Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: My Crimson Breakout now she's broken!  (Read 79075 times)

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
Re: My Crimson Breakout has arrived!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »

Congrats and nice to see some one has decent weather. Took mine out yesterday and it started snowing !

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSBSE - Red ones go faster!
    • Rockhampton HOG
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2013, 11:48:39 PM »

Hey Bretto.

did you use a GoPro camera for this?

Yeah mate... Hero3 Black Edition  8)
Cheers
Brett

2013 FXSBSE with ProCharger - Giddy Up!

cvo1717

• Elite CVO Member
    • NY

• CVO1: 2013 CVO BREAKOUT BLACK SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 CVO FATBOB BLACK DENIM HELLFIRE FLAMES TRADED IN
    • CVO3: 2020 CVO street glide
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 05:54:30 AM »

congrats  :2vrolijk_21:
Mike
2013 CVO BREAKOUT 117 KIT
ROSAS HEADS WOODS TW 8-6 CAM
RB RACING 2 INTO 1 PROSTOCK CHALLENGE PIPE
130 HP  134 TQ STD
126 hp   131 TQ SAE

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• Rockhampton HOG
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:58 AM »

Well last Wednesday on the start of our holiday we dropped Cherry off at Harbour City HD for some love and attention.  It's 100km from home to Harbour City and in the wee hours of the morning it started bucketing down with rain. By the time we were up it had slowed to a drizzle and seeing as we were heading off for 3 weeks it was now or wait a few months until my next chance to drop off the bike... So I decide to face the rain ???

Well it was one very wet ride and the breakout felt very stable and had heaps of grip. At no time did I feel uncomfortable ( other than being soaked ) riding in the wet. But my heart just about broke once I got off the bike so see the below  :-\

Anyway the boys were going to give her a tub for me but I recon there will be many hours of cleaning to do once I get her home!
Cheers
Brett

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• Rockhampton HOG
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2013, 02:44:46 AM »

Cherrys Love and Attention:

SE263 Cams
Hi Comp 10.5:1 pistons
.030 Head Gaskets = Final Comp around 10.8:1
Std 110 CVO Heads getting some HCHD tiding up.
SERT -> Dyno tuned.
V&H Big Shot Staggered -> If they fit...  :-X

Should be good for 115rwhp but hoping for 120rwhp.
Cheers
Brett

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2013, 07:08:44 AM »

Those "dirty" pics make give me the hee bee gee bees!

I'm interested to see if the Big Shots fit....keep us posted and good luck on your build.

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »

That's how a bike should look once in a while, ridden!  Now when you do a detailed cleaning you might see things you hadn't seen yet and get to know your bike even better.  Looks like a four hour job to me!   :2vrolijk_21:
Jesus is Lord

Soot

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLHRSE5- Road King in Crushed Sapphire
    • CVO2: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 - Typhoon (blew in and blew out)
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2013, 11:33:42 AM »

Spray on the S100 bike wash; let it sit for 5 min; then hose it off and you're good as new! Glad to see you enjoying your bike.......we got hit with another 5" of snow this morning!!!! mIddle of friggen April.....

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• Rockhampton HOG
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 01:56:11 AM »

Got the call that Cherry is ready to go! The normal softail V&H Big Shot Staggered's fitted without too much trouble at all!  ;D

I'm still away for the next week and a half so will post pics when I can. Plus the motor is strong with it's new internals. Really impressed the builder when he went for a spin. Now just to run it in before putting it on the dyno for some real tuning.
Cheers
Brett

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2013, 06:57:52 AM »

Got the call that Cherry is ready to go! The normal softail V&H Big Shot Staggered's fitted without too much trouble at all!  ;D

I'm still away for the next week and a half so will post pics when I can. Plus the motor is strong with it's new internals. Really impressed the builder when he went for a spin. Now just to run it in before putting it on the dyno for some real tuning.

Freekin' AWESOME!!!

The pipes fit with out issue!?  I want to go to Vance and Hines and give them are "success stories" and then have them pay the forum for THEIR R&D!

mbrewer566

• 2014 CVO Softail Deluxe, 2015 Indian Roadmaster, 2015 Indian Chief Vintage
  • Junior CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2013, 09:58:31 PM »

Well after a very long wait (Almost eight months!) my Breakout has arrived!  We got the call this morning saying it was here.  So we headed into the Dealer ASAP!

The boys had been busy as it was on the bike lift and had just been run prior to us getting there.

The boys didn't have enough time to finish the pre-delivery and clean the bike before I was due to head out to work. I work 4 1/2 hours from home. So I still haven't riden it yet and seeing as I dont get home until Friday which is a Holiday, they are dropping it off at home on Thursday. So the next 4 Nightshifts are going to be the longest in history!

Only one word can describe this bike!  "WOW!"

Just got mine last night....it truly is a great bike!  Most ergonomic fit I've ever had....and I've been thru about 14 different bikes over the years...

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2013, 12:01:40 AM »

Just got mine last night....it truly is a great bike!  Most ergonomic fit I've ever had....and I've been thru about 14 different bikes over the years...

It's so true.  I am 6'6" and thought i would need 3" extensions for the forward controls....nope.  I agree, best ergos of any bike I have ever owned, period...
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• Rockhampton HOG
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »

I agree that the forwards are just perfect in length, I'm only 6'.  It will be interesting to see how much the 16" Apes make to the riding position, doubt I will be able to keep them inline with the rake angle. Will have to push them forwards, which I hope will still look good with the Z bar style.

One ergo I have found awkward is the cruise control switch, feels a long way from the grip.
Cheers
Brett

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2013, 05:13:42 PM »

I agree that the forwards are just perfect in length, I'm only 6'.  It will be interesting to see how much the 16" Apes make to the riding position, doubt I will be able to keep them inline with the rake angle. Will have to push them forwards, which I hope will still look good with the Z bar style.

One ergo I have found awkward is the cruise control switch, feels a long way from the grip.

Ah, totally agree there.  It is quite a stretch to set the cruise...resume is not as bad
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Bretto

• Senior CVO Member

• Rockhampton HOG
Re: My Crimson Breakout with V&H Big Shots
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2013, 02:31:53 AM »

Well I had planned to pickup my bike today on our way home from a 3 week camping trip as while I was away we had some Go Fast Goodies added. But in the last week I decided to get some Z bar ( Convertible Style) apes fitted hopefully by today. The bars arrived but I have to wait for the extend cables so now I will get the bike next monday when I return from work.

But I did get the boys to send me a pic with the Big Shots fitted!  :2vrolijk_21:

This is the only pic I got so will take some better ones next week.  :pepper:
Cheers
Brett

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 20 queries.