Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: 500 Post Elite CVO Club  (Read 67905 times)

DAD

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE3
Re: 500 Post Elite CVO Club
« Reply #615 on: January 14, 2009, 12:32:44 AM »

Congratulations 1abastarsmda for making 500 posts!  :2vrolijk_21:
FLHTCUSE3 - 2008 105th anniversary
V&H Dresser Duals
V&H Monster Ovals
Super SERT
Big Sucker A/C
American Legend Sport Trailer
Member #4518

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #616 on: January 14, 2009, 06:43:19 AM »

Thanks guys.  Extremely pleased that I happened upon this forum.  I've been on many forums over the past few years, and this one is without a doubt the best.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #617 on: January 14, 2009, 07:16:56 AM »

:huepfenjump3: :carrot: :jalapeno: :drink: :cucumber:  :pepper: :huepfenjump3:
Congratulations Clasic45 for making 500 Post Elite CVO Club mrmbership!
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #618 on: January 14, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »

Congrats to Classic45 for making membership into the 500 Post Elite CVO Club today! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #619 on: January 14, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »

Congrats to Classic45 for making your 500th Post today!

DAD

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #620 on: January 16, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »

Congratulations to Classic45 for making 500 posts!   :2vrolijk_21:
FLHTCUSE3 - 2008 105th anniversary
V&H Dresser Duals
V&H Monster Ovals
Super SERT
Big Sucker A/C
American Legend Sport Trailer
Member #4518

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #621 on: January 16, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »

Congrads 1abastarsmda and Classic45 for making the 500 post club.  :2vrolijk_21:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #622 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »

I want to open this post by saying I mean no disrespect to anyone on this thread or other similar threads regarding post counts

HOWEVER

On a couple of other theads and in the PM world, there is great debate going on regarding the issue of post count and how it is achieved(aquired) by some members. As such, this makes threads like this one rather suspect in my opinion. If you pay attention to my posts, you'll note, it is a rare day in June that I ever post on one of these type of threads. Why ? Because I have always felt that post count doesn't mean a thing. There's folks with under 500 posts who's every word I hang on when they do post something. There's folks with over 2,500 posts whom I read only if they happen to be posting on a thread I'm interested in. It's quality not quantity that matters so the whole issue of congratualtory threads for achieving a post count milestone is rather nefarious if you ask me. Now I'm sure there will be  couple wags who'll say " yeah right, this from one of the biggest big mouths on the site"  Hey I never claimed to be shy. I have something to say about damn near everything and an opinion on all of it and I know that about myself. I also know that it cause some people to dislike me. C'est la vie. It is part and parcel of who I am. Take me or leave me, it's a free country. All I'm saying here is that if we're engaged in a debate at this time about people intentionally pushing up their post count and that debate leads to questioning what we post about then In My Opinion, we shouldn't have threads where we pat people on the back for their post count. It just strikes me as hypocritical somehow.

Ok, now anyone who disagrees can t-off on me and I promise I will read what you write - - - - -irregardless of your post count  ;)

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #623 on: January 16, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »

I want to open this post by saying I mean no disrespect to anyone on this thread or other similar threads regarding post counts

HOWEVER

On a couple of other theads and in the PM world, there is great debate going on regarding the issue of post count and how it is achieved(aquired) by some members. As such, this makes threads like this one rather suspect in my opinion. If you pay attention to my posts, you'll note, it is a rare day in June that I ever post on one of these type of threads. Why ? Because I have always felt that post count doesn't mean a thing. There's folks with under 500 posts who's every word I hang on when they do post something. There's folks with over 2,500 posts whom I read only if they happen to be posting on a thread I'm interested in. It's quality not quantity that matters so the whole issue of congratualtory threads for achieving a post count milestone is rather nefarious if you ask me. Now I'm sure there will be  couple wags who'll say " yeah right, this from one of the biggest big mouths on the site"  Hey I never claimed to be shy. I have something to say about damn near everything and an opinion on all of it and I know that about myself. I also know that it cause some people to dislike me. C'est la vie. It is part and parcel of who I am. Take me or leave me, it's a free country. All I'm saying here is that if we're engaged in a debate at this time about people intentionally pushing up their post count and that debate leads to questioning what we post about then In My Opinion, we shouldn't have threads where we pat people on the back for their post count. It just strikes me as hypocritical somehow.

Ok, now anyone who disagrees can t-off on me and I promise I will read what you write - - - - -irregardless of your post count  ;)

B B

B B, it's not about quantity. But mods created most of these threads as a way to acknowledge member's participation on this Great Site! So no reason not to continue to do so. But that first sentence got me a lil. No clue what your talking about unless you're referring to the Crybabies! I don't, nor do I know anyone that specifically posts just to build up a post count. I guess that's possible, but don't know what that would accomplish. Some just like to welcome new members. Well, how do ya stop that? Get rid of the New Member board? What meaningless non-motorcycle relate thread stays and what goes? And why? I'm the same way in real life, so no way I'm changin for you or anyone else! But if people are discussing this and getting annoyed instead of ignoring it, then these people ought'ta GET A LIFE!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #624 on: January 16, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »

:zthread: :zwtf: :beatdeadhorse:

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #625 on: January 17, 2009, 04:47:16 AM »

:bananarock: 1abastarsmda & Classic45   :bananarock:

Great to see you guys contributing so much to this forum.

Here's to your next 500  :drink:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #626 on: January 19, 2009, 04:47:39 AM »

Congrats to BANDANAGIRL for making membership into the 500 Post Elite CVO Club today! Way to go Soozie!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #627 on: January 19, 2009, 07:21:07 AM »

:apple: :pineapple: :huepfenjump3: :drink: :orange: :bananarock: :)
Congratulations BANDANANAGIRL on making 500 Post Elite CVO Club membership!
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #628 on: January 19, 2009, 11:44:24 AM »

Congrats BANDANANAGIRL!!  :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #629 on: January 23, 2009, 08:18:30 AM »

Congrats to trapperdog for making membership into the 500 Post Elite CVO Club last night! Way to go Roger!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 20 queries.