Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Paul Yaffe windshield w/ superbright led kit  (Read 573 times)

albert1

• CVO1: Fltrxse
    • CVO2: Fxstsse3
    • CVO3: flhtcuse2
Paul Yaffe windshield w/ superbright led kit
« on: May 08, 2013, 05:37:59 AM »

Hi there i am an italian biker and i own an 2012 road glide cvo us domestic series, i bought and installed Paul Yaffe windshield w/ superbright led kit and installed a load equalizer (badlander) on wire line that serves the rear turn signal on the original wiring , to regulate the flashing speed.
Everything was fine for a couple of months but now the original rear taillite/stoplite/turnlite loose the brighness of 90% , everything works but with a 10% of the brighness of yesterday........
I have disconnected the load equalizer but nothing has been changed ( i mean brightness loose on the led rear lite) leaving at the front end Paul Yaffe windshield w/ superbright led kit and on the rear end the original cvo red led stripe.
The problem could be generated because i have connected the load equalizer on the rear end section of the bike instead of connecting at the front end where i replace the factory turn lamps with your kit?
I did not have any help from my dealer that said that the problem has been generated by the changes that i've done at the original elettrical wiring.
Can anyone pls give me an help to solve this problem and bring back to life the tail lite system?

Fast Alby ™
Born for speed, forced to work
Fast Alby ™

Born for speed, forced to work

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
Re: Paul Yaffe windshield w/ superbright led kit
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »

Disconnect the Yaffe LED's and remove the load equalizer. If the problem continues than the issue is not with your aftermarket parts.
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 24 queries.