Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Any proud owners want to share pics/reviews?  (Read 56826 times)

FLHTCUSE7

Re: 2014 Reviews?
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2013, 10:09:01 AM »

Picking mine up Friday. I can post my experience after that.

KenK

« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2013, 10:14:12 AM »

Picking mine up Friday. I can post my experience after that.

I hope yours has all the updated/corrected stuff!! that would mean... mine that ships on the 16th would also....LOL

Saintnick06

Re: Any proud owners want to share pics/reviews?
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2013, 11:52:38 AM »

I picked mine up about 3 and a half weeks ago and have close to 4,000 miles on it already!  Love this bike! Rides way better than my 13 Anniversary that I traded in on it. 
2017 FLHTKSE
COBRA Power Duals
COBRA RACE PRO SLIP-ON MUFFLERS

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2013, 01:41:05 PM »

I picked mine up about 3 and a half weeks ago and have close to 4,000 miles on it already!  Love this bike! Rides way better than my 13 Anniversary that I traded in on it. 
Damn gogogogogo nice man, enjoy!  :bananarock:

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2013, 01:51:32 PM »

Beautiful bike! Congrats!  BTW, is she grabbin' your ass or something with the reach around?  :bananarock:

Untitled by oneboltzfan, on Flickr
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue/Wicked Sapphire

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2013, 02:07:22 PM »

Your mind is in the gutter! :o  Left hand is on his left arm, right hand is holding her helmet! :oops: :huepfenlol2:

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »

Your mind is in the gutter! :o  Left hand is on his left arm, right hand is holding her helmet! :oops: :huepfenlol2:

Haha, sometimes the mind sees what it wants to see I guess.  :)

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2013, 08:33:48 PM »

I am thinking about getting a 2014 "twin cooled" bike.  Although there are not many out right now I would be interested in hearing about good and bad points to the bike.
How is the cooling?  Does the passengers right leg still get extremely hot?  How does the new fairing design & windflow work?  How do you like the new display?  Are the tour & saddlebags roomier as advertised?  Any other info. appreciated.

I traded in my 2007 SE Ultra on a new 2014 Ultra Limited the first of September. Just had the 1,000 mile service completed. The only issue I have had was the coolant leak issue. My dealer took care of the problem, has been flawless since. The bike runs cooler and does not ping, bone stock. The bike is a winner, more power, better brakes, great new bags and fairing design. The fairing vent really works, improved handling and comfort. Its the best new Harley I have ever owned. My wife has been riding with me for close to 25 years and she loves the room and comfort. She does not feel any heat issues with this bike. Take one for a test ride; prepare to be impressed.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »

Nice looking motor cycle  :2vrolijk_21:

tazmun

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE (sold)
    • CVO2: 19 FLHXS All Black
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2013, 09:27:24 PM »

Hey SBB, look a Blue one with LOT'S of MILES!!!!
Damn, I better get back in line!

TAZ
The "TAZMUN"

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2013, 09:54:16 PM »

I am thinking about getting a 2014 "twin cooled" bike.  Although there are not many out right now I would be interested in hearing about good and bad points to the bike.
How is the cooling?  Does the passengers right leg still get extremely hot?  How does the new fairing design & windflow work?  How do you like the new display?  Are the tour & saddlebags roomier as advertised?  Any other info. appreciated.
I got the 2014 CVO Limited.  Prior to that I had a '10 and '11 Ultra Limited.  The '14 is without a doubt, hands down better than both the prior FLHTK's I owned. Actually still own the '11. The new bike rides better both in the turns at high speed and at low speed, especially in very low speed maneuvers.  I ride 2-up a lot, so my Wife can attest to the bigger back seat being better.  She said the heat on her legs is probably 25% lower on the '14.  I notice a lot more room between us. It feels like she's not crowding me so much.  The new faring is nice.  I wish it had the same height windshield as my FLHTK's so I could have a direct comparison, but I will say the lower shield is easy to see over so that's nice.  The buffeting is minimal although I never really had too much on my other bikes either.  The heat on the new bike is less.  I don't feel my right leg burning up so much now.  The new bags and one touch latches are AWESOME!!!  The new tour pack is noticeably larger yet appears smaller visually. I really like the Infotainment system even though it's jacked up with glitches that I hope firmware updates fix soon. You can read about the radio glitches everywhere.  My only complaint besides the radio glitches is the recent coolant puking I experienced at 1380 miles. Just know you're taking a chance buying a first year product.  You won't regret a '14 if MoCo comes up with a fix for all the puking bikes.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »

Let me know what they have to say, mine hasn't done it again since I have been back from Reno but I am nervous it will decide to do it again at any time.

Bike was at the dealer since last Friday.  They just called and said the bike fixed.  All they did was fill with coolant, leave the radiator cap off, run bike for 5 minutes, shut the bike down, install cap, test ride, and they say no leaks.  They repeated the steps twice.  No parts were replaced and they did not perform any TSB.  I'll pick her up to night an see how it goes from here.

CVOgliderider

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Ultra
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2013, 03:45:21 PM »

Bike was at the dealer since last Friday.  They just called and said the bike fixed.  All they did was fill with coolant, leave the radiator cap off, run bike for 5 minutes, shut the bike down, install cap, test ride, and they say no leaks.  They repeated the steps twice.  No parts were replaced and they did not perform any TSB.  I'll pick her up to night an see how it goes from here.

Thanks for the update, so far so good with mine. Just for info both times my bike did it I had the lower fairing vents closed, air temp. was in the low 50's.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2013, 04:42:02 PM »

Thanks for the update, so far so good with mine. Just for info both times my bike did it I had the lower fairing vents closed, air temp. was in the low 50's.

I believe my vents were open and the night it happended it was 89 degs. for my 20 mile ride home from work. I do know the fans did not kick on that day.  I believe had the fans kicked on, mine never would have puked.

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »

Hey Guys, I was at the local H-D Dealer the other day and a H-D rep. was there i overheard them talking about this very same problem he said to make sure the pressurized radiator cap thats in the top of the lowers were on tight, meaning one tab is pointing to the front of back and of course the other one is pointing to the back of bike, For some reason a lot of them left factory not installed correct.

Just tring to help out  :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 22 queries.