Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 115531 times)

REGGAB

Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #795 on: December 24, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »

;D

This is just another example of the true meaning of Christmas.

Actually have no idea why that is, but I have been wanted to type that phrase for about a week, & this is my one chance so far.

I think so too.  Annie Bea always has been a very kind Boxer.  She even shared some of the green beans she had for supper last night.........just to keep it more in line with the colors of the season.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #796 on: December 24, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »

I think so too.  Annie Bea always has been a very kind Boxer.  She even shared some of the green beans she had for supper last night.........just to keep it more in line with the colors of the season.

She just keeps on giving & giving.   :2vrolijk_21:

During toad season this Spring I expect our Sophie will provide some photographic cheer to the board.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

harleydiva

« Reply #797 on: December 24, 2007, 06:21:13 PM »

Henry, are you sure that's not Wendy's Chili?

OK, so now Henry has ruined my desire to eat raisins ever again and you have ruined my desire to eat Wendy's Chili ever again.   :(

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #798 on: December 24, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »

OK, so now Henry has ruined my desire to eat raisins ever again and you have ruined my desire to eat Wendy's Chili ever again.   :(

That's the spirit of Christmas Diva.  We just keep giving and giving and giving :drink: .

harleydiva

« Reply #799 on: December 24, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »

That's the spirit of Christmas Diva.  We just keep giving and giving and giving :drink: .

Spirits, did someone say spirits  :drink: :drink: :drink:

REGGAB

« Reply #800 on: December 24, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »

Oh Well.   ::)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #801 on: December 24, 2007, 06:58:05 PM »

Oh Well.   ::)

Had never considered raisins in Wendy's chili :nixweiss: .  What the hell, I'll try anything once.

harleydiva

« Reply #802 on: December 24, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »

Had never considered raisins in Wendy's chili :nixweiss: .  What the hell, I'll try anything once.

:puke:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #803 on: December 26, 2007, 08:57:16 AM »

I was going to post this & then I come to this reply, where it's already posted.   8)

If Wendy's offers raisin flavored chilli next year, it needs to be noted that 2LR is the reason for this, regardless of the season.

Later on, I plan to drink a toast to something, but I forget what it is.  :drink:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #804 on: December 26, 2007, 12:35:16 PM »

Later on, I plan to drink a toast to something, but I forget what it is.  :drink:

I toast beer.  Well, no, I don't toast beer.  Pouring beer in an electical appliance would be just stupid after all.  But I toast.... dammit, that's still not right.  I raise a glass to beer!  No, dammit, I raise a glass of beer to my mout.... urrgggg...........   Screw it.  Where's my beer?

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #805 on: December 26, 2007, 06:02:32 PM »

I toast beer.  Well, no, I don't toast beer.  Pouring beer in an electical appliance would be just stupid after all.  But I toast.... dammit, that's still not right.  I raise a glass to beer!  No, dammit, I raise a glass of beer to my mout.... urrgggg...........   Screw it.  Where's my beer?
Drinking again before the suns over the yardarm good, huh?   :nixweiss: :drink:  har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #806 on: December 26, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »

Drinking again before the suns over the yardarm good, huh?   :nixweiss: :drink:  har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder

Spyder, I just got up from my afternoon nap.  Now where'd that beer go :nixweiss: ?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #807 on: December 26, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »

I will toast you  raise a glass to you hells bells will drink a beer for ya at Hogsbreath in Key West sometime later if not sooner unless I forget & in that case I will drink a couple.

You need a GPS setting to find your beer - will help ya find it.  Figure d00d has the software for it somewheres......

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #808 on: December 26, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

I will toast you  raise a glass to you hells bells will drink a beer for ya at Hogsbreath in Key West sometime later if not sooner unless I forget & in that case I will drink a couple.

You need a GPS setting to find your beer - will help ya find it.  Figure d00d has the software for it somewheres......
pretty soon the better beers will come w/ 'locator chips' built into the label that you can activate and hone in on it anywhere on the property with a hand held unit.......no more 'hot' beers sitting around.  :drink: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #809 on: December 26, 2007, 09:17:18 PM »

Iski, the "Find Nearest Beer" setting has been used on my GPS a few times.  I know I know, it "reads" as restaurant.  But the damn things knows me and knows what I want.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 69

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 24 queries.