Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 115487 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #645 on: August 05, 2007, 06:42:36 PM »

Now THAT is some funny chit right there!!!  Good one, Bro.

HML

Thanks Bro.  I cleaned up pretty good, but she never quite got that collar & leash on me.    ;D ;D ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

harleydiva

« Reply #646 on: August 05, 2007, 06:44:11 PM »

Before I tell my story, please rest assured Annie Bea is fine.  She never broke stride.  Just scared the heck out of Mom and Dad!   :nervous:

It has been super busy on the workfront for both Renea and me all week.  Probably should have posted this last Sunday, but.........oh well......fug it.....here goes.........

Last Saturday Renea and I had just finished working in the yard.  We were walking around the place admiring our handywork.  Keep in mind I had ridden to Clarksville, TN/Herndon, KY and back earlier in the day, so it was just about dark at this time.  Annie Bea and Springer were out with us.  Renea and I were discussing plans for this fall as we admired the Impatiens, which are blossoming very well right now.  OK, there's Springer..........peeing on the tree......no big deal........he does that all the time.  Where's Annie Bea?????????  I run off to the garage side, while Renea runs to the west side.  I found Annie Bea in the grass by the garage side with her nose in a two day old application of fire ant killer.........just eating it up.  I hollered for Renea......bad idea..........instant panic.  So she's histerical now.  I ran inside, grabbed some peroxide and a turkey baster and forced some peroxide down Annie Bea's throat.  Instant YAK, YAK, and plenty more YAK.  Foamy YAK...........all over the place.  Renea is histerical.  Called the emergency vet.  We're on our way.  I drove.  Renea is in the back seat with Annie Bea.  Annie Bea YAKs again.  Renea cleans it up and throws the YAK out the rear window of the truck into the truck bed.  See picture of week old Annie Bea YAK in the bed of my truck below.  Anyway, Annie Bea is acting like........well..........Annie Bea.  Never skipped a step.  Vet examines her, looks up chemicals in the fire ant killer, says we did the right thing by inducing the YAK, and gives her some Toxiban with Sorbitol (activated charcoal).  He advised us that she'd poop black poop for the next day or so, but she'd be fine.  1 hour and $108.80 later, we're on our way home...........satisfied that we were better off safe than sorry.  Renea is much calmer at this point.
So, I have a buddy in Hazel Green, AL who has a melon just like mine.  He and his wife and Renea and me rode up to Triple R BBQ in Scottsboro, AL this afternoon.  Of course, I had to tell this story.  Renea laughs about it now.........as do I, but it was very scary at the time.

SO glad Annie Bea is Fine!   :)   And I'm glad this thread never dies.   :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #647 on: August 05, 2007, 06:45:26 PM »

Thanks Bro.  I cleaned up pretty good, but she never quite got that collar & leash on me.    ;D ;D ;D

I need you to tell me your secret..............this collar is killing me.................and she won't stop yankin' on the damn leash either!   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:51:09 PM by REGGAB »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #648 on: August 05, 2007, 06:49:38 PM »

Before I tell my story, please rest assured Annie Bea is fine.  She never broke stride.  Just scared the heck out of Mom and Dad!   :nervous:

It has been super busy on the workfront for both Renea and me all week.  Probably should have posted this last Sunday, but.........oh well......fug it.....here goes.........

Last Saturday Renea and I had just finished working in the yard.  We were walking around the place admiring our handywork.  Keep in mind I had ridden to Clarksville, TN/Herndon, KY and back earlier in the day, so it was just about dark at this time.  Annie Bea and Springer were out with us.  Renea and I were discussing plans for this fall as we admired the Impatiens, which are blossoming very well right now.  OK, there's Springer..........peeing on the tree......no big deal........he does that all the time.  Where's Annie Bea?????????  I run off to the garage side, while Renea runs to the west side.  I found Annie Bea in the grass by the garage side with her nose in a two day old application of fire ant killer.........just eating it up.  I hollered for Renea......bad idea..........instant panic.  So she's histerical now.  I ran inside, grabbed some peroxide and a turkey baster and forced some peroxide down Annie Bea's throat.  Instant YAK, YAK, and plenty more YAK.  Foamy YAK...........all over the place.  Renea is histerical.  Called the emergency vet.  We're on our way.  I drove.  Renea is in the back seat with Annie Bea.  Annie Bea YAKs again.  Renea cleans it up and throws the YAK out the rear window of the truck into the truck bed.  See picture of week old Annie Bea YAK in the bed of my truck below.  Anyway, Annie Bea is acting like........well..........Annie Bea.  Never skipped a step.  Vet examines her, looks up chemicals in the fire ant killer, says we did the right thing by inducing the YAK, and gives her some Toxiban with Sorbitol (activated charcoal).  He advised us that she'd poop black poop for the next day or so, but she'd be fine.  1 hour and $108.80 later, we're on our way home...........satisfied that we were better off safe than sorry.  Renea is much calmer at this point.
So, I have a buddy in Hazel Green, AL who has a melon just like mine.  He and his wife and Renea and me rode up to Triple R BBQ in Scottsboro, AL this afternoon.  Of course, I had to tell this story.  Renea laughs about it now.........as do I, but it was very scary at the time.

Very glad Aunt Bea is ok now.  We keep some ipecap (spelling?) syrup around to induce yak in younguns or critters.

Our beagle/mutt had a brief seizure - I figure she got ahold of a toad or some plant.  Wife took her to the vet for blood work - $160.  Vet sez - your dog had a seizure.  No idea why.  I could told my wife that for mebbe $16........

Have been to the Triple R and it was very good BBQ as I recall.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #649 on: August 05, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »

I for you to tell me your secret..............this collar is killing me.................and she won't stop yankin' on the damn leash either!   ;D ;D ;D

When she calls, keep running the other direction.  If she calls louder, run faster.  Like my pointers used to do basically. Only drawback is when you come back home, the couch is nowhere near as comfortable as the bed.   ;D ;D ;D

As to the leash yanking - decorum prevents the entire detailed description, but a few carefully placed licks here and there and she will forget all about that leash...........  :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #650 on: August 05, 2007, 07:00:28 PM »

Very glad Aunt Bea is ok now.  We keep some ipecap (spelling?) syrup around to induce yak in younguns or critters.

Our beagle/mutt had a brief seizure - I figure she got ahold of a toad or some plant.  Wife took her to the vet for blood work - $160.  Vet sez - your dog had a seizure.  No idea why.  I could told my wife that for mebbe $16........

Have been to the Triple R and it was very good BBQ as I recall.

I wouldn't know.  I always get their catfish.  Quite possibly some of the best I've had.  Good BBQ is hard to find, and the best I've found is at Knockum Hill.

Springer had one of those "idiopathic" seizures when he was a pup.  Just started floppin' around on the floor, yakkin', chittin, and peeing all over the place.  Scooped him up and hauled a$$ to the vet.  I never thought Renea's Taurus would do 100mph, but it will.  He was calm when we got there, and had this "What the fug just happened to me, Dad?" look on his face when we got there.  Scared the bejeezus out of me and Renea.  Hate it that we never learned what caused it, but knowing my Springer Boy, he probably got ahold of a poisonous toad in the back yard and munched him down.

The things we do for our CVO Pets!  God Bless 'em all!!   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #651 on: August 05, 2007, 07:01:55 PM »

When she calls, keep running the other direction.  If she calls louder, run faster.  Like my pointers used to do basically. Only drawback is when you come back home, the couch is nowhere near as comfortable as the bed.   ;D ;D ;D

As to the leash yanking - decorum prevents the entire detailed description, but a few carefully placed licks here and there and she will forget all about that leash...........  :2vrolijk_21:

Roger THAT!!!!   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #652 on: August 05, 2007, 09:52:55 PM »

Jeez Terry......that sucks.  So...............did you? ;D

Nope....after getting the stinky cat chit off her, it kind of spoiled the moment.  Cat chit on you will do that, you know...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #653 on: August 05, 2007, 10:09:57 PM »

Had to scoop this one up with the barn shovel. Showed it to Karen she ran stright to the bathroom  :puke:and wouldn't let me get a picture of hers. Damn the luck.
Would have been nice to post a double yak.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #654 on: August 05, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »

Had to scoop this one up with the barn shovel. Showed it to Karen she ran stright to the bathroom  :puke:and wouldn't let me get a picture of hers. Damn the luck.
Would have been nice to post a double yak.

Rooster, that's not yak that's art.  It looks like a baby elephant.  Trunk is sticking out image left.  You can see both feet on the left/bottom side.  And the body and tail are clearly recognizable.  This isn't just cat ralf.  This is divinely inspired cat hurl that should be shrink wrapped, preserved and sold on eBay for hundred and hundreds of dollars.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #655 on: August 05, 2007, 10:22:51 PM »

That was Barney yak. He didn't wait for his food to settle before he went outside to shoot hoops.
 Now I see the elephant :bananarock:

harleydiva

« Reply #656 on: August 05, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

Nope....after getting the stinky cat chit off her, it kind of spoiled the moment.  Cat chit on you will do that, you know...

Glad you don't have cats now.   :P

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #657 on: August 05, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »

Glad you don't have cats now.   :P

Want one?? ;)

Chit don't tell Donna!  :o

Ed :pepper:
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

harleydiva

« Reply #658 on: August 05, 2007, 10:30:29 PM »

Want one?? ;)

Chit don't tell Donna!  :o

Ed :pepper:

H--- no!!!!! 

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #659 on: August 05, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »

H--- no!!!!! 

Chit! I already have him in the box! all taped up and ready to go....air holes? what air holes?? He's waiting for the mailman to pick him up out on the porch, I told him he was heading for vacation in Bama. ::)

He's fast but I bet Shug can catch him. ;)
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 69

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 25 queries.