Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ultima Performance TC Heads with Valve Covers and 3.875" Bore Cylinderssed  (Read 2495 times)

ltank

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2000 FXR4 S&S V111, CustomS.S. 2-1 exhaust, Primo-Rivera OD 6 speed, 49mm Custom Front End Ohlins 30mm Fork cartridges , Hyperpro Shocks, Barnett Scorpian Clutch
    • CVO2: 1983 88" Shovelhead Won the World of Wheels 1985 Sept 85 Issue of Hot Bike Mag
    • CVO3: 1989 FXRS, 1990 Custom 100" Shovelhead/ EVO

Has anyone used the Ultima TC heads or cylinders? What are the head CC's? My son has a stock 80" EVO and bought some TC parts a few years ago. I am considering building him a 100" Fatso Motor for his 94 FXSTC. I am looking for any insight on anyone with any of the Ultima TC heads or cylinders or the Fatso Gen 2 (Cases/Crank/Rods Assembly) that uses the TC .972" wrist pins Wiseco 3.875" forged pistons. I know the cost will be as much as an assembled Ultima motor but I kinda like it. TC spare cylinders and heads are cheap if ever needed years from now. I know the TC pushrod holes in top end need reworked or use Sputhe tappered pushrods.Any insite? Thanks

GMR-PERFORMANCE

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • TX

I delt with the Ultima and parts some  .. But John Sachs is a guy that has delt with them more than anyone that I am aware of and is a no BS guy.
2012 SHARK  S&S 124 150/140   www.gmrperformance.com

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member

I've used the Ultima heads. Very good bang for the buck. They flow good air, chambers are big( right at 99cc), and like anything else, can also be improved on. The "Fatso" build should rip if you get the compression and cam right.  ;)
John

prodrag1320

• AMRA & AHDRA P/D record holder
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member

we`ve done quite a bit of the FATSO motors,defanatly a nice motor when set up right (greg dahl at GMS is the guy to do the p/rod hole relocation)

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 24 queries.