Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: CVO Key  (Read 6873 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: CVO Key
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2006, 11:05:17 AM »

Recievied my 07 key in the fancy box but no box in 04. Also asked stealer where the navigation cd's were at time of deliverly. Whats that they said? Clueless! They did not even knew bike could be set up for navigation.Cd's were in packet with cb intercom and such. I included this on the survey harley sent me on delivery of bike and how the sale was handled. I belive these surveys never get back to local stealer? Has anyone experinced any feedback from surveys harley sends out in mail?

If they are like the car industry we get the results tied to the owner.

In most cases unless it calls for action, there is no need to reach the owner.  However, if it indicates something is wrong or missing you obviously would get in touch withthe customer and resolve any issue.

Never had any of the dealers I bought bikes from tell me good or bad about my surveys.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2006, 11:31:12 AM »

Our family has an 07 Screamin Eagle Dyna, Springer, Road King, and Ultra Classic.

Trailer4E

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »

I bought a 07 SE Road King-it is a great bike.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 10:16:12 PM by Trailer4E »
07 Screaming Eagle Road King and Love it

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 04:33:17 AM »

I bought a 07 SE Road King-it is a great bike.
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2006, 06:26:11 AM »

It is true. the folks on this site have such great ideas and bling to put on the CVO's that I am glad the site is free or is it really owned by the MOCO? Kidding I know better but there are some really smart, funny, touchy (ME) and out right good folks out here.
Must be Christmas getting close.
Later [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=carrot.gif] [smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=cucumber.gif]

RATKING

• Enjoy the Ride; Get Back Safe!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2006, 07:04:37 AM »

Hi Guys,

My 2003 Anniversary SERK and my 2005 SE FatBoy both came with the CVO cover and Gold Key.  With my dealer, he processed paperwork after my bike purchase to order the keys from Harley.  I was told that the dealer does not have the keys, that the actual distribution of the Gold Keys is handled by Corporate.  In both cases, my dealer filled out the paperwork and within 4-6 weeks I had my working Gold Key.  It is my guess that many individual dealers were not aware of the need for them to get involved in getting the key, or simply did not want to bother.  It is my understanding that every CVO bike is entitled to the Gold Key.  If you did not get one, I would first call Harley Customer Service (anyone have the phone number?), then go rattle some cages at your local dealer.  FWIW, both of my keys were in the black case pictured above.  Good Luck.

Bagger

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2006, 06:23:15 PM »

My CVO key came in a leather box.  I checked to be sure it works on the bike, then relegated it to display in a corner curio.  The cover, on the other hand, gets used......along with all the other goodies.

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2006, 06:33:38 PM »

my key first did not work but after reading the posts I made it work by working the key. Thanks you all! [smiley=apple.gif] [smiley=orange.gif]

BT

• Elite CVO Member
    • BC

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2006, 02:51:35 AM »

My 03 Gold Key "kit" was ordered after I purchased and showed up a few weeks later.  The 05 SEEG came with the gold key at time of delivery.

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (05)  Cripple Creek, CO (06) Nelson, BC (07) Sedona, AR (08) Hood River, OR (09) Pala, CA (10) Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Spokane, WA (12) Santa Fe, NM (13) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray, CO (15) Fortuna, CA (16) Victoria BC (23)

MITM
Eureka Springs (17)

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2007, 07:04:34 PM »

Unlike the European Bikes - we get the CVO key in a nice box - the downside is the key doesn't work it's decorative only.
 :soapbox:More junk :soapbox:

jeffj

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Teach a man to swim, but not while he's drowning"

• CVO1: 2004 Orange Pearl and Jet Black FLHTCSE & 2002 Candy/Brandywine FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 Autumn Haze FLHTCUSE Sold - 11-11-12 Bought another 2006 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2003 Gold FLHRSEI2 Sold CVO4: 2002 Purple FLHRSEI Crashed
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »

I have owned 3 CVO's and the Gold Key on all 3 of them worked however, I never used them

jeffj

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »

Concerning the european CVO, they are delivered with a special key but it's only a commemorative key, decorative  ::) only !
It'll be nice on my desk  :) but not to use with my Jeester ! :'(

Jacques
Wel my Euro Fatboy came with the key and the box and i am using the key since day one.Did you ever tried yours? :drink:
Ridin Legend

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »

It does say commemorative only on the literature.  Have I tried it you must be joking, I'm still waiting for my bike, it's now 7 months and counting.....

Serkcus

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 Candy Cobalt SERK
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2007, 11:36:52 PM »

I think you guys should try the bite test, like in the "old days".  :o Hate to tell you this , but it's genuine brass, only us Canuks get the real "gold" ones. :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 20 queries.