Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 229

Author Topic: CVO Pets  (Read 391457 times)

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: CVO Pets
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »

Mrs_Beagle was cleaning out the spare bedroom and for some old party favors yesterday...........These are my boyz!!!

Frick and Frack um I mean Dutch and Mylo (Dutch is the Fawn and Mylo is the brindle)

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Bagger

« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2006, 12:16:36 PM »

Mrs_Beagle was cleaning out the spare bedroom and for some old party favors yesterday...........These are my boyz!!!

Frick and Frack um I mean Dutch and Mylo (Dutch is the Fawn and Mylo is the brindle)

_Beagle

Great lookin' pupz you have there Beags.  Your Mylo Boxer looks like a brindle version of our Springer.

Bagger

« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2007, 09:37:48 PM »

The CVO Boxers have been playing in the yard all day.  They're tired.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »

The CVO Boxers have been playing in the yard all day.

Bagger

« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »

I think it is a breed characteristic.

Renea tried to settle on the couch in our keeping room........and the CVO Boxers wanted their place back.  Whose couch is it anyway?  When you live with Boxers, especially CVO Boxers, you don't own anything.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2007, 10:22:04 PM »

Renea tried to settle on the couch in our keeping room........and the CVO Boxers wanted their place back.

Bagger

« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2007, 11:25:36 PM »

You got that right Dude. Good thing I love Dogs (especially Milo and Dutch) cause whenever I'm at Beag's house they are in the middle of everything. Only place in Chateau Beagle they don't own is the Master's garage. That's off limits and they know it. [highlight]Do your two compliment each other.[/highlight] If Beag's dogs were mafioso, Milo would be the Capo and Dutch the button man

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »

Henry,  I do think people who get Boxers don't always understand what they're bargaining for, as few pet owners seem to do any research on the breed they choose other than how they look.  Boxers are great dogs, but are quite active for a large breed, as are many of the dogs bred for hunting/herding/working.  The shame of it is that the owners don't do the things necessary to make the dogs good pets and good members of the family, so they end up in adoption or rescue operations where good people like you and Rog give them the kind of homes they need and thrive in.  :D  Kudos to you and others who give these animals a second chance!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I have the Greyhound, Shug, that I adopted from the local adoption agency for them at the track here in B'ham.  Most of these dogs are from 2 to 5 years old when they go up for adoption, as they either didn't make it at the track, or did and at age 4 or 5 "retire".  Most people think the breed requires a lot of excercise or might be agressive.  Exactly the opposite is true, other than some of them don't do well with cats, or any other small furry animal that runs from them.  My little terrier, Nell, has never had a problem with Shug and she's only 11 inches high, but tough as a pine knot.  What most people don't realize is that Greyhound are couch potatoes!!  5 minute sprints once a day and they're done.  Sweet, intelligent animals, and many are put down every year because people have misconceptions about their needs.  If anyone wants a great dog that is clean, has NO odor, immediately trained, and gets along well with almost any other animal, please consider adoption of a Greyhound...they must be house dogs though, as like the Boxers, they cannot tolerate extremes in temperatures.  The good thing is that they love their crates!!

Also, I think almost any dog, other than two male Terriers (I had a male Aussie, who was my buddy, and got along with everybody except any other male dog, no matter the size), like having their human families, but also need another dog around, even if not their breed.  It just makes them happier, from my experience.  Some even bond with cats!  

I've really enjoyed this thread, puke and everything.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2007, 01:53:56 PM »

I have the Greyhound, Shug, that I adopted from the local adoption agency for them at the track here in B'ham. What most people don't realize is that Greyhound are couch potatoes!!

harleydiva

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2007, 04:43:32 PM »

The CVO Boxers have been playing in the yard all day.

harleydiva

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2007, 04:45:44 PM »

Renea tried to settle on the couch in our keeping room........and the CVO Boxers wanted their place back.

napalm

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2007, 04:50:45 PM »

My HarleyD - Screaming Eagle Springer, Spaniel of course!!!!

napalm
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 05:26:22 PM by flhtcse2004 »
napalm

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2007, 05:16:32 PM »

Love the Springers!!  Good looking dog!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2007, 05:34:44 PM »

My sweetie (s) 3mos
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2007, 05:39:28 PM »

5mos
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 229

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 20 queries.