Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season  (Read 110425 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: Sons of Anarchy - Final Season
« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2014, 08:57:27 PM »

Remember when Nero told someone about Jax - it's not about revenge, now he's just doing it because it feels good.

he also told jax, if you do this (kill gemma) there's no coming back from that
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2014, 10:42:12 PM »

he also told jax, if you do this (kill gemma) there's no coming back from that

And I think he knows that....he didn't bother disposing of the bodies so he is not worried about being caught. Still need to find out what deal he made the other presidents...they may still vote mayhem for him. He also thanked Nero for looking after and thinking of his boys like he was making sure that someone will be there to take care of them.

SciFiGuy

• Junior CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSEIII
« Reply #347 on: December 05, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »

IMO the ending will be  very strange and off the wall, something no one would expect like Chuckie taking out Jax for killing Gemma.  :nixweiss:

LOL I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  ;D

Remember he still has his index fingers and he's able to hold on to the grips of his scooter.

2012 CVO FLHXIII Citrus/Gunstock

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #348 on: December 05, 2014, 02:33:29 PM »

Jax made a deal with the other president that if SAMCRO lands on the right side of the mayhem vote that they would honor his request for some bylaw change.

Well, we all know that SAMCRO will not vote mayhem for Jax, therefore, I am thinking that Jax's death will come in away that will benefit the club.  Perhaps, he will meet up with Marx when he gets out of prison and offer himself as a sacrifice so that Marx will leave SAMCRO along.

I just hope that he doesn't kill himself....if he does....he should have done it a couple episodes ago and not kill Gemma and Wayne.

Final Seasons are the BEST :2vrolijk_21:

BostonboyDH

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #349 on: December 05, 2014, 06:53:45 PM »

I thought of something else entirely when that line of script was read.  Juice was killed at roughly the same time in the show and the Teller character had earlier said their "unwritten law" (or something like that) about not allowing blacks in the club needed to change.  Think I remember the character saying it was something he was going to do.  That's what popped in to my head.  But, yeah, who knows.  It'll be something teased or fully dropped in the last episode.

THATS THE DIRECTION I'M THINKING IT'S GOING..........  BostonBoy

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #350 on: December 05, 2014, 08:32:10 PM »

I thought of something else entirely when that line of script was read.  Juice was killed at roughly the same time in the show and the Teller character had earlier said their "unwritten law" (or something like that) about not allowing blacks in the club needed to change.  Think I remember the character saying it was something he was going to do.  That's what popped in to my head.  But, yeah, who knows.  It'll be something teased or fully dropped in the last episode.
Interesting theory... could be a way of acknowledging Juice's loyalty to the club (to death). :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #351 on: December 05, 2014, 08:34:58 PM »

I'm gonna miss this show when it ends.  :-\
You and me both... as sick and twisted as it is it did draw you in wanting more (guess that makes me sick and twisted :D).

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #352 on: December 05, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »

but he could txt an address to unser.....
Heh.... he could talk to text. :P ::) :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #353 on: December 05, 2014, 08:38:15 PM »

Remember when Nero told someone about Jax - it's not about revenge, now he's just doing it because it feels good.
I'd think he's numb from feeling good about now. :nixweiss:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #354 on: December 05, 2014, 08:50:11 PM »

Hmmm...here we have a writer who penned the main character to kill without regard to race, color, creed,...and on and on. Making him out to be the most cold blooded killer since the original Manson. It is apparent that Sutter has no intent to humanize any group except for maybe addicts, prostitutes and tranvestites. To have the "unwtitten code" be about something as mundane as an issue that has been troubling this country for over 200 years, racism, would be a great disappointment. To have Jax, who as stated has killed all ethnics of people, to all of a sudden become something like the messiah bringing together all races into his motorcycle club is more far fetched than all of the preceding six year episodes combined. Hell if I'm black I am thinking I don't want to be associated with those crazy white boyz that go around killing there own mother. A far as the comment Jax made about changing the rules to allow blacks into Samcro, I believe Jax was just using them, telling the black boys what they want to hear. Being true to his character Jax would kill them just as soon as any of them got in his way.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #355 on: December 05, 2014, 09:51:25 PM »

http://www.bardweb.net/plays/hamlet.html

Hamlet, crazed killer or only as insane as he wants to be.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #356 on: December 06, 2014, 02:11:37 AM »

http://www.bardweb.net/plays/hamlet.html

Hamlet, crazed killer or only as insane as he wants to be.

Oh it's true; Hamlet was both f@&#^&d by others and f@%&$d up internally.  But he's got nothing on Teller.  Or, to put differently, Willie Shakespeare does a heluva lot better job telling this story than Sutter does.  Yet I'm still watching this train wreck to the end....  :-*

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2014, 08:50:13 AM »

Oh it's true; Hamlet was both f@&#^&d by others and f@%&$d up internally.  But he's got nothing on Teller.  Or, to put differently, Willie Shakespeare does a heluva lot better job telling this story than Sutter does.  Yet I'm still watching this train wreck to the end....  :-*

Same here.  I DVR it to be sure.

Early on, when Sutter said Hamlet was storyline inspiration, I imagined an intricate well crafted tome with interwoven plots.  John Teller's papers served as the ghost. Good plot device.  Was obvious Jax was a very troubled character.  His Mom was very evil, & so was Clay blah blah.  But Sutter being married to Sagal gave her too much landscape, & is easy to figure out why he did.  And for a while, it seemed to go well, with the Hamlet theme more or less woven around the spokes.

About 2 years ago it morphed into caricature - for me - but is still a fun watch.  And compared to the tv landscape (dismal boring crap mostly) has been a good escapism series for me. Better than most, but less than it could have been.  Anyway, Ophelia still sort of drowned, but not by suicide.

Jax death seems inevitable, or he "allows" himself to killed. At the end most main characters are dead in Hamlet.  As in SOA.  Last act is the poisoned sword & the poison.  Tragic stuff that followed tragic stuff. Could mean a fellow SOA does it, could be Smits, might be cops.  If Sutter leaves him alive guess that means Casey Jones didn't really wreck after all in this version.

Jax is the cold blooded crazed killer but he remains our hero/anti-hero. Done better Huffman could have been up for an Emmy.

Worth a mention, Drea Matteo is certainly a fine looking gal, espcially from her south side headed north.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2014, 11:19:34 AM »

Same here.  I DVR it to be sure.

Early on, when Sutter said Hamlet was storyline inspiration, I imagined an intricate well crafted tome with interwoven plots.  John Teller's papers served as the ghost. Good plot device.  Was obvious Jax was a very troubled character.  His Mom was very evil, & so was Clay blah blah.  But Sutter being married to Sagal gave her too much landscape, & is easy to figure out why he did.  And for a while, it seemed to go well, with the Hamlet theme more or less woven around the spokes.

About 2 years ago it morphed into caricature - for me - but is still a fun watch.  And compared to the tv landscape (dismal boring crap mostly) has been a good escapism series for me. Better than most, but less than it could have been.  Anyway, Ophelia still sort of drowned, but not by suicide.

Jax death seems inevitable, or he "allows" himself to killed. At the end most main characters are dead in Hamlet.  As in SOA.  Last act is the poisoned sword & the poison.  Tragic stuff that followed tragic stuff. Could mean a fellow SOA does it, could be Smits, might be cops.  If Sutter leaves him alive guess that means Casey Jones didn't really wreck after all in this version.

Jax is the cold blooded crazed killer but he remains our hero/anti-hero. Done better Huffman could have been up for an Emmy.

Worth a mention, Drea Matteo is certainly a fine looking gal, espcially from her south side headed north.

I'm the stereotypical American here.  Like my happy endings in movies, TV, books, etc.  Usually don't want escapist entertainment to rain down on the crap that can be real life sometimes.  So give me the happy endings.  Rarely root for a character to fall/die/take it up the arse.  But here I just want them all to burn.  Except for Chucky and the new baby sitter girl.  Then can be the ones to ride off in to the sunset.  The rest can go out in a glory-less blaze.  I'll be watching and cheering.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2014, 01:48:25 PM »

I'm the stereotypical American here.  Like my happy endings in movies, TV, books, etc.  Usually don't want escapist entertainment to rain down on the crap that can be real life sometimes.  So give me the happy endings.  Rarely root for a character to fall/die/take it up the arse.  But here I just want them all to burn.  Except for Chucky and the new baby sitter girl.  Then can be the ones to ride off in to the sunset.  The rest can go out in a glory-less blaze.  I'll be watching and cheering.

Yeah happy endings are way more better than unhappy ones.  Are we still talking about the series, my mind wandered...

Do not care about any of the characters anymore.  They can all croak, every one of them.  Annabeth Gish should choke on a chicken bone.  Marilyn Manson should also choke to death on a b... nevermind.

Another ending possibility - Peter Fonda in an old pickup drives up next to Jax on his bike.  He shoots the finger at Fonda & Fonda blows him away with a shotgun.  It's been done already.   Jack Nicholson could play a homicide detective  named Jake maybe?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 01:51:35 PM by iski »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 24 queries.