Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Where is Jonga!!  (Read 2307 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Where is Jonga!!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 12:52:24 AM »

Hi All!!...
   Thanks for all the nice words and concern....Life seems to get busy with two 171/2 year old twins,"seniors", don''t ya know. I also started building my 1st spec house about a month ago. Talked about doing it for 30 years.... finally doing it. [highlight]Can you believe a permit costs 34,000.00 to build a 1548 sqft in Stockton CA.[/highlight] The only way I can get my money for my 02 road king from my oldest friend is to take him on as a partner so he can pay me with his share of the profits [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] Now I have people wanting to buy my street glide so they can be my next partner [smiley=soapbox.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
    On another note, I'm taking kids to Boston to visit sister Heidi and family... another thing I've talked about doing.... Anyhow I'll be back on the 13th, so I'm going to ride to easyriders show on sunday the 14th. It would be great to see some new and old friends if anyone is still around on sunday. Thanks for the posts... great to hear from everyone. Oh, Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to All. I miss you guys... See ya Jonga

Man, That's just plain sick! No wonder many Californians are heading into Arizona! My first house in Memphis was about that size and about that price! ;D Of course Memphis is far from living in California! Glad to hear everything is well Jonga! Enjoy them twins while you can and good luck on your house! God Bless!

JR [smiley=bananarock.gif]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:54:16 AM by J.Rud »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 12:57:50 AM »

Dont' go now, your next post moves you out of Newbie status Jonga [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:58:09 AM by Rjob749 »

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 01:37:08 AM »

[highlight]Man, That's just plain sick! No wonder many Californians are heading into Arizona! My first house in Memphis was about that size and about that price! ;D Of course Memphis is far from living in California! Glad to hear everything is well Jonga! Enjoy them twins while you can and good luck on your house! God Bless[/highlight]

Hey! JR
Yes they are but not for long, I was down there last year thinking of buying a home in tucson maybe retire there. The prices they quoted me only two months earlier had jumped over forty thousand. There close to us now! they told me there's hundreds of us every week buying.      

Don                                                                     [highlight][/highlight][highlight][/highlight]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 01:39:17 AM by iselbulls »

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 02:11:16 AM »

I hear ya Don! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I have a brother that lives in Chandler AZ who said things are nuts in the Phoenix area and he is looking to move out pretty soon!  [smiley=nervous.gif]

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

harleydiva

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 12:54:15 PM »

Hi All!!...
   Thanks for all the nice words and concern....Life seems to get busy with two 171/2 year old twins,"seniors", don''t ya know. I also started building my 1st spec house about a month ago. Talked about doing it for 30 years.... finally doing it. Can you believe a permit costs 34,000.00 to build a 1548 sqft in Stockton CA. The only way I can get my money for my 02 road king from my oldest friend is to take him on as a partner so he can pay me with his share of the profits [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] Now I have people wanting to buy my street glide so they can be my next partner [smiley=soapbox.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
    On another note, I'm taking kids to Boston to visit sister Heidi and family... another thing I've talked about doing.... Anyhow I'll be back on the 13th, so I'm going to ride to easyriders show on sunday the 14th. It would be great to see some new and old friends if anyone is still around on sunday. Thanks for the posts... great to hear from everyone. Oh, Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year to All. I miss you guys... See ya Jonga

Hi Jonga, glad to hear from you!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   Say hello to Heidi, and may you and yours have a very
Happy, Prosperous and Safe New Year,

Suzanne

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »

Hey! JR
Yes they are but not for long, I was down there last year thinking of buying a home in tucson maybe retire there. The prices they quoted me only two months earlier had jumped over forty thousand. There close to us now! [highlight]they told me there's hundreds of us every week buying[/highlight].      

Don       

The other night on the tube they quoted that 100,000 people a year are moving into the valley around Phoenix.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 01:24:19 PM by Rjob749 »

ima29

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 02:22:38 PM »

Has anybody ever paid attention to the amount of water in the Colorado river in Northern Arizona and how much is in there in Yuma or Southern Arizona. It will be dry before you know it!!
I'm not broke, just badly bent!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »

Has anybody ever paid attention to the amount of water in the Colorado river in Northern Arizona and how much is in there in Yuma or Southern Arizona. It will be dry before you know it!!

Political "jibber jabber" if you ask me, from the city.

Here's the outlook from the Phoenix drought planner.

http://phoenix.gov/WATER/drtprob.html

Although the probability of serious drought impacts in Phoenix is low, the likelihood of water shortages in Phoenix during drought is high. Those probabilities change depending on differences in and the extent of the resource being tapped -- the Salt/Verde River system, or the Colorado River system. Generally, the further in the future we look, the greater the potential for a drought. Shortages will impact those living within the original Salt River Project area differently than those living "off project." Planning for drought, therefore, is wise. Additionally, it is prudent to consider emergency demand reduction measures for an unforeseen event, such as a temporary failure of pumping or transmission facilities or contamination of major sources of supply, which would have impacts similar to drought.

[highlight]The City of Phoenix has not experienced a major weather-induced drought since the turn of the 20th century[/highlight], yet the possibility of a serious drought still exists. A short-term drought is described as a dry winter with little rain for a year. Reservoir storage holdover from previous years will be sufficient in most years to provide adequate water supplies during short-term droughts on the Salt and Verde River watersheds or on the Colorado River system. A long-term drought can last for many years. Droughts -- short or long term -- also are classified by severity, with severe droughts less likely.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 02:36:44 PM by Rjob749 »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 20 queries.