Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 57

Author Topic: 100 Post Full CVO Club  (Read 85124 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: For no other reason............
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2006, 12:19:29 PM »

Rog,
       I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Feline regurgitation as a means of pokin at Spiderman. Me an cats do not get along. And for whatever reason it takes 2 week old fish or something worse before my guts reverse direction and when they do it's cataclysmic, so you can see why I might have an aversion to a thread which combines both. But what the hell, I just got got 27 Hoist points * out of this reply to you. Watch out Twolane I'm on your tail  ;D

B B

* Hoist Points
               1 point for every three words in a post . ie: a 30 word post is 10 Hoist Points

I better come up with a catalog for redemption of your points. I got some cool things in mind! ::) Thanks for playing! ;) Hoist!  8-) (8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »

[highlight]But you know what they say if you can't take a joke![/highlight] ::) (15)  ;)  Hoist!  8-)

We all know how to take a joke.
We have all for the last 800 post.
And some of the [highlight]old timer's? [/highlight]have for the last 700 or so post.
When people get above 5 post per day they usually have a good reason or something worthwhile to contribute. Making horsepower, going fast, keeping things clean and shiny and messing with people only allows me a post count of less than 5 per day. And sometimes less than 5 is still to many.
We should all be more like Naitram where his count is more about quality than quantity.
That's my goal for 2007.
I hope Dawg, JR, Hubbard, Otis, Rog, Don, Brian, Spiderman, dOOd don't lead me astray!
I'm so easily influenced!

Good luck and make those post count!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 01:07:22 PM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2006, 01:28:43 PM »

We all know how to take a joke.
We have all for the last 800 post.
And some of the [highlight]old timer's? [/highlight]have for the last 700 or so post.
When people get above 5 post per day they usually have a good reason or something worthwhile to contribute. Making horsepower, going fast, keeping things clean and shiny and messing with people only allows me a post count of less than 5 per day. And sometimes less than 5 is still to many.
We should all be more like Naitram where his count is more about quality than quantity.
That's my goal for 2007.
I hope Dawg, JR, Hubbard, Otis, Rog, Don, Brian, Spiderman, dOOd don't lead me astray!
I'm so easily influenced!

Good luck and make those post count!

Ooh boy, not a member of the fan club huh? :-/ You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time! ::) This thread is about as silly as Cat Puke. Maybe my New Year's resolution should be about being serious from now on and only offering quality posts. NOT! :o This thread's about being goofy. Other threads are technical and serious. I like both! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I'm not trying to piss anybody off. So lighten up dude, there's room for both! ;)  Hoist!  8-)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2006, 01:31:10 PM »

No accolades. I'm not going for volume. It's just worked out that way for now. Seems like I'm upsetting some of the Old Timers here since I'm not as shy as some might like. :D Maybe I'll grow on them, maybe not. I've always said "don't dish it out if you can't take it!" ;)  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist!  8-)

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard just yet, you've got a ways to go before you upset me Dude. I thought maybe now that you've got some site time under your belt you might be ready to get off the porch and run with the big dogs, but I see you still have a ways to go before you " get it " That's ok, we'll all still be here when you figure out how to pee in the tall grass.  8-)

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2006, 01:38:45 PM »

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard just yet, you've got a ways to go before you upset me Dude. I thought maybe now that you've got some site time under your belt you might be ready to get off the porch and run with the big dogs, but I see you still have a ways to go before you " get it " That's ok, we'll all still be here when you figure out how to pee in the tall grass.  8-)

B B

Not trying to upset anyone at all B. Sorry you're reading it that way. Plenty of Big Dogs here and I have been privilged to ride with many of them over the years. I 've also said I'd be privileged to ride with them here too. It is what it is.  ;)  Hoist!  8-)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2006, 01:44:33 PM »

Not trying to upset anyone at all B. Sorry you're reading it that way. Plenty of Big Dogs here and I have been privilged to ride with many of them over the years. I 've also said I'd be privileged to ride with them here too. It is what it is.  ;)  Hoist!  8-)

Hey Hoist,
              You seem like a good guy, so here's a hint. Watch the very last minute of the first Ice Cube movie " Friday"

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2006, 01:52:11 PM »

Hey Hoist,
              You seem like a good guy, so here's a hint. Watch the very last minute of the first Ice Cube movie " Friday"

B B

Thanks B, so do you. Never heard of it. I'll check it out. I love to ride and generally get along with anyone else that does also. That's what drew me here and why I stuck around. Hopefully over time you'll see what a stand-up biker I am. I see lots of them here already.  ;)  Hoist!  8-)

Free

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2006, 01:56:14 PM »

Hoist

keep up the good work. I for one think its refreshing to see new names actively posting. It keeps things alive and brings new personality and perspective (and of course knowledge).  

Free

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »

Hoist

keep up the good work. I for one think its refreshing to see new names actively posting. It keeps things alive and brings new personality and perspective (and of course knowledge).  

Free

Appreciate that Free. Awsome name BTW. So are your rides I see. Thanks man!  ;)  Hoist!  8-)

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2006, 04:08:09 PM »

Man this thing has a long way to go to catch "cat vomit" but I think it has potential with the mood I see.

While checking out the last 40 posts I stumbled into this big group hug kind of thing going on. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I haven’t had this much fun since the pigs ate my little brother; no kidding, this is a real scream!!

So how about that new 3 cylinder, dry ice powered machine for sale on the internet?

OK, that’s one more for me and it’s only 4 pm; I really feel that I’m starting to get the hang of this.

djkak    [smiley=smilie_staub.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2006, 06:22:28 PM »

While checking out the last 40 posts I stumbled into this big group hug kind of thing going on. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I haven’t had this much fun since the pigs ate my little brother; no kidding, this is a real scream!!

So how about that new 3 cylinder, dry ice powered machine for sale on the internet?

OK, that’s one more for me and it’s only 4 pm; I really feel that I’m starting to get the hang of this.

djkak,
        Your post made me laugh. Sarcasm can be funny when properly practiced. Keep it up and we will see about getting you into the Jedi Knights of Sarcasm. Keep em coming Dude.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

B B

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2006, 06:28:39 PM »

I wanna pee in the tall grass tooo
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2006, 07:34:45 PM »

djkak,
        Your post made me laugh. Sarcasm can be funny when properly practiced. Keep it up and we will see about getting you into the Jedi Knights of Sarcasm. Keep em coming Dude.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

B B

This humble weedhopper’s mind is a sponge, anxious to soak up the ways of the gasoline burnin; asphalt poundin’; corner slidin’; grease rag totin’; loud and obnoxious….oh let’s cut the crap!! Look…it took me over 100 posts to get a rise out of spiderman…and I almost got beat-up by dOOd in the process!! For crissake, I’m over 50…I’ll never live long enough to become a Jedi. I’m thinkin’ that weedhopper first class with two stripes is about as far as I’ll ever get; but thanks, it’s the thought that counts and it is Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone.

djkak

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2006, 08:03:10 PM »

djkak,

B B

This humble weedhopper’s mind is a sponge, anxious to soak up the ways of the gasoline burnin; asphalt poundin’; corner slidin’; grease rag totin’; loud and obnoxious….oh let’s cut the crap!! Look…it took me over 100 posts to get a rise out of spiderman…and I almost got beat-up by dOOd in the process!! For crissake, I’m over 50…I’ll never live long enough to become a Jedi. I’m thinkin’ that weedhopper first class with two stripes is about as far as I’ll ever get; but thanks, it’s the thought that counts and it is Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone.

djkak

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif]

I know I swore of emoticons for the most part but I had to.  After repairing the bbq, fixing some wind damage (60mph on Wed) reloading the propane bottles, and finally enjoying a day that I can see the sky instead of clouds, I got back here to this.  dj, good job, I didn't even realize there was rank below the Grand PooBah of Sarcasm.

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2006, 09:46:58 PM »

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif]

I know I swore of emoticons for the most part but I had to.  After repairing the bbq, fixing some wind damage (60mph on Wed) reloading the propane bottles, and finally enjoying a day that I can see the sky instead of clouds, I got back here to this.  dj, good job, I didn't even realize there was rank below the Grand PooBah of Sarcasm.

I know how you feel about the emoticons, they are not very dignified, but I have to tell you that the little dude (not dOOd :) ) jumping on the sofa, really sums it up for me when it comes to this motorcycle stuff….just a little out of control….not much though.

It turns out that weedhopper is pretty much the basement; but on the bright side, with only one way to go, there is plenty of future opportunity.

djkak
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 09:49:25 PM by djkak »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 57

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 20 queries.