Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All

Author Topic: The Hoists, The Reggabs, and The GH's in the Northern Catskills!  (Read 7430 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Hey gang. As you read elsewhere, this was Henry's last weekend in CT for work. Renea flew in on Thurs and Henry got here Fri morning with the truck, trailer, bike and everything else and they stayed with us the rest of the weekend. Fri was uneventful as it was pouring until long after we went to bed. We made arrangements to go up to my (ex's now) house in the Northern Catskills in Upstate NY. We made plans to meet the GH's there and spend the weekend riding around up there, and stay at the house Sat night.

So we got a fairly early start on a cloudy Sat morning, and headed up the Taconic Parkway to meet Howie and Rocky in Jefferson, NY! We met them at the house and unpacked, then hit the road. Henry thinks he's hearing something with the engine and got a little paranoid about it. BTW, there might be a slight ticking, but sounded OK to me. But he knows his bike and his engine. Dennis, you might be getting a call. He was taking it easy but still heard the noise. So we pushed it up to 115 instead today. It's  probably fine now! ::)

So we didn't push Saturdays's riding and headed to my buddy Nick's Biker Bar/Hotel/Restaurant called Nick's Waterfall House in W. Conesville, NY. We hung out there, had dinner, and rode home and did the usual CVOHarley BS seesion for a few hours and hit the sack!

This morning we took our time, packed up the bikes, and went for one of the best country breakfasts you'll ever find. And ya'll know I take no liberties when dealing with food! We'll let the AL folk verify that!

We spilt up after breakfast and the GH's headed north back to Syracuse, while the 4 of us headed back to NYC. We loaded Henry's trailer and they left about an hour ago to drive back to AL!

As always, we had a fantastic time with these members, who are our good friends now! These are the pics of the 2 days we spent together. Maybe they can add some more. Some require further commentary, so I'll do that as necessary! ;)

Hoist! 8)

1st gas stop upstate.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: The Hoists, The Reggabs, and The GH's in the Northern Catskills!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »

Another of Thumper and Cybil!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »

With Renea too!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 08:17:46 PM »

The Reggabs and Thumper! But I guess he's a Reggab too!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 08:18:08 PM »

Lunch stop!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

OK all you Red SEEG fans. This was taken at Nick's. When I saw the bike, I started asking if he's heard of the site. Turns out he been a member since he got his Red SEEG, but hasn't been active since before I joined. His name is Rob Santini from Albany, NY.

But don't turn red with envy when ya'll see what he did. And Don, you don't have to take your bike arat again. Really. Well, ya might when ya see it.

RED SEEG POWDERCOATED FRAME! Beautiful bike!!!

I told him to come back around. I guess we'll see if he does.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »

Another, closer

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »

!

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 08:23:02 PM »

Where could he possibly park a truck and trailer in your neighborhood?  :confused5:
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »

Next to his buddy's SG!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »

Last of the Red SEEG!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »

Our bikes at Nick's!

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 08:25:16 PM »

!

Cool shift linkage on the red SEEG!
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »

Thanks Henry! Thos stickers were a PIA. I knew you were too neurotic to leave them on mine and GH's bike. We took of GH's reflectors too. No more FNG!!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 08:27:20 PM »

And don't miss nothing either! ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 25 queries.