Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Paint Scheme for SERK Hard Bags  (Read 13617 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Paint Scheme for SERK Hard Bags
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 01:55:38 PM »

I've been checking out the different fairings available for possible future customization, along with the hard bags.

I would like to see the bags done in RED .

puzzled had some picks of Daytona,, with a red serk in the background of one.  looked like he had hard bags done up nicely

Dennis, this is Gene's info:

Paint by Gene
31318 51st ave. S.W.
federal way wa 98023
253-874-5073

Contact him and tell him you're with CVOHarley. He's a great guy to talk to and he can explain what he's done with CVO's already. I'm sure he can accomodate any special requests you might have.

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 02:02:02 PM »

Dennis, this is Gene's info:

There's a rumor going around that the painter is going to have a really nice set of painted to match black SERK bags for sale soon too  ??? .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 02:05:42 PM »

There's a rumor going around that the painter is going to have a really nice set of painted to match black SERK bags for sale soon too  ??? .

Hey Don, :sauer021:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 02:09:37 PM »

Hey Don, :sauer021:

Hoist! 8)

you know what this is for  :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »

you know what this is for  :huepfenlol2:

Back at you brother!

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 02:20:41 PM »

Back at you brother!

Hoist! 8)

What a team.  Astaire and Rogers, Rogers and Hammerstein, Hall and Oates, Bert and Ernie, Don and Howie; all the greats.  Got to give great teams credit where they're due.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »

Howie,
 What's the latest on your bags, brother?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 12:31:58 AM »

Howie,
 What's the latest on your bags, brother?

Hopefully be getting them back in the next 2-3 weeks. Those have been the least of my problems these days! ::) Hoist! 8)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 01:21:48 AM »

I dont' think you could go wrong with either one of these:
Matching Pewter Leaf Flames on the sides of the Bags, and the Marbling within a Blue Pin Striped triangle (point facing rear) on the Tops, with or without additional  B.P.S. border around perimeter of the Tops.
M.P.L. Flames on sides, raised black flames on the Tops (stencilled off the tops of the leather bags), with or without the B.P.S. on the Top's perimeter, and B.P.S. triangle (point facing down) bordering the marbling on the Rear of the Bags.

Looking forward to seeing the results. Any members with good taste will also be getting theirs done maybe?  :nixweiss:
Joe
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:23:43 AM by CVOJOE »
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 08:20:31 AM »

I dont' think you could go wrong with either one of these:
Matching Pewter Leaf Flames on the sides of the Bags, and the Marbling within a Blue Pin Striped triangle (point facing rear) on the Tops, with or without additional  B.P.S. border around perimeter of the Tops.
M.P.L. Flames on sides, raised black flames on the Tops (stencilled off the tops of the leather bags), with or without the B.P.S. on the Top's perimeter, and B.P.S. triangle (point facing down) bordering the marbling on the Rear of the Bags.

Looking forward to seeing the results. Any members with good taste will also be getting theirs done maybe?  :nixweiss:
Joe

Thanks Joe, I went with the second scheme. Gene said the raised flames on the tops came out great. I'm waiting for some prelim pics from him. Should be soon now! ;) Hoist! 8)

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »

Thanks Joe, I went with the second scheme. Gene said the raised flames on the tops came out great. I'm waiting for some prelim pics from him. Should be soon now! ;) Hoist! 8)
I'm shopping now for the bags, I want to get them finished before I go to Okinawa.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »

Hopefully be getting them back in the next 2-3 weeks. Those have been the least of my problems these days! ::) Hoist! 8)

Just logged on for the first time in a few days.  Saw activity in this thread and hoped that meant you had saddlebags back.  Dammit.

So.........   How's the rest of the bike's efforts progressing?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 01:07:37 PM »

Just logged on for the first time in a few days.  Saw activity in this thread and hoped that meant you had saddlebags back.  Dammit.

So.........   How's the rest of the bike's efforts progressing?

Hey Don, how's it going? I hope things are getting back to normal for you. Whatever that is! ::) They seem to be going very well right now. You can catch up from here. Thanks for asking.
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=14707.msg239502#msg239502

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »

Well, today seems like progress day. I just got these from Gene! Here's a few shots of the bags after the flames were laid into the tops. Painting comes next. Man, am I psyched. These are coming out great! No, you can't copy them!!! ::)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 01:40:47 PM »

Another

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.41 seconds with 21 queries.