Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: Victory Motorcycles  (Read 14260 times)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
Re: Victory Motorcycles
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2008, 09:40:09 AM »

I was goin to tell you that you could ride up front next to me but Howie tells me I'm the "Anchor" and the more I thought about it:You may want to ride in front of all of us  :D.

I know a big add on for Wing riders are Deer whistles so I'll put those on [chrome of coarse] and clear out the herds in front of the rest of ya. :huepfenjump3:
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »

I know a big add on for Wing riders are Deer whistles so I'll put those on [chrome of coarse] and clear out the herds in front of the rest of ya. :huepfenjump3:

Just wait 'till you see all the good things Traxxion Dynamics can do to a 'Wing...they wrote the book on suspension upgrades for Gold Wings... :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »

Interesting thread. Congrats to Terry and Big Dog. It's always exiciting to get a new ride. I too got the itch for something different. So, in June of 07, I bought an 08 goldwing. Had them before, and was the only one I really looked at for a second bike. Since the Wing purchase, I've taken two long trips on the wing, and one shorter trip on the HD. I love them both as they each have qualities that I love. The HD has about 22K and the Wing has about 8K. I only put about a thousand dollars worth of extras on the Wing as it's pretty much ready to roll as is. But,,,,,,,,,,,,, every time I think I might want to sell the HD, I can't make myself do it. Right now, we're trying to raise some cash for a weekender at the lake, and I really should sell one, but I can't decide which one of my babies to sell. Bottom line is, any bike that makes you happy is good. My friends and riding buddies don't care which brand anyone rides, nor do I.  :2vrolijk_21:
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »

Just got back from Frisco a couple days ago . While there stoped and saw Arlin Ness's store. I know he has done a lot of work with Victory and I took a couple pictures of one.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:33:30 PM by BIGDOG »

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »

Picture # 2

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2008, 06:40:49 PM »

Just got back from Frisco a couple days ago . While there stooped and saw Arlin Ness's store. I know he has done a lot of work with Victory and I took a couple pictures of one.

That thing just cracked my monitor!!! Another Ness Mess!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »

That thing just cracked my monitor!!! Another Ness Mess!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
Agree.  I'm not into all those swoopy feminine artsy fartsy lines. Just give me the angular macho look of the Harley any day.

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »

I don't build them , I just present them . :nixweiss: But at the risk of being chastised ,I kinda like it.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »

It has that metric look to it...

at the risk of hurting bigdogs feeling, if he has one!   ;)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:41 PM »

It has that metric look to it...

at the risk of hurting bigdogs feeling, if he has one!   ;)

I had one once but I hid it when I started logging on to this site and now I can't seem to find it. O well  you all would just tear it up any way ! [ are ya feeling bad yet] ;D

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2008, 01:11:36 PM »

I don't build them , I just present them . :nixweiss: But at the risk of being chastised ,I kinda like it.

I like it to...I don't consider it feminine looking at all, but everybody's got different eyes.  Looks low and stretched to me, and I generally like what Ness does with the paint on the Victory's.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

bsquared62

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2008, 08:09:08 PM »

Hi Terry-

Looks like I'm a bit late to the party. I've owned a Vision for a while, and I can tell you it's really sweet. The biggest complaints have been documented in the thread - the heat (in hot weather), and the stereo controls on the handlebar. The dealers are few and far between, but you really don't need them very much. The Vision is a club, similar to this CVO group.

My issue is that I fell in love with the 2009 CVO Road Glide. Not the price, mind you, but the bike itself. And that puts me in a dilemna - I can't have both the Vision and the CVO... I wish I could, because the Vision is soooo much fun. I am selling the Vision at a substantial discount from new (4300 miles, and I have done some upgrades). If you (or anyone else) is interested, let me know and I can provide the details.

Brad

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2008, 10:18:44 PM »

Hi Terry-

Looks like I'm a bit late to the party. I've owned a Vision for a while, and I can tell you it's really sweet. The biggest complaints have been documented in the thread - the heat (in hot weather), and the stereo controls on the handlebar. The dealers are few and far between, but you really don't need them very much. The Vision is a club, similar to this CVO group.

My issue is that I fell in love with the 2009 CVO Road Glide. Not the price, mind you, but the bike itself. And that puts me in a dilemna - I can't have both the Vision and the CVO... I wish I could, because the Vision is soooo much fun. I am selling the Vision at a substantial discount from new (4300 miles, and I have done some upgrades). If you (or anyone else) is interested, let me know and I can provide the details.

Brad

Ok, BS² I'll bite. What does a used Vision go for? I'm just curious mind you.

bsquared62

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »

I have it listed for $17,200 for the Tour Premium model, with upgraded intake/exhaust, some chrome, and accessories. Retail is over $23k for a new one.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.496 seconds with 21 queries.