Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:30:18 PM 
Started by cockawit - Last post by harley2001
I've heard the vent is hit and miss, the fat rod looks promising,  have you guys seen this fix.
http://rockerlockers.com/wordpress/?page_id=215

on: Today at 08:37:10 PM 
Started by Skwatch - Last post by Skwatch
I've experienced the high speed wobble one too many times on my 2011 FLTRUSE...so picked up a frame stabilizer from Alloy Arts...https://www.alloyart.com/bagger/touring-frame-stabilizer-09-to-present

They told me that I will have to eliminate my heat shield on right side as...the stabilzer utilizes the same hole in frame.

Has anyone here installed one of these and come up with a work-around?

TIA

on: Today at 08:27:32 PM 
Thanks OBB...I can't seem to figure out any of the functions on it...I've never created a fav list, just loaded a bunch of music and let it play...

I've done a reset on it and will see how it reacts tomorrow...
If all else fails...I'll try and get a youngster to take a look at it...LOL

on: Today at 06:04:58 PM 
Started by Skwatch - Last post by OBB
Sounds like a setting on the nano itself. Quite possibly a favorites list.

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

on: Today at 05:27:54 PM 
Hi!

My 2011 FLTRUSE came with an 8gig nano ipod....for some reason it seems to want to play the same 32 (or so) songs. I have 500+ songs on there but it doesn't seem interested in playing them....

Has anyone else encountered this issue? if yes....did you find a cure?

TIA

Skwatch

on: Today at 01:18:05 PM 
Started by cvo1717 - Last post by hrdtail78
I have ran into this several times with older 105 calibrations.  The TTS gets an error code but there is a procedure to put the vin number in.  Vision probably has something like this.  I don’t know if it allows end user to do it or if it is something that DJ has to do.  BUT they should be able to take care of you if you contact them.

on: Today at 12:19:01 PM 
Started by UUNetBill - Last post by Unbalanced
Where are you from Fusion?   Maybe we can guide you to a good independent in your area to listen to the motor.  Might be the same answer but couldn’t hurt for peace of mind.

on: Today at 10:48:10 AM 
Started by bteski - Last post by CVODON
I have the same bike and color combo. I painted the Heat shields and the taillamp housing when the bike was new in the fall of 2014. I had the color mixed at a local Toyota Body Shop that uses PPG, guy who sprays for me works there. I did not have the codes, we mixed it based on the name (Typhoon Maroon). It was no problem, paint match was perfect. Everyone is always wanting codes but I have painted at least something on all the CVO's that I owned and never had a code, always just looked up the color name in the PPG database for Harley and never failed to be there. I do strongly recommend you use all PPG products (Hardener, retarder, solvents etc) in the process and the colors are very translucent, imperative you use the suggested base sealer, primer color if you want perfect match.
Good luck

on: Today at 10:04:03 AM 
Started by SFC CVO - Last post by hawgzilla
I had a 2018 bike in the shop with a TTS that developed a problem.  We flashed it back to stock with the TTS and then flashed the appropriate map for the configuration with the Street Tuner.  When hooked up to the digital tech, it did not detect any warranty issues. You results may vary!

on: Today at 08:46:43 AM 
Started by PeterJ - Last post by imodel
Happy to help!

R

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 16 queries.