Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:27:31 PM 
Started by bigchuck - Last post by muddypaws
All good points   

on: Today at 02:02:08 PM 
Started by Phreakyz - Last post by Phreakyz
Installed it last night. Easy install, mounts exactly like the stock cover. I actually used the stock bolts to mount it rather than the included ones.

In my opinion it looks decent, better than the black ... but I like the shape of the stock one better.
Some good news is that the stocker is metal so I'm thinking of sending it to chrome.

Hope these pics help ...

Wow - Very Nice!   Thanks for the great pics!

on: Today at 01:55:06 PM 
Started by gpopvet - Last post by TIF2
Awesome man!
Best color combo ever (although I might be just a tad biased ;) )

on: Today at 01:41:26 PM 
Started by jeroenelectrum - Last post by mslcpa
I had an M8/114 Limited for a week (loaner) and loved it, but wouldn't spend $30K+ knowing that it might spend more time in the shop than on the road. After 17 years of production the TC was a pretty reliable platform with a few mods and a little preventative maintenance. Shouldn't have to do anything (read Goldwing), but that's the way it is.

HD should scrap the M8, take their losses and bring back the TC!

on: Today at 01:09:38 PM 
Started by RG13 - Last post by skratch
if you go to that same website, you can register as an 'independent operator' and that will allow you to access the site and browse by year/model vs vin number.  the vin number just lets you get there without signing in.

if you have a 'trash' email account, you can use that, and fake name/address.

there is a lot of stuff available there free, but even more if you have a subscription.  unfortunately, those are only available to those outside the us.

on: Today at 12:57:06 PM 
Started by RG13 - Last post by RG13
https://serviceinfo.harley-davidson.com/sip/vehicle/lookupForm

Enter your VIN then select 'Vehicle Documents'

I know Harley has a page on there website for looking up owners manuals via the VIN number.  But it was a link to a non-Harley website that allowed you to look for owners manuals using the year and model of your bike, not the VIN #.

on: Today at 12:33:02 PM 
Started by Jock - Last post by mjb765
Happy Birthday Mikey

on: Today at 11:46:51 AM 
Started by jeroenelectrum - Last post by Heatwave
Perhaps this is already in the works...but if I were the CEO of Polaris, I'd have my Indian R&D guys replicating the technology from Zero and Lightning and develop an e-bike at that price-point with killer looks.  Half the cost of the Livewire, better range and performance, and available at a broader dealer network than the upstart e-bike makers can offer.  Same holds true for Ducati and BMW...I see many manufacturers jumping on the e-bike train.

Faster, easier path is for Polaris or BMW or Honda to buy one of startup ebike manufacturers. Easy peasy decision. Its probably already in negotiations!

on: Today at 11:44:37 AM 
Started by Bandit4142 - Last post by rayson56
Cool, good for you! Great looking bike.

on: Today at 11:44:24 AM 
Started by Jock - Last post by Jock
Happy Birthday Mike! I trust you enjoy your special day!

:2vrolijk_06:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 16 queries.