Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 08:31:24 PM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by swhalen
I see you got the 2019 Mako/Fade, they do not have a garage door opener feature like the Ultras have?
I now. I got caught up with the new bike. Traded in my cvo ultra and then built an ultra like I had out of it.  Seat was hard and needed heated grips e everything my other bike had. I bit the bullet but was disappointed that a touring bike came without a real windshield (smaller than dash) no heated grips or seat and no slot in seat for a riders back rest. Don’t get me wrong I now love the bike just cost me $7000.00 to get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on: Today at 08:24:22 PM 
Agreed if you live or ride in a lot of open area. Mine breaks up anywhere riding around tall trees or buildings. I really do like the radar option

on: Today at 08:22:34 PM 
Poor reception. This is my 4th FLH Rushmore bike and I've moved the antenna on every one. Works great putting it on the outside.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the picture. You say it works a lot better?

on: Today at 08:11:08 PM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by cvosjoe
I know, not a CVO but this came in a few days ago.
Sweet!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

on: Today at 07:29:16 PM 
Started by Dan_Lockwood - Last post by lowflight
In your consideration of Diesel vs Gas: think about performance while towing in a mountain state. Hands down Diesel is the winner. It may cost a bit more, but when the gas guys are in working like hell your motor is hitting it's own. The 5.9 Cummings I have in a 2007 Ram that I have owned since new continues to impress me each time I tow, best truck motor I have ever owned. For me if getting a truck for towing or a Class A, I don't even consider gas, it really is that much better.

on: Today at 01:44:13 PM 
Started by gio2703 - Last post by longlast

Put the High Performance S&S  #33-5350's in mine year ago  been fine no issues.

on: Today at 01:02:16 PM 
Started by jc15025 - Last post by akodust
2016 limited...i got one

on: Today at 12:48:44 PM 
Started by FlaHeatWave - Last post by kojak
how many trouble free miles do you have now  :nixweiss:... following closely
12k so far. 2 up, 1 up. Long trips, short. High altitude, high speed (110 mph), no issues.

on: Today at 11:15:07 AM 
Started by islandhog - Last post by grc

No one, not even NASA, has invented a simple coating that will do all the things these various products claim they will do.  I encourage you to read that fine print, I'll bet it's similar to all the others that auto dealers have been selling for extremely high profits for a very long time.  There is no magic, but there are plenty of hucksters.

Jerry

on: Today at 10:59:25 AM 
Started by Gkup - Last post by grc
If you really want it, you can add the module to your 2016.  Harley sells the module plus the required harness for about $350 MSRP, one of the discount dealers would likely cut about 20% from that.

Jerry

Edit:  I just checked Boardtracker, their price for the module plus the harness is $$300 (15% discount). 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 16 queries.