Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2010 locking trunk and bags  (Read 2864 times)

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
Re: 2010 locking trunk and bags
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 11:33:27 AM »

It's a jaw bone thing!!
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 12:51:10 AM »

I like having the power locks and the remote.  I find no use for the dash button when I have the remote in my pocket or in my hand.  It's definitely a lot better than having to lock/unlock 3 separate compartments with a key.

As far as the air temp gauge goes, there should be a digital air temperature readout on the speedo and then add the oil temp gauge in it's place.

But, if they didn't have the air temp gauge, I would have never had the chance to get a laugh from the guy in the dealer parking lot.  When I mentioned the temperature and pointed to the gauge, he was jealous that I had that since on his Ultra he had a gauge there that told him the pressure in his rear shocks.  I would have thought he would have been concerned to see the big change from early morning temps to afternoon temps, sometimes 30 degrees or more.  I think he felt pretty stupid when he found out that he had a temperature gauge all along.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »

My 08 SEUC key fob works at about 20 ft from the bike. If I hold it up under my chin it works 30 ft away.Go Figure!!!!!!!!!!!

Has a direct link as to how much "bridgework" you have in your mouth!!! ::)
HOGMIKE

MIB

• Life is good!

• CVO1: 2008 CVO Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 10:40:40 AM »

If this has already been addressed somewhere, sorry... but I have to mention it as I can't be the only one who has noticed this. The push-button lock/unlock on the CVO's forces you to key-lock your ignition switch. If you don't, anyone can walk up to your "armed" CVO, turn the ignition on for a split second - just long enough to hit the unlock button, then off again - all without tripping the alarm. I know... it's safest to always key-lock the ignition switch and then this isn't a problem, but come on... the MoCo fell down in design on this one. With the factory alarm which prevents engine start I shouldn't have to lock the ignition switch at every stop. Comments?
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.689 seconds with 21 queries.