Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: For SPRINGERS only ? (MOTORKOTE)  (Read 37337 times)

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
Re: For SPRINGERS only ? (MOTORKOTE)
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2015, 03:58:46 PM »

Motorkote replaced my blinker fluid also
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2015, 04:00:02 PM »

Motokote has multi uses.....
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2015, 04:01:47 PM »

Mom did not not know about Motorkote
Formally FLHTCUSE3

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2015, 04:04:02 PM »

Rocky horror Motorkote

Formally FLHTCUSE3

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2015, 09:16:04 AM »

Boyz, I hope I never invent a cutting edge product and have to introduce it to youse guyz.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2015, 09:37:23 AM »

Boyz, I hope I never invent a cutting edge product and have to introduce it to youse guyz.

Some (several actually) new things have been met well by this crowd.  Others; not so much.  Depends on the product and the presentation.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2015, 10:21:17 AM »

And if this thread had introduced anything cutting edge, it wouldn't have turned out this way either.  :D ;D

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2015, 12:13:51 PM »

"CUTTING EDGE IMPLIES THIS ACTUALLY WORKS"

I would look at it this way.

First, I do not buy into conspiracy theories, like OEM manufactures would not be interested because it has the ability to decrease sales due to longer lasting products.

OEM's are always looking for ways to increase longevity, reliability and decrease costs, this is a constant.

They would do a cost benefit analysis on the product if they really believed this snake oil worked.

Yes, there would likely be a delay in this procedure unless something brought it to their attention. (this is not their first rodeo)

lets say there was a benefit they could prove, then they measure the cost of the benefit to see if it translates into something meaningful. (like an engines life would be extended)

Great products are seldom overlooked forever. (sometimes short term)

A product that fixes a problem that is generally not considered a problem is of little value.

That also doesn't mean that Motorkote has no value, it may just be small enough that it is irrelevant.

That is what I believe.

You just cannot sell me Spanish fly without some reservations.

Formally FLHTCUSE3

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2015, 12:37:33 PM »

In a little known early use of Motorkote our own Neal Pressman added a one CC application of the product to a little website (dripped on a PC cooling fan) intended for a few guys with purple Road Kings then, vazooom, his hair never thinned (again) and the little purple Road King site became CVOHarley.com .   :apple:

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2015, 12:51:45 PM »

You just cannot sell me Spanish fly without some reservations

Didn't come with Spanish fly though

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2015, 01:02:10 PM »

Spark plugs made of Gollygogogetium that fire hotter than hot to give you X more HP, Oils & Fuel additives that give you "X" more mpg because they are sliperrier than slippery, engines that ran on water in WWII or in the 1950s but the oil companies bought the patents to silence them, Waxes or Polishes that are miraculous like a new paint job but cost $50 for a small bottle - any bike or auto or truck forum has plenty of examples of this kind of stuff as well as those who will swear by it. Life on the internet is fun at times, more fun at others. 

Reading on the internet, where everything you read is true especially the stuff about the Flys of Spain....

After I switched to Single DNA Dinosaur oil, the rarest & most difficult to obtain of all the dino oils (because others are diluted/polluted with multiple DNAs), I found that for my needs the Pterodactyl variety in my engines is by far superior. It cuts wind drag by an amazing .002% coefficient, increases gas mileage by 4-15 mpg, & I only change oil when I can hear the faint scream of the ancient Pterydactyl verbal oil warning indicator that says it is time to change, & my blinker fluid is 3% clearer. Your results may vary.  Best use is when combined with 10,000 year old Genuine Leviathan Fish Polish, for a deeper than deep shine.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2015, 01:50:59 PM »

I came across a bottle of Victors Vanishing Cream ( formulated and manufactured by MotorKote ) and man this stuff really works. I put a little on my hands and they disappeared so I rubbed it all over  my body and I became invisible.Oh so you don't believe me? I may be standing next to you, but you can't see me. ;D
You should see the looks I get riding my bike, it's hilarious.
Wares off in 36 hours.
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »

I came across a bottle of Victors Vanishing Cream ( formulated and manufactured by MotorKote ) and man this stuff really works. I put a little on my hands and they disappeared so I rubbed it all over  my body and I became invisible.Oh so you don't believe me? I may be standing next to you, but you can't see me. ;D
You should see the looks I get riding my bike, it's hilarious.
Wares off in 36 hours.
Mike
 :drink:
I'm beginning to doubt some of these stories... I know you well enough to know if you were invisible you would be at the gym in the ladies locker room, not looking over my ugly old shoulder.  ;D

Well maybe the Motorkote isn't working for you but it seems the hollar nectar is doing just fine.  :2vrolijk_21:

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2015, 07:26:09 AM »

........or beating up a mime
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 21 queries.