Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: 110 upgrades  (Read 8140 times)

DAHULK

• Ride Hard, Ride Fast, Ride FREE!!!
110 upgrades
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:59:31 AM »

I have a 2010 CVO Ultra with the 110 - I'm looking to get more out of the dog :worthless: 110 cu in.  My 103 has more thump.

Any recommendations?  Cams? Heads? Pistons?

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
Re: 110 upgrades
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 10:03:33 AM »

Get the heads rolling, a Wood 8, H-D 10.5 cr piston, Fullsac exhaust, 58 S/E t/body with HPI's "Y" manifold, tune it, and let it eat.
Building another one of these potent combo's right now, for a client from the Cleveland, Ohio area. :2vrolijk_21:
He already had a D&D Fatcat, which is also a good choice.
Scott

justaguy

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 06:42:58 AM »

T-Man 625 cams work really well in the CVO 110 with the HD 10.5 pistons.

DAHULK

• Ride Hard, Ride Fast, Ride FREE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 10:19:46 PM »

Hillside:

Do you have dyno curves for this set-up?

HULK

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 11:03:40 PM »

Can't go wrong with the Fueling 574 cams, click on this link.....   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44545.0     
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

nuckelhead

• Full CVO Member
  • if it ain't broke... take it off and chrome it!!!!

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 KRYPTONITE / BLACK DIAMOND
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 11:13:36 PM »

Can't go wrong with the Fueling 574 cams, click on this link.....   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=44545.0     

Fueling cams... absolutely
everything i own has been stolen and then replaced with exact replicas....

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 06:56:27 AM »

Hillside:

Do you have dyno curves for this set-up?

HULK

There may be evidence of that on www.joescyclerepair.com. :)
Scott

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »

Hulk,

True there may be evidence of that cam out there, but again it may also be inflated evidence note no correction or environmental factors on the sheet.  The dynosheet is printed in Actual HP not SAE.  You may want to get that same evidence inflation printed in Win Pep 7 the current dynojet software as well as printed in SAE.  Even STD format would be acceptable, as you would still get a correction factor for the run so you can tell for yourself what is what.

Some other boards have gone to standards because of practices like this.  It really hasnt been a problem here on this site, but you may find this post interesting.
http://harleytechtalk.org/htt/index.php/topic,971.0.html

Another question might be what is the cold cranking compression of this motor NOT (compression ratio).

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2011, 06:43:31 AM »

That said, contact www.joescyclerepair.com @ 518-664-7254, and speak with him in person.
He'll gladly explain the shortcomings, and mis-information of the above statement. :)
Scott

chief48

• CVO1: '08 FXSTSSE2
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »

I really don't understand why some Dyno users don't use the SAE Correction..

It's designed to take out the variables of different atmospheric conditions, so that results can be fairly compared no matter where or when they were taken.

The same applies to Flow Figures.. they should always be corrected.

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 10:21:36 AM »

SAE standard for flow data??

Half_Crazy

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »

It's designed to take out the variables of different atmospheric conditions, so that results can be fairly compared no matter where or when they were taken.

You have to remember that if the temperature is below 58 degrees or above 96 degrees the SAE correction factors are off in the Dynojet software and the results are not accurate. The original programming was not complete and Dynojet never bought the software update. Had my bike on the Dyno at 52 degrees and the SAE corrected numbers were down 2.4% across the board.

chief48

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »

SAE standard for flow data??

Yes.
Anything that relates to airflow into an engine (Dyno, Flow Testing, Injection, Carb, etc) is usually corrected back to a standard atmospheric condition.
The most common standard used for performance and motorsport is Dry Air, 60 degrees F, 29.92" Barometer.

If you use an non-computerized Superflow bench (and I guess most people do), you might not have come across it, as Superflow have always said that the corrections were build into the measurement method.
But.. their new computerized benches apply the correction factors automatically.. as do other software packages like Port Analyzer & Pro Flow.

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 07:13:13 AM »

It's a wonder, folks every made any power at all, before a computerized flow bench? :)
Scott

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »

Yes we have had this discussion before. Is your 115ft/lbs really more than my 110ft/lbs? :huepfenlol2:

I'd like to see before and after numbers with conditions listed to see what real gains on a motor were made. It does sound like the initial proposed mods would work well. When I looked at the link I could not tell what mods were made to the 110 motors.

chief48

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 08:10:27 PM »

It's a wonder, folks every made any power at all, before a computerized flow bench? :)
Scott

True.. we also got by with manual Dynos in days gone by, but I'm guessing you're happy that they're computerized these days ?
More information, faster and better... right ?

My post was less about computerized benches though, and more about correcting data.
Corrected figures are the only way you can compare apples with apples.. both power and flow.
Whether you got the same flow in Winter that you got in Summer.. or how the numbers compare to the guy down the road with a different make of Flow Bench or Dyno.

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 06:47:42 AM »

BTW, we have had a Dynojet 150 "manual" dyno since the mid-ninites.(longer than most of these internet know-it-all-shops, have even been in business, or even owned H-D's for that matter. haha)
Carb bikes only, and can tune those carbed machines absolutely fine with that.
The latest and greatest doesn't impress me a lot of times. :D
And always keep in mind that a bolt is still a bolt, and a nut is a nut, and most tighten to the right. :)
Scott

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:33:14 AM by Hillsidecycle.com »

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »

Get the heads rolling, a Wood 8, H-D 10.5 cr piston, Fullsac exhaust, 58 S/E t/body with HPI's "Y" manifold, tune it, and let it eat.
Building another one of these potent combo's right now, for a client from the Cleveland, Ohio area. :2vrolijk_21:
Scott

That would be mine you refer to Scott!  :2vrolijk_21:   Can't wait to take delivery on that bad boy!  Take your time to make it right, but hurry up!!   :pepper:

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide
Black Diamond with Crimson graphics
Wood 8 cams, 58mm TB, Hillside heads, (Changed to R&R cast heads, went from 115 hp 113 tq to 125 hp 124.73 tq)  D&D Bosscat Wrapped performance baffle, awesome sound!
Harley LED headlights and passing lamps
Focal spkrs and Arc Audio amp
Wild One Chubby bars 0575

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 06:37:58 AM »

Dennis,
Heat cycled it once, Friday, and after total heat cycles are completed, we want to get 15-20 road miles on it today, if we can dodge the constant damn rain here.
I'll be calling you today. :2vrolijk_21:
Scott

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 10:31:43 AM »

Dennis,
Heat cycled it once, Friday, and after total heat cycles are completed, we want to get 15-20 road miles on it today, if we can dodge the constant damn rain here.
I'll be calling you today. :2vrolijk_21:
Scott

So it actually starts!  Good news!  :smitten:  ;D    How does it sound?  The Fat Cat is on there I presume?     :vrolijk27:
2011 CVO Street Glide
Wood 8 cams, 58mm TB, Hillside heads, (Changed to R&R cast heads, went from 115 hp 113 tq to 125 hp 124.73 tq)  D&D Bosscat Wrapped performance baffle, awesome sound!

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 12:34:07 PM »

Of course it "starts". ;D
Fatcat sounds great!! :)
Scott

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »

Of course it "starts". ;D
Fatcat sounds great!! :)
Scott

Got to hear it over the phone!  Won't be long now!  :2vrolijk_21:

2011 CVO Street Glide

shindo

• Full CVO Member
  • 2011 Inferno SG

• CVO1: 2011 Inferno/Blk SG
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 11:29:38 PM »

I have a Fat Cat,Woods 555 cams, Scm cam plate and adj Scm rods with a ThunderMax. :2vrolijk_21: It runs great and the Fat Cat is incredible....:2thumbsup:
2011 O/B SG King TP, Woods 555 cams,DD fatcat,ThunderMax with more to come.

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »

I have a Fat Cat,Woods 555 cams, Scm cam plate and adj Scm rods with a ThunderMax. :2vrolijk_21: It runs great and the Fat Cat is incredible....:2thumbsup:

Wrapped perforated baffle or unwrapped?
2011 CVO Street Glide

shindo

• Full CVO Member
  • 2011 Inferno SG

• CVO1: 2011 Inferno/Blk SG
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 12:01:02 AM »

I believe it is the wrapped perforated baffle .
The sound is deep and loud when I get on it but surprisingly tame while cruising.
2011 O/B SG King TP, Woods 555 cams,DD fatcat,ThunderMax with more to come.

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 06:37:45 AM »

Got to hear it over the phone!  Won't be long now!  :2vrolijk_21:

Rolled it around twice yesterday, in spite of any tune whatsoever, very smooth.
Not looking for the power delivery at all, but you can sure tell it has something under the hood, especially with that Fatcat in place! :2vrolijk_21:
Joe is sending one of his men over tommorrow morning, to grab it.
Scott

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »

Sounds good Scott!  I would think that the tune can't even be close with the stock map in there, true? 

maybe I can hear it run again today?  Can I huh, can I huh, please?   :P   do you have the capability of taking a pic and emailing?  Or post it here?  I would like to see it with the fat cat on. You should take vids and put em on youtube for posting here!  I use a little flip video HD camera you can get at costco for 149 bux it takes great high def vids!   :2vrolijk_21:  :pepper:
2011 CVO Street Glide

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 08:08:31 AM »

OK, Joe's Cycle Repair has the bike for the tune.  He is gonna have it done Saturday, so I am gonna ride up there to get it!  I can't wait!  Joe is a really cool guy on the phone, so friendly and confident and interested in doing a great job, whatever its gonna take.  He seems just as excited as me to see what he is gonna get outta this bike. He is going above and beyond to get it to me this weekend, even a ride on Sunday with his brother to shake it out and make any tweaks if needed.  

Again, it was a stock 2011 CVO Streetglide.   I had a 2010 CVO Ultra last year and went with a pipe and a tune and got 98 hp and 113 tq.  This new one stock ran pretty good, and had good low end but gave up real quick, and I thought, if Im gonna do anything more extensive, now was the time, to get more than just a pipe and tune will give you.  

To refresh, after talking to Scott on phone a few times and examining my more nearby options, I took my bike up to Hillside from Cleveland, hopefully to unleash some of the power capable from these 110"er's.  I wanted something with some street manners that will bare its fangs when called upon, kinda like a German Shepherd Schutzhund Police dog!  Scott recommended the Stage 2 head work, the wood 8 cam, the SE 58mm throttle body and of course a good pipe.  I went with the Fatcat because everyone likes it for power, even tho I am not sure I will get used to the sound of it.  I hope I do!

After a bit more conversation, I decided to go with the HD 10.5 to one pistons which would require less head milling to get the compression up to the 10.7 I think it was that  Scott likes with the wood 8 cam, maintaining the geometry a bit better.  

Nationwide search for rare 58mm SE TB and I found two and bought em both! Thought I might make a few bucks selling the second on ebay, but did not prove to be the case, at least I was able to sell it for the 10% over retail that a Dakota HD dealer charged me and got mine for ten off from an Ohio dealer.  

Sent the TB over to HPI for their siamese manifold mod which Jimmy told me would bring some improvement but that I could probably pass on with this build due to a low bang for buck factor,  but after a bit more thought, I decided to go "hole hog" and go for it anyway. I think I now own one of the worlds most expensive TB's for with the 5.3 injectors it puts it up over a  grand!  

After seeing what all this is costing me, it occurred to me  I should have just bought a 120r and sold my like new motor to offset the costs.  From what i read, the 120 makes some really good power stock without working too hard, and can be really improved with very minor tweaks.  

Oh well, too late for that now!   I am sure it is gonna be awesome anyway, and I can't wait!  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Dennis

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:10:26 AM by DennisG »
2011 CVO Street Glide

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 06:40:20 AM »

Dennis,
Heard you and Joe's brother Larry, went on a "mini-tour" of the Lake George area.(Americade was just there)
Scott

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 07:05:52 PM »

Dennis,
Heard you and Joe's brother Larry, went on a "mini-tour" of the Lake George area.(Americade was just there)
Scott

Yes, Joe and Larry were very hospitable and Larry and his wife took my girlfriend and I on a guided tour!   We saw the Saratoga battlefield, Lake George, and many other beautiful sites!  The towns there were really cool and had lots of night time activity and lots of motorcycles parked along the streets.  I definitely want to check it out again up there and spend a bit more time. Lots of great twisty roads and that Larry likes to ride fast!!!

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide

Fattbaggernknox

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 10:20:57 PM »

Yes, Joe and Larry were very hospitable and Larry and his wife took my girlfriend and I on a guided tour!   We saw the Saratoga battlefield, Lake George, and many other beautiful sites!  The towns there were really cool and had lots of night time activity and lots of motorcycles parked along the streets.  I definitely want to check it out again up there and spend a bit more time. Lots of great twisty roads and that Larry likes to ride fast!!!

Dennis
how'd your bike turn out after Joe tuned it?
2011 fltruse FBI wheels& hidden axle 574 Fuelling cams & lifters.J&M rocker series speakers & amp, Rb Racing black hole spyder 2-1, Aim-vpc92,SE 58MM TB, HPI 5.3 inj. Tuned by Strokerjlk 112.76/118.99 sae 115.42/121.85 std

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 05:01:33 PM »

how'd your bike turn out after Joe tuned it?

The bike runs really pretty darn good.  Initially when i got there on Saturday, it seemed to have a few issues, but I left it there overnite and when I came back at 10 AM he had made some tweaks based upon what I had told him and he had dialed it right in, had better air and it ran really good.  Still might be a bit rich off idle, he told me he left it that way to keep me cooler in traffic sitting at red lights but he leaned it a bit and showed me how to do it a bit more if I need to.  

HP was 124.0 TQ  122.6 (STD)  123.0 HP and 120.9 TQ . (ACTUAL)  121.7 HP and 119.6 TQ   (SAE)

I had a bit of apprehension about the FatCat but i have to tell you it is an awesome sound.   I am thinking i would like to remove the wrapping from the baffle!  The it would really sound bad @$$!!

Dennis
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:32:13 PM by DennisG »
2011 CVO Street Glide

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2011, 01:18:09 PM »

Got a chance to ride some yesterday and the more I get used to it, the better I like it. Just have to use the clutch and throttle a bit different.  Didn't get a dyno of the bike stock since it was already built when it got to the tuner, but I am probably giving up a touch of low end with the Wood 8 cam compared to the 255 with a huge increase in mid range and increased top.

The bike finally runs like a Screamin Eagle should right from the factory.. it looks mean, and now it is... SOme guy on a sportbike rode next to me and I took off ahead of him and he pulled up to me at the next light and he said "d@mn!  that mother****** sounds MEAN!  And it really does.  Much more fun to ride.

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2011, 11:41:24 PM »

I know I have hijacked this thread but that bike just keeps getting better and better!  I put a KN filter on it yesterday and it opened it up more.  I would like to get one with more surface area.   i am learning how to ride the bike.  What I said about the stock 255 cams having more low end may be true in a similar build, but this bike has more of everything then the stock bike had and way more mid and top.  2k rpm is where it really starts to come on.  I can go through the gears and grab the throttle at 2 k in each gear and it just pulls and sounds awesome.  When it gets to about 2600 it sounds like a small block chevy with a glass pack.  I can't say enough about this fatcat, and lets not forget the build by Hillside!  The bike looks like its never been touched but all kinds of goodies have gone on inside.  Really fun!  Anybody that can afford it, they should make their CVO mean like it was supposed to be!  :orange: 

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide

timtoolman

• never enough torque!!!!!!!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: Hillside Stg 4 117, S&S 66 T.B. Woods 400-6, Rush 2-1 Wrath
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 08:48:43 AM »

you gotta love that hillside power!!!!!!! 

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 12:56:56 PM »

This site seems to be blessed with very good vendors and many knowledgable people who care enough to give thorough answers without all the head games.  The class of this site and it's members is second to none.  Hopefully HD is doing more than just reading from this forum.  I have 45,000 miles on an unmolested 08 SERK but looking for a clean up next winter.  Nice to hear success stories and that the bike looked like it did when it went in.  I don't know about you guys but I always have concerns when my bike was out of my site and left at a dealership for work to be done.  I have chipped paint on the frame, cylinders, heads and valve covers from the enhancement program a few years ago.      

gabbyduffy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 08:55:55 PM »

Scott
I live in Cleveland great city. Scott are you still a fan of the andrews tw55's?

gabbyduffy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »

So it actually starts!  Good news!  :smitten:  ;D    How does it sound?  The Fat Cat is on there I presume?     :vrolijk27:
Dennis im in the cleveland area send me an e-mail and we can hook up for a ride. I work at playhouse square as a stage hand and I just got done putting together a John Sachs build on my road glide. sduffy0222@yahoo.com

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »

Dennis im in the cleveland area send me an e-mail and we can hook up for a ride. I work at playhouse square as a stage hand and I just got done putting together a John Sachs build on my road glide. sduffy0222@yahoo.com

Yes that will be cool.  I have to set up my email on this new Mac.  Ill get with you shortly

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide

ruiner73

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 01:21:02 PM »

Dennis, sent you a PM

Maybe someone else can answer, I called Hillside & talked to a gentleman about Dennis' 110 build. I have a similiar set-up, but went with HPIs 54mm bored throttle body to keep the 'ventilator' air cleaner. I was under the impression that the 'ventilator' air cleaner would not bolt up to harley's 58mm throttle body, but the gentleman at Hillside said he thought that's what Dennis has on his bike, Dennis was able to use the 'ventilator' cover, just curious if he used a different back plate & what filter was used.
If anyone could point me to some part numbers that would be great. I've seen round backplates, but nothing from harley that would work with the 'ventilator' cover, maybe I missed something. Since we have the lowers with speakers & the heavy breather not fitting, I'm at a loss for a good air cleaner that looks good & fits the 58mm. I know Woods has one, but it looks awful big for me...

Can anyone confirm this info?
Will the 'ventilator' bolt up to the 58mm?

Thanks
Allan
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:29:28 PM by ruiner73 »
2011 CVO Streetglide, 124" Axtell, D&D exhaust, T-Man Cams, Baisley heads, 30T pulley & TTS tuner, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Alpine w/Hawg-Wired & Focals

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 01:27:35 PM »

Hi Allan,

I just sent you a PM.  I have the stock ventilator.  It seems to work. Scott would not steer you wrong.  I brought it to him with the stock AC and if he didn't alter it then thats what it is.  It must fit.

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide

DennisG

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 01:31:39 PM »

Sent you an email

Dennis
2011 CVO Street Glide

Lever

• 1K CVO Member
  • keep the rubber side down
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

Scott

Hey scott what about the convertible model, we dont have fullsac exhaust option  for our bikes  ... whats your thought on vh pro pipe and also is there
much difference  in the set up recoomend  using fuelin 574 cam and  woods8  ...the reason i ask is iam using the 574 cam  atm 
thanks Lever
2010 CVO Convertible  crimson red sunglo/Autumn Haze with Metal Grind Graphics
2014 113  motor 10.8 compression
SAE smoothing #5  125.7 hp / 122.9 tq
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

HILLSIDECYCLE.COM

• Banned
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2011, 07:03:58 AM »

Don't see why a V&H Pro-Pipe won't work.
We've never used the Fueling cam, but can push that side/side comparison thru one of our engine programs, and report. :)
Scott

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2011, 12:10:46 PM »

Hey Scott how does that Wood 8 compare to the Harley 259e cam?

I also would like to see you weigh in on the comment made about buying a 120r vs working up a 110.

Thanks for your time and efforts, glad you don't live here as that would be to expensive for me. :huepfenlol2:

ruiner73

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2011, 12:17:24 PM »

Since we are asking Scott questions, on DennisG's build on his 110, you guys put the 58mm throttle body on & kept the stock ventilator air cleaner. Did you mill/bore out the backplate to match up to the 58mm throttle body? Can't seem to get a final answer other than the stock air cleaner was kept. Wouldn't it be a waste to have a back plate with a smaller opening than the throttle body?

If anyone else has any insight that would be great!

Allan
2011 CVO Streetglide, 124" Axtell, D&D exhaust, T-Man Cams, Baisley heads, 30T pulley & TTS tuner, Yaffe Monkey Bars, Alpine w/Hawg-Wired & Focals

Lever

• 1K CVO Member
  • keep the rubber side down
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 08:38:48 PM »

Don't see why a V&H Pro-Pipe won't work.
We've never used the Fueling cam, but can push that side/side comparison thru one of our engine programs, and report. :)
Scott

would you mind doing that for me ..using the VH pro pipe    also i sent ya a pm
2010 CVO Convertible  crimson red sunglo/Autumn Haze with Metal Grind Graphics
2014 113  motor 10.8 compression
SAE smoothing #5  125.7 hp / 122.9 tq
2017 Road King M8
stage IV
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 21 queries.