Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: touring seat.  (Read 8494 times)

kb

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 serk twilight/cobalt blue
touring seat.
« on: May 03, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »

Help. Last nite my wife told me she found the passanger seat on my Serk uncomfortable. So I can do one of two things, divorce my wife(who i do love) or buy her a new seat. I am leaning to buy the seat. Here is where I need help. Does anyone have a Corbin dual touring seat on a SERK? If so please post or pm me a picture and any input you may have. Thanks for the help. Kevin
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 11:32:36 AM by kb »
kb

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: touring seat.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »

Help. Last nite my wife told me she found the passanger seat on my Serk uncomfortable. So I can do one of two things, divorce my wife(who i do love) or buy her a new seat. I a leaning to buy the seat. Here is where I need help. Does anyone have a Corbin dual touring seat on a SERK? If so please post or pm me a picture and any input you may have. Thanks for the help. Kevin
Like many I too had the same decision to make  ;) This may be of some help http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=22873.0

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 10:15:47 AM »

Help. Last nite my wife told me she found the passanger seat on my Serk uncomfortable. So I can do one of two things, divorce my wife(who i do love) or buy her a new seat. I a leaning to buy the seat. Here is where I need help. Does anyone have a Corbin dual touring seat on a SERK? If so please post or pm me a picture and any input you may have. Thanks for the help. Kevin
I had the same issue. Bought the FLHTUCSE3 for all the improvements in 2 up. If I was to make a recomendation there is a guy here in Seattle Rich's Upholstery and he is a friggin' magician. For about the same price as a corbin he fits the seat to you (or her) BUTT. Gel packs and shaving the foam to eliminate spots that are high as well as adding foam to improve low spots or move you forward and back. Uses the OEM pan and leather. He did my Indian Chief and I was very happy. The SERK seat was nearly perfect from the git go so I didn't use him. I do have an appointment for a fitting for the Ultra coming up.

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »

SERK3 with Corbin Heated Dual Touring Seat. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »

Another

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 10:56:31 AM »

One more!

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 11:41:22 AM »

Thanks Howie.  Can you still use Harley backrest w/corbin?  kevin
kb

hogasm

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »

NO you have to use Corbin's

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 01:16:39 PM »

" Mustang"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »

Corbin only for the rider backrest. The HD detachable passenger one is OK. But not the stock SERK small and low one. That will interfere with the seat. I had my HD one recovered by Corbin with the same leather flame-stiching to match the seat. ;)

Hoist! 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »

This is the solo with pillion and tour pack
Solo with and without backrest

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 04:24:52 PM »

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 SERK
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 11:09:39 PM »

Nice set up with the tour pack Mike! That's the way I want to go.......

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • pnw_cvfltrse_dom_c38_sws_w1024
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »

Help. Last nite my wife told me she found the passanger seat on my Serk uncomfortable. So I can do one of two things, divorce my wife(who i do love) or buy her a new seat. I am leaning to buy the seat. Here is where I need help. Does anyone have a Corbin dual touring seat on a SERK? If so please post or pm me a picture and any input you may have. Thanks for the help. Kevin

I purchased a LePera Maverick seat all leather. The fit, and comfort is outstanding. Beware, if you purchase all leather it becomes an investment not a purchase.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 09:00:21 PM »

I purchased a LePera Maverick seat all leather. The fit, and comfort is outstanding. Beware, if you purchase all leather it becomes an investment not a purchase.

:worthless: :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 09:46:14 PM »

Picture 1

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 09:47:31 PM »

Picture 2

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

Picture 3

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 09:50:19 PM »

Picture 4

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »

Picture 5

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

Picture 6

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »

Last Picture

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »

Really nice seat man! Looks comfy! You're SO must love ya with the size of the passenger section. Nice deep rider pocket too. Enjoy! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 10:15:46 PM »

Really nice seat man! Looks comfy! You're SO must love ya with the size of the passenger section. Nice deep rider pocket too. Enjoy! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
Why I selected LePera
08/07 Corbin sent me a total of 4 saddles for my bike. I had to return all 4 due to their not fitting the FLHRSE3. The return shipping was at my expense with the promise I would receive the seat that fits the FLHRSE3 when it is manufactured, minus my 10% Sturgis Discount plus my return shipping fees of 158.08. When the seat was manufactured and being distributed I had to initiate the call to get the saddle and at that time the CSR informed me Mike Corbin was not going to give me back via a discount the 158.08 in my returning their seats that did not fit my bike. The same day I ordered the LePera seat and faxed Mike Corbin a copy of the receipt stating I rather spend $900.00 at a competitor than ever give him business again.

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »

Why I selected LePera
08/07 Corbin sent me a total of 4 saddles for my bike. I had to return all 4 due to their not fitting the FLHRSE3. The return shipping was at my expense with the promise I would receive the seat that fits the FLHRSE3 when it is manufactured, minus my 10% Sturgis Discount plus my return shipping fees of 158.08. When the seat was manufactured and being distributed I had to initiate the call to get the saddle and at that time the CSR informed me Mike Corbin was not going to give me back via a discount the 158.08 in my returning their seats that did not fit my bike. The same day I ordered the LePera seat and faxed Mike Corbin a copy of the receipt stating I rather spend $900.00 at a competitor than ever give him business again.

Like the seat! Corbin is falling behind! Some others on the site not happy for sure!

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 08:18:42 AM »

That seat is BEAUTIFUL. If I spend another $900 on a seat my wife will shoot me. Thanks for the pictures. Kevin
kb

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 08:56:31 AM »

Nice seat.  Strange light made the CACO Serk photos look purple.  How much did the LePera cost?  Does it have gel or other insert?
Any day on the bike is a good day.

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »

Nice seat.  Strange light made the CACO Serk photos look purple.  How much did the LePera cost?  Does it have gel or other insert?

No gel or insert they didn't recommend it on the touring seats, they use the highest quality foams. The wife and I were hating the stock seat in as little as 100 miles. The first weekend when I received the seat we did over 1200 comfortable miles. This seat, unlike my previous 6 Corbins did not have a breakin period, great right out of the box. You can use the stock passenger docking hardware for the sissy bar, but , I reccomend buying the medium sissy bar to have the passenger backrest line up properly due to the increased height of 2.2 inches in the passenger area. LePera Maverick covering 100% leather, inferno flames / Pacific Blue, cost $878.00 plus shipping. The LePera website shows the manufacturing process, it is quite impressive.

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 09:41:17 AM »

Thanks.  What's you motor count now?

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

Thanks.  What's you motor count now?

Counting the original, a total of 5 motors with the last crate motor being installed 09/07 which just had the rear head gasket replaced with the 07B 04/23/08, and the total of motor swaps and repairs is 8.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »

Picture 1

WOW!  I like that.

Sean

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 06:15:02 PM »

Counting the original, a total of 5 motors with the last crate motor being installed 09/07 which just had the rear head gasket replaced with the 07B 04/23/08, and the total of motor swaps and repairs is 8.

That is frigging ridiculous.  You must really love that ride.  Another member had HD buy it back and he only had 3 mototrs. 
I guess you don't need to change the oil, just the motor!

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »

That is frigging ridiculous.  You must really love that ride.  Another member had HD buy it back and he only had 3 mototrs. 
I guess you don't need to change the oil, just the motor!
My state has a lemon law, thus, I hava an unacceptable remedy available to me, although the depreciation language contained within the lemon law off Kelly Blue Book I would take a bath (Exhaust, SERT, Seat, Dyno time, etc..). Not many pre 2007 bikes available in my area of the country, let alone good ones. I have to hope HD comes out with a real fix.

popper

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 01:58:24 AM »

flhrse and the group., I have a 2008 Annie and niether me or my wike like the seat. I was looking at the Corbin. Our problem, Wife didn't like the low backrest so I got the taller one with a bigger pad. We did a couple of long rides and It seems there isn't as much room on this bike as there is on my 05 Softail. I did some measuring and found that her part of the seat is almost 2" shorter on the RK than on the Softail. The Softail has a wide reagal duke seat by Mustang on it.  With her on the bike, I am pushed ahead out of my pocket on the seat. Also I did a long solo ride today and found the stock seat was almost putting my butt to sleep.  I've heard that the Corbin seat will move me back even more. I am wondering if Corbin's back rest will let the passenger move back too. The LaPera seat looks great, Is it firm or soft? How's the seat for lower back suport for you? We have to come up with a solution for this bike because we both enjoy the ride and the rides. I can't understand how a bigger bike can have a smaller seat. Thanks all for any feedback. Keep your knees in the breeze. 
Keep your knees to the breeze

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 03:57:20 AM »

flhrse and the group., I have a 2008 Annie and niether me or my wike like the seat. I was looking at the Corbin. Our problem, Wife didn't like the low backrest so I got the taller one with a bigger pad. We did a couple of long rides and It seems there isn't as much room on this bike as there is on my 05 Softail. I did some measuring and found that her part of the seat is almost 2" shorter on the RK than on the Softail. The Softail has a wide reagal duke seat by Mustang on it.  With her on the bike, I am pushed ahead out of my pocket on the seat. Also I did a long solo ride today and found the stock seat was almost putting my butt to sleep.  I've heard that the Corbin seat will move me back even more. I am wondering if Corbin's back rest will let the passenger move back too. The LaPera seat looks great, Is it firm or soft? How's the seat for lower back suport for you? We have to come up with a solution for this bike because we both enjoy the ride and the rides. I can't understand how a bigger bike can have a smaller seat. Thanks all for any feedback. Keep your knees in the breeze. 
I define firm as a Corbin seat, which to me means you have to break the seat in. The LePera seat is dense foam with no break in period. The bucket for the rider is deep and supportive. The LePera Maverick which is on my bike my not be the seat for anyone over 6 feet tall. The bucket is actually shorter than the stock seat riders area, however, the passenger area is much larger and longer.

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 02:18:56 PM »

Yesterday I decided to order a new dual touring seat. From most riders I talked to they like the comfort of a Corbin. Wait till my wife gets the AMX bill. After all it is her a$$ that was uncomfortable.
kb

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »

Yesterday I decided to order a new dual touring seat. From most riders I talked to they like the comfort of a Corbin. Wait till my wife gets the AMX bill. After all it is her a$$ that was uncomfortable.
[/color]

Thats sez it all don't it  !!!   :D

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2008, 02:37:32 PM »

I hope she doesn't read that post. Then that WILL say it all.
kb

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »

And you won't be saying anything with that corbin stuffed down yer gullet!   :D ;)

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »

It sounds like you have been down that road?
kb

Sean M Cary

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »

My wife downloads the Amex every morning...  I have about a 12 hour grace period.  :whip:

Technology can really suck.  And it has been sucking A LOT lately.  I don't know about the rest of the economy, but I have been keeping the Harley and Kawasaki shops freaking happy.   :vrolijk27:

Sean

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2008, 09:57:12 AM »

My wife downloads the Amex every morning...  I have about a 12 hour grace period.  :whip:

Technology can really suck.  And it has been sucking A LOT lately.  I don't know about the rest of the economy, but I have been keeping the Harley and Kawasaki shops freaking happy.   :vrolijk27:

Sean

It's a tough job BUT somebody has to keep it going!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2008, 10:09:24 AM »

It sounds like you have been down that road?

Oh yeah...all it cost was around 18k for her own dyna!   :D  :o

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »

Just returned from a long weekend of riding. We left  RI Friday am and returned sunday pm. Rode Thur the lakes region of NH perfect weather. I must agree with my wife the seat on my SERK after approx 3 hrs. is extremely uncomfortable. I hope spending $550 for a Corbin puts this issue to rest.
kb

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

Just returned from a long weekend of riding. We left  RI Friday am and returned sunday pm. Rode Thur the lakes region of NH perfect weather. I must agree with my wife the seat on my SERK after approx 3 hrs. is extremely uncomfortable. I hope spending $550 for a Corbin puts this issue to rest.

My old corbin was the nuts...The new one (2 piece, solo with pillion) is comfy but has some quality issues(apperance). 
To the positive, they had no problem giving a ra# to send it back...After CHL however.

Miker

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2008, 10:46:42 AM »

Now you sound like a true Bostonian using the term "THE NUTS"  KB
kb

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2008, 11:30:04 AM »

Wikit pissa! 

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

I define firm as a Corbin seat, which to me means you have to break the seat in. The LePera seat is dense foam with no break in period. The bucket for the rider is deep and supportive. The LePera Maverick which is on my bike my not be the seat for anyone over 6 feet tall. The bucket is actually shorter than the stock seat riders area, however, the passenger area is much larger and longer.
Ok now I have a few questions. Can they make the seat so the Harley RIDER backrest will work, can they make it heated, and what to do about me at 6'3" and 260lbs????

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »

No, you need thier backrest, make sure they know about it, my pillion does not have the a backrest slot, but I usally have the tour pack on with a rider.

Yes you can get heat.  Give them your inseam and weight when ordering and they will give it a shot...
You can send it back to  be adjusted if the miss a little...Stay away from the small gator print, it sucks..

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2008, 12:36:19 PM »

Ok now I have a few questions. Can they make the seat so the Harley RIDER backrest will work, can they make it heated, and what to do about me at 6'3" and 260lbs????

I'm unclear on if the question is pertaining to LePera or Corbin.
My friend who is 6'4" rode my 07 FLHRSE ordered the LePera Maverick. The Harley Passenger Backrest works with the LePera, however, you may desire to opt for the medium sissybar / pad bracket (stock is short version). The original 07 FLHRSE sissybar pad bottom lines up with the top of the Maverick seating area, thus, a vert short pad.

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2008, 11:46:23 AM »

I'm unclear on if the question is pertaining to LePera or Corbin.
My friend who is 6'4" rode my 07 FLHRSE ordered the LePera Maverick. The Harley Passenger Backrest works with the LePera, however, you may desire to opt for the medium sissybar / pad bracket (stock is short version). The original 07 FLHRSE sissybar pad bottom lines up with the top of the Maverick seating area, thus, a vert short pad.
Sorry the question was about the LePera. Thats really cool color as my bike is blue as well. I've already changed the seat once and added the larger sissy bar and pad and quick change leather tour pak. But I really like the riders back rest, and would like a heat option possibility. Current seat ='s butt sleep! :orange:

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »

Sorry the question was about the LePera. Thats really cool color as my bike is blue as well. I've already changed the seat once and added the larger sissy bar and pad and quick change leather tour pak. But I really like the riders back rest, and would like a heat option possibility. Current seat ='s butt sleep! :orange:
Do not know if LaPera offers heated seats

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2008, 05:09:44 PM »

How many settings are there with heat? KB :pepper:
kb

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2008, 09:13:53 PM »

I received my Corbin seat today.I am somewhat disappointed in the appearance of it,for some reason I thought it would be much sleeker than it is.IMO the stock seat looks far better. Sure hope it rides better than stock. Also found out the stock passanger backrest is not compatable so it looks like I need to cough up another couple hundred.KB >:( >:( :-\
kb

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

Just returned from trying out my new Corbin seat. It seems to be comfortable and the heat will be nice in New England weather.I did find on the 08 seat can be adjusted by two screws on the rear mount. This allowed me close the gap between the tank and seat completely. Can't find my camera to post pics.So far I'm happy with Corbin. KB
kb

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2008, 08:26:27 PM »

:cucumber: :cucumber: :Just returned from 8 days of riding in New York State and PA. My SERK ran and handled like a dream.The Corbin seat was hard for the first few days but seemed to mold to me after time. Weather was beautiful for 6 of the 8 days. Now back to the old grind tomorrow.KB :apple:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:07:23 AM by kb »
kb

rheiner

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 120r motor Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Riptide Blue/Titanium Dust
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2008, 11:31:02 PM »

If you don't want to spend the big money but want a very comfortable seat that works with the HD backrest, get the Sundowner by HD. It's about $299 list price. I am very happy with my Sundowner saddle.

kb

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2008, 03:22:44 PM »

Now that the temp. has ben in the 90's since i recived my heated Corbin. I think it's time for Corbin to add AC to it .
kb

Sean M Cary

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »

Now that the temp. has ben in the 90's since i recived my heated Corbin. I think it's time for Corbin to add AC to it .

that way you could ride and decrease your sperm count... :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 20 queries.