Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Binx Makes Grits!  (Read 15912 times)

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
Re: Binx Makes Grits!
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2007, 09:42:30 AM »

I'm with you there. We'll have to find somewhere else for that. No biscuits & gravy at the Waffle House! ;D

Country ham, eggs, biscuits and gravy, grits, hash browns and whole wheat toast! That's my idea of a hearty breakfast! :o

It'll be great to see you there too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Joey's in MV has great breakfast...you just have to be there early to beat the crowds...

People line up before the place even opens...great breakfast!!!

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Binx Makes Grits!
« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2007, 09:05:48 AM »

Joey's in MV has great breakfast...you just have to be there early to beat the crowds...

People line up before the place even opens...great breakfast!!!

Barry
Getting there early is no problem for Barry, he is up way before the chickens.  I know, cause so am I.  We had the pleasure of sharing a few breaksfasts with Barry and Jessica at Joey's.  And everyone of them was great.  We were always one of the first in, sit right down, food comes right out - everything the way you ordered it, then have lots of time to gas up bikes or whatever before the scheduled rides for the day. 

I have a love of poached egs, can't get them many places, and Joey's did them right each and every day.  The close one day during the week - I think Thusday, so we had to go find a Mom and Pop place that day, but every other day, it was Joey's for us too.   :bananarock: :huepfenjump3:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.