Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: No fuel/voltage gauge, no idiot lights tach or speedo  (Read 7048 times)

ultrarider123

No fuel/voltage gauge, no idiot lights tach or speedo
« on: April 12, 2017, 12:24:53 PM »

I'm spit-balling here knowing I'm probably going to take Beauregard into the dealer Saturday morning but I also like to troubleshoot my own issues in the garage just in case they occur out in the boonies.  This morning I hoped to ride into work.  Hit the power switch and while everything came on including the normal start-up procedure, I had no fuel or volt gauge and no idiot lights on my speedo/tach pod and no lights or tach operation.  It started fine along with the radio operations.

Went home at lunch to check all the fuses and all the connections I could without removing the faring....no issues.  All the fuses tested good and the fuse slots looked fine (no corrosion).  I contacted OBB since we have the same bike but he had not had that issue (thanks for the quick reply, OBB). 

Anyone else had this issue?  It's still under warranty but, again, if I can learn from others if they've had this issue AND can repair it at home, I save the trip to the dealer and helps me with issues if this happens out in middle-of-nowhere, TN.  Obviously if it's more than a fuse and/or connection, I would still drag it to the dealer for warranty repairs along with getting the issue in the HD database.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:00:05 PM by Haird »

05Quadrasteer

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • VA

• CVO1: 2020 Road Glide CVO
    • CVO2: 2015 Road Glide Ultra CVO
    • CVO3: 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO (totaled after hitting a deer)
Re: No fuel/voltage gauge, no idiot lights tach or speedo
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 02:02:06 PM »

I had this happen to me once as well.  By the time I got to a dealership 3 days later all was working well.

According to the dealership and some posts I had found elsewhere some of the clusters just go bad, some go bad after a heavy rain or washing.

Bill
Bill
2023 Road Glide CVO
2015 Road Glide Ultra CVO
2012 Road Glide Custom CVO (totaled after hitting a deer)

ultrarider123

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 02:27:23 PM »

I had this happen to me once as well.  By the time I got to a dealership 3 days later all was working well.

According to the dealership and some posts I had found elsewhere some of the clusters just go bad, some go bad after a heavy rain or washing.

Bill

Thanks Bill. 
Yep, I did clean ol' Beau up Saturday week ago for her normal Spring cleaning but nothing was done this time that had not been done in previous thorough cleanings.  They were working when I pulled it back into the garage so if the cluster went bad, it was after the fact (maybe water left that I didn't blow/wipe off?).  Anyway, thanks for the reply.  It's always good to know the MoCo has good part suppliers where everything is water tight and will hold up to low pressure wash water as well as heavy, soaking cats-and-dogs rain events..... ::)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:29:05 PM by Haird »

05Quadrasteer

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • VA

• CVO1: 2020 Road Glide CVO
    • CVO2: 2015 Road Glide Ultra CVO
    • CVO3: 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO (totaled after hitting a deer)
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 05:24:50 PM »

I fully understand, if I recall correctly when mine acted up the one time it was a couple days after having been through a big rain storm.  But it has worked fine since that one hiccup.

Good news is if I read your post correctly you are still under warranty so you can get it fixed for free.

I know when I was discussing it with the dealership before mine started to work I had told them I was going to let them diag it.  If it turned out to be the cluster hook it back up until they got the new one in so I could keep riding the bike.  Wasn't about to leave it there for who knew how long before the cluster would arrive.  The bike still run fine, just could tell what speed you were going.

Bill
Bill
2023 Road Glide CVO
2015 Road Glide Ultra CVO
2012 Road Glide Custom CVO (totaled after hitting a deer)

ultrarider123

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 08:49:17 PM »

Rode it to church tonight. Ran fine but still no gauges. I used the nav for speed so as not to get a ticket on top of this. Weird not having a Speedo and while the turn signals work, the dash indicators don't.
Taking her to the dealer I guess.

motor1

• Elite CVO Member
  • Current Harley: 2022 FLTRKSE

• CVO1: 2022 FLTRKSE
    • CVO2: 2022 FLRTXSE traded, 2015 FLTRUSE traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLTRXSE traded, 2011 FLTRUSE traded
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 04:03:22 AM »

A friend has a 2016 Road Glide Ultra (none CVO) same problem last summer, also after a wash. First visit dealer replaces gauges, second visit (same issue) they replaced main wiring harness as per the factory. They said some 15 and 16 Road Glides were affected. I have extended warranty but I really hope I don't experience this issue; don't want dealer ripping entire bike apart. I hope you issue stays minor.
Excuses are the conditions under which you have failed.

ultrarider123

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 07:13:47 AM »

A friend has a 2016 Road Glide Ultra (none CVO) same problem last summer, also after a wash. First visit dealer replaces gauges, second visit (same issue) they replaced main wiring harness as per the factory. They said some 15 and 16 Road Glides were affected. I have extended warranty but I really hope I don't experience this issue; don't want dealer ripping entire bike apart. I hope you issue stays minor.

Very good information....thank ya, sir.

ultrarider123

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 07:34:31 AM »

Beauregard is at the dealer as of yesterday afternoon.  I'm interested in what they find....and will post an update when fixed.

ultrarider123

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 06:54:51 AM »

Update:  The gauge cluster on the handlebars is bad.  Looking at the part number for replacing and the MoCo is already on revision "C" (third change) on this cluster since introduced in 2015.  This cluster also controls/feeds the fuel and voltage gauges in the upper part of the faring which is why they aren't working.  The cruise control won't work because it's tied to the same cluster due to the operational lighting in that cluster.  The gauge package should be in today.

motor1

• Elite CVO Member
  • Current Harley: 2022 FLTRKSE

• CVO1: 2022 FLTRKSE
    • CVO2: 2022 FLRTXSE traded, 2015 FLTRUSE traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLTRXSE traded, 2011 FLTRUSE traded
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 07:25:17 AM »

Glad to hear new gauges will fix it.
Excuses are the conditions under which you have failed.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 12:00:47 PM »

Oh boy. Glad it wasn't a pain but not having the bike for a week would suck. Mine was down for two weeks last summer for the water pump.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 06:22:58 PM »

Glad the dealer is handling it quickly.   Do you think the washing made it go out (water leak) or something else?

ultrarider123

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 08:41:44 PM »

Not sure but from some discussion with the service manager (friend of mine), sounds like a moisture issue with the first, second and third design. Revision "C" is supposedly fixed. Time will tell

ultrarider123

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 09:13:05 AM »

Still at the shop.  The MoCo has not produced a replacement as of yet...13 days and counting for a warranty repair.... ???

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2017, 12:04:14 PM »

Not sure but from some discussion with the service manager (friend of mine), sounds like a moisture issue with the first, second and third design. Revision "C" is supposedly fixed. Time will tell

Perhaps it's time to fire the engineer responsible for this fairly simple system and find someone who understands you can't use automotive solutions for things like driver/rider controls and gauges on a motorcycle.  Cars have controls and gauges that are inside an enclosed and hopefully weather tight compartment, whereas bikes of course have all that stuff exposed to the elements.  The reason I included controls in this post is that they also had a multitude of moisture related issues with the handlebar control switch packs on the Rushed More bikes that resulted in multiple revisions.  Any time it takes three or more tries to fix a simple moisture issue, you know you have the wrong person or persons assigned to the task.  It is NOT rocket science.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

ultrarider123

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 01:36:20 PM »

Update on warranty repair....20 days and counting to replace the instrument cluster....and "cluster" is a word that is also appropriate for how long this is taking to replace... >:(

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 04:33:09 PM »

Update on warranty repair....20 days and counting to replace the instrument cluster....and "cluster" is a word that is also appropriate for how long this is taking to replace... >:(
I would call MoCo customer service and complain, in the auto world (BMW) if we had a situation like this we had the authority at the dealer level to take care of the customer, be it a lease payment or two, accessories or a payment of a determent amount if it was a not leased. Most of these bikes don't cost as much as BMW's but there not far from some models and granted most people do not use motorcycles as there main mode of transportation, but you didn't pay 36k for that beautiful machine to be sitting at the dealer getting dirty and dented waiting for a part.   ;)
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 08:37:48 AM »

Wow.  That is totally unsatisfactory.  The dealer should be all over corporate's azz to get that instrument cluster.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

ultrarider123

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2017, 10:09:43 AM »

Wow.  That is totally unsatisfactory.  The dealer should be all over corporate's azz to get that instrument cluster.

I think they were which is why they actually received a reply from the MoCo.  They bugged them until they received an explanation.  Yes Dave, that is unacceptable for a warranty repair (or any repair for that matter).  Painted parts I can see may take a while but this?  What if I had been in the middle of S. Dakota when this happened?  Yes, I could have limped in using my GPS mph but still, it's the principle of the repair and customer service.

I've never had a MoCo product strand me anywhere but I've had issues on a few over the years that supplied me with interesting stories and memories.  However, this little exercise has me in a quandary as to where my next purchase of two wheels may send me.

Some have suggested that I try to get something free from the dealer (free bike rental, free service, etc) for this issue.  It's not the dealer's fault that the MoCo doesn't respond promptly on parts.  The dealer has offered, by the way.  I thanked them for that but my gut feeling is I don't want to punish the dealer for the poor response from Harley.

Jerry is correct in this isn't rocket science.  I've had plenty of Harley and non-Harley bikes that never had a failure or moisture issue of this type.  They've made it work in the past....what the heck is going on this time? 

coloradotom

• Senior CVO Member
    • CO

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2017, 10:18:15 AM »

Some have suggested that I try to get something free from the dealer (free bike rental, free service, etc) for this issue.  It's not the dealer's fault that the MoCo doesn't respond promptly on parts.  The dealer has offered, by the way.  I thanked them for that but my gut feeling is I don't want to punish the dealer for the poor response from Harley.

Well, 30 days out of service and you hit Lemon Law territory. Then they must purchase the bike from you or replace it. You can hang that on their head and see if that lights a fire under their backside.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 11:54:03 AM »

Rather than rely on what the dealership is telling you, I think it would be a good idea to contact H-D Customer Service yourself.  I'm not trying to say anything about your dealership, but I have known of occasions when having the customer directly contact the manufacturer has resulted in a part or repair being expedited.  That old expression about the squeaking wheel is still true in many places.

Jerry

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 12:30:25 PM »

I wasn't suggesting that the dealer giving you something for free, but rather them contacting there HD Rep to either expedite the part or if that's impossible for some reason, MoCo should offer you a "Goodwill" adjustment of some sort at there expense and not the dealer's and maybe your dealer tried to offer you something, making you think its on there dime, but in reality its the manufacture is paying.

I have been in this line of work all my life first with motorcycles and then with cars, all manufactures have a goodwill fund that the dealer could offer you something for a situation like this, its not your fault or the dealer's fault that the part isn't available, also I would highly recommend calling HD customer service as Jerry has recommended. If they knew how long the part would take to get there, that is one thing, but at this point it sounds like you don't know when it will arrive and it could be 20 more days, all the reason to call now.

Good Luck!     
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

ultrarider123

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 01:48:10 PM »

The idea of contacting HD customer service as suggested by some here and others has been floating around the old noggin over the past couple of days.

I called this morning.  While I did get the "we are experiencing higher than normal call volume" message between musical phrases, I only had to wait about 10 minutes.  Very nice person on the other end, very good discussion on what had transpired up to today to this call and what can be done to address this issue.  It is a part supply issue that also has all Road Glide production on hold...although it is about time for them to stop 2017 and prep for 2018.  The release date of May 12 for not being on back order is still in effect but, according to the rep, they would do their best to make sure I received one as quick as possible...which was going to happen anyway....but did I move my name to the front of the line?  No telling....

My calling, hopefully, gets this on the books as a complaint and, hopefully again, can help to help alleviate this happening to the next person.

26 days and counting....

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 02:47:11 PM »

Say Howard, sorry you're having so much hassle l sincerely do hope it's​ resolved before the the snow fly's.
The only one bit of advice I can offer you on the condensation with the gauges and what may help with the switches once all is resolved. Give them all a shot of ACF 50.
I had condensation on my fuel and voltage gauges l put the ACF 50 around the chrome rims and and the condensation has not reappeared. I also gave all the switches a good shot using the little tube on the spry can to get it in behind the rocker switches.
I don't know how much it will help you after your repairs are done, but it won't do any harm at the same time.
All the best, hope it gets sorted ASAP.

ultrarider123

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 03:11:13 PM »

Thanks Pete. 

Yep, I've had condensation on the inside of gauges before but this time the design allowed for water to enter the housing which caused the gauge package failure.  The MoCo has attempted to fix this and are on their fourth model number/change in that attempt.  As Jerry stated earlier in this thread, it ain't rocket science.  I whole heartily agree with that statement.

Speaking of issues, have you resolved your rectifier issue with a change?

Keep it between the ditches, brother

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 03:58:52 PM »

Haha! I did see the bit on rocket science. Maybe that's part of the problem you're having MoCo looks at it like rocket science ;D
On the note you're not being :jack:  , I got the charging regulator rectifier on order. I've put it all back together Saturday started it up the gauge showed a good charge did a test on the battery connections and was showing a charge of 16v. So the next  day Sunday went with my niece and nephew (Kam on her new Indian scout and Marcuse on his new Breakout) along with Twyla for a day out. We had about a 150 mile run it was a good days ride out. Had no issues with the charging system but I must admit I was constantly looking at the gauge expecting a failure, but it was good.
Good luck I'll be checking on your progress.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 04:30:53 PM »

If it was 16V, you definitely have a regulator problem. The spec is 14.3 - 14.7V.

Jerry

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 06:22:31 PM »

Yes 16 volts is high and that can ruin a battery.

ultrarider123

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2017, 07:01:55 AM »

After the call yesterday, I received an email from the customer service rep stating he was able to get a replacement gauge cluster from the supplier and shipped directly to the dealership, overnight.  It should be there today.

One expects the customer service of a company to actually be customer service.  While that is expected, it's not always delivered as such.  I was very pleased with the discussion and resolution of this issue through Harley customer service.  While I don't like to go that route, it's good to know issue resolution can be had through that avenue.  If the gauge cluster moisture issue has been resolved with this fourth version, that's icing on the cake.

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »

That is good to hear customer service actually helped you Howard.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2017, 10:59:22 AM »

Bit of good/satisfying news​ for you Howard, the next hurdle is how long will it take the shop to sort it?

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2017, 11:09:09 AM »

WOW....I find it hard to believe that HD has not been making any RG for 30 days!

I almost went to the York plant to see for myself.

My guess is that your call to customer service just got the part reallocate from production to the squeaky wheel!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 12:39:19 PM by Cat Eye »

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2017, 12:12:45 PM »

WOW....I find it hard to believe that HD has not been making any RG for 30 days!

It almost went to the York plant to see for myself.

My guess is that your call to customer service just got the part reallocate from production to the squeaky wheel!

If true, and the only reason was this cluster problem, then my earlier comment about incompetence in the engineering department was obviously correct and understated.  I'm not buying the idea that a gauge cluster supposedly designed for motorcycle use fails from moisture ingestion and hasn't been fixed after three attempts (plus the original of course).  Where I worked someone, or several someones, would have been shown the door long before the third revision.

Jerry

ultrarider123

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM »

Bit of good/satisfying news​ for you Howard, the next hurdle is how long will it take the shop to sort it?

Well Pete, it's completed.  Got a call from service manager and the new gauge cluster was waiting for them when they opened this morning at 0900.  It's installed, working properly and the bike is ready to come home.

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2017, 05:47:01 PM »

:orange: :huepfenjump3: that's is good news! Iooks like that call to customer service should get a star or you just had more luck then horse shoes and hand granads, either way glad it's sorted out mate.
Looks like it's going to be my turn now to visit my local Sycamore dealers shop. It's going to be a couple of weeks before my new regulator gets here. On a ride today my bike voltage gauge was reading just over 14v and some were at 13v on the idle. I get different numbers on my test, so I'll see what they come up with.
The guys are really good at this shop l know they won't charge to give it a test.

Enjoy your new gauge cluster Howard ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:07:02 PM by longlast »

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »

Thanks Pete. 

Yep, I've had condensation on the inside of gauges before but this time the design allowed for water to enter the housing which caused the gauge package failure.  The MoCo has attempted to fix this and are on their fourth model number/change in that attempt.  As Jerry stated earlier in this thread, it ain't rocket science.  I whole heartily agree with that statement.

Speaking of issues, have you resolved your rectifier issue with a change?

Keep it between the ditches, brother
Wonder when yours was made. I've been caught in a monsoon in TX two years ago with my '15 and didn't have any problems.

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

ultrarider123

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 09:07:57 AM »

Wonder when yours was made. I've been caught in a monsoon in TX two years ago with my '15 and didn't have any problems.

Just after purchasing in August '15, we got hit by a good, heavy rain in SD and a bit on the way home with no issues.  It's been washed many times since and no issues.  As for when it came down the assembly line, I'm not sure.  Of all the HD's I've had over the years I haven't really considered that.  I'm betting there is a way to find out.... :2vrolijk_21:

Final note:  If you are reading this thread and have this same issue, I found out something interesting yesterday on the way home from the dealer.  I was checking out all the operational issues just making sure everything was working as it should.  The odometer, trip A and reserve along with all the other things (including the cruise) worked great.  However, I noted that "trip B" would not reset to zero as did trip A and....get this....was counting backward/down.  Yes, trip B was actually taking tenths and miles away as I rode....I had to check it a couple of times and started laughing as only on a Harley would this happen...

I got home and called the dealer who also had a good laugh on this one.  He would call HD and get back with me on another replacement.

Got a call back about 15 minutes later from dealer and this is the good information I was speaking to above.  According to HD, all new, replacement gauges with odometer (this cluster on the RG, and either the same on a EG/SG as a single gauge or cluster) "marry" to the new bike after 30 miles.  The trip B is counting down that 30 miles and once completed, the cluster/gauge is married to that bike and cannot be used on another.  I'm guessing this is to cut down on moving a low mileage gauge package to a high mileage bike?  Anyway, we had a good laugh on it and, hopefully, after the 30 miles, trip B will go back to counting up, not back....made me think of that movie "Christine".... :nervous:

I'm hoping this is closure for this issue.... :2vrolijk_21:

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2017, 01:28:14 PM »

When they flashed my 2017 for the backlight on the odometer the trip meter B did the same thing. They really should get this info out to the dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 22 queries.