Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: Dyno results for 110 with 575 cam ??  (Read 16922 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Dyno results for 110 with 575 cam ??
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:50 PM »

It would put a smile on most guys faces :)

Harry, I saw the grin on his face last Saturday.  His bike and mine made a Saturday ride together.  It sounds as good as it runs too.  Great sound out of it and just a sweet looking bike.  Hard not to like a red SERK  :2vrolijk_21: .

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2007, 10:36:17 AM »

Harry, I saw the grin on his face last Saturday.  His bike and mine made a Saturday ride together.  It sounds as good as it runs too.  Great sound out of it and just a sweet looking bike.  Hard not to like a red SERK  :2vrolijk_21: .

Which reminds me, Thanks, I had a lot of fun Saturday.  Its been a long time since I've been able to get out and ride like that.    :apple:

I'm surprised you were ever able to hear the bike.  It seemed like I spent a majority of the day waaayyy behind you.  I occasionally get caught site seeing and/or day dreaming.   ???  But that does allow me the opportunity to open her up a little to get caught back up.  So its all good.

Later,
Ghost

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2007, 11:00:21 AM »

Which reminds me, Thanks, I had a lot of fun Saturday.  Its been a long time since I've been able to get out and ride like that.    :apple:

I'm surprised you were ever able to hear the bike.  It seemed like I spent a majority of the day waaayyy behind you.  I occasionally get caught site seeing and/or day dreaming.   ???  But that does allow me the opportunity to open her up a little to get caught back up.  So its all good.

Later,
Ghost

What, how did that happen with a Hi-comp, all cammed up, 110" SERK vs. that heavy FD with a little old 103" Travis? :nixweiss: Something's wrong with this picture! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2007, 11:57:17 AM »

2Lane,

Did you guys have the opportunity at least once or twice to roll on the throttle a little bit?   Curious how the bikes faired / compared on the tostesterone runs?   103 muscle kit vs. 110 light hop up.

If memory serves me right I thought it was 120/120 2lane and 123 /117 GhostRider  Totally different gearing in the bikes although the same strokes.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2007, 01:09:09 PM »

2Lane,

Did you guys have the opportunity at least once or twice to roll on the throttle a little bit?   Curious how the bikes faired / compared on the tostesterone runs?   103 muscle kit vs. 110 light hop up.

If memory serves me right I thought it was 120/120 2lane and 123 /117 GhostRider  Totally different gearing in the bikes although the same strokes.

Harry, sorry but no we didn't.  It really was just an "out farting around" kind of day and that's about all we did.  Next time we get a chance I'll see if Travis would be willing to swap bikes for a few miles so we can compare notes on how each of the engines/drivetrains feel in their current trim.  Honestly don't know why we didn't think of it Saturday.  Just having too much fun doing nothing I guess  :2vrolijk_21: .

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »

What, how did that happen with a Hi-comp, all cammed up, 110" SERK vs. that heavy FD with a little old 103" Travis? :nixweiss: Something's wrong with this picture! ::) Hoist! 8)

Its all about the rider Howie.  I am still feeling her out a little, especially on twisty tourney roads.  Plus, I had a cager playing with his radio and coming around a corner in my lane almost kill me a few years ago.  I still get a little flinchy going around blind S curves.   :nervous:  Trust me, its not the bike.  I'll let Don take it for a test ride and give you a full report.

Just a side note: if you take any trips with not Don, you just as well plan on it taking a lot longer than normal.  Every stop has to include 20 minutes to get all the gawkers shewed away from the red bike.  And now that he has that pimp daddy ostrich seat.  You just as well add another 5 minutes to that.   ;)

Oh, I guy did mention in passing that I had a nice bike too.  I guess I should hang around with GW's if I want to get my bike noticed.   :apple:

Later,
Ghost

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2007, 02:55:34 PM »

Its all about the rider Howie.  I am still feeling her out a little, especially on twisty tourney roads.  Plus, I had a cager playing with his radio and coming around a corner in my lane almost kill me a few years ago.  I still get a little flinchy going around blind S curves.   :nervous:  Trust me, its not the bike.  I'll let Don take it for a test ride and give you a full report.

Just a side note: if you take any trips with not Don, you just as well plan on it taking a lot longer than normal.  Every stop has to include 20 minutes to get all the gawkers shewed away from the red bike.  And now that he has that pimp daddy ostrich seat.  You just as well add another 5 minutes to that.   ;)

Oh, I guy did mention in passing that I had a nice bike too.  I guess I should hang around with GW's if I want to get my bike noticed.   :apple:

Later,
Ghost

That one pair of guys was funny with their passing "oh, and yours is nice too" thing they threw in as they walked off.  Was like they thought they might get booted if they didn't say something.  The ironic part is I think the brighter red on your SERK jumps out and catches a lot more attention than does the darker reds of the SEEG.  If I was walking up to the two of them together yours would be the one that caught my eye first every time. 

Most everyone gets hung up on the red diamond cut motor though.  It could be mounted in a wheel barrel and people would still oooh and ahhh over it.  Guess I've kind of gotten used to it now.  But that top end does catch people's attention.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »

Later,
Ghost

Hey Travis, take a ride to Clinton next Thurs morning with Don! I'll be happy to give it a full test ride for you! ;) Pssst...tell Don, NO ANCHORS ALLOWED! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »

Hey Travis, take a ride to Clinton next Thurs morning with Don! I'll be happy to give it a full test ride for you! ;) Pssst...tell Don, NO ANCHORS ALLOWED! ;D Hoist! 8)

Dang it Howie don't tempt me... ::)...thinking about it.

Hey Don, can you PM me your riding plans for next week?  I'll see if I can get away from work.  I forgot to mention that upon further review, those red wheels we saw at Pigtrail (or something similar) would really look nice on the red bike.   :2vrolijk_21:

Later,
Ghost

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2007, 05:10:31 PM »

Dang it Howie don't tempt me... ::)...thinking about it.

Hey Don, can you PM me your riding plans for next week?  I'll see if I can get away from work.  I forgot to mention that upon further review, those red wheels we saw at Pigtrail (or something similar) would really look nice on the red bike.   :2vrolijk_21:

Later,
Ghost

Travis, I plan to leave here Thursday somewhere around 8:30-ish.  The third gas stop would be Clinton, KY so would arrive mid to late afternoon even with a lunch stop.  Will take US 60 across southern MO.

Friday will ride out with Howie whatever direction he happens to be going and make a day of it.  Then sometime Saturday (maybe lunch time?) will hang a u-ie and head back toward SW Missouri.  I just need to be back here Sunday to catch a flight out Monday morning.

We could even head back this way first thing Saturday to be home Saturday night.  Miss an overnight somewhere and have you home a day quicker.

C'mon, you know you're wanting an excuse to fill that fancy leather tour pak with road stuff  :drink: .

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2007, 05:26:50 PM »

Travis, I plan to leave here Thursday somewhere around 8:30-ish.  The third gas stop would be Clinton, KY so would arrive mid to late afternoon even with a lunch stop.  Will take US 60 across southern MO.

Friday will ride out with Howie whatever direction he happens to be going and make a day of it.  Then sometime Saturday (maybe lunch time?) will hang a u-ie and head back toward SW Missouri.  I just need to be back here Sunday to catch a flight out Monday morning.

We could even head back this way first thing Saturday to be home Saturday night.  Miss an overnight somewhere and have you home a day quicker.

C'mon, you know you're wanting an excuse to fill that fancy leather tour pak with road stuff  :drink: .

I seem to recall reading the actual thread for this trip (I guess we hijacked this one) that Howie is buying the first night we arrive.   :drink:  If that is still true, I'm in.  I have to get actual approval from the boss (wife, not work).  I will let you know as soon as I know.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 05:30:53 PM »

I seem to recall reading the actual thread for this trip (I guess we hijacked this one) that Howie is buying the first night we arrive.    :drink:  If that is still true, I'm in.  I have to get actual approval from the boss (wife, not work).  I will let you know as soon as I know.
Hmm, interesting. Since he will be meeting different members each day/night that would make it the first night for somebody every night on this trip. So does that mean Howie buys everynight?? The things that make you go "Hmmmm". ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2007, 05:35:25 PM »

Hmm, interesting. Since he will be meeting different members each day/night that would make it the first night for somebody every night on this trip. So does that mean Howie buys everynight?? The things that make you go "Hmmmm". ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

D00d, you mean you missed the new "Howie Buys" rule awhile back.  It's not just this trip either.  Here, Hot Springs, everywhere man!  Everywhere!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2007, 05:37:46 PM »

D00d, you mean you missed the new "Howie Buys" rule awhile back.  It's not just this trip either.  Here, Hot Springs, everywhere man!  Everywhere!
Wow!!! It might just be worth it to attend any ride he's going on. ;) :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Since Hoist is currently not logged on, I say YES, Howie buys each night.   :apple:  Its only fair none of us would be doing this ride, if he hadn't started it.  "No good deed goes unpunished."

Now, who can we talk/force into buying the cigars.....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 22 queries.