Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: New SERK Can't Take Hoist's Abuse!  (Read 14828 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: New SERK Can't Take Hoist's Abuse!
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2007, 05:14:27 PM »

I see this is a nationwide epidemic!  New shop opened up in town. Here's it's charter.

Our national repair service centers are dedicated to the proper care, maintenance and modifications to CVO HD's. It's been established for all those of you that care so much about your cherished CVO bikes, and know enough to do something about it. We do the job when it's promised and always do it right the first time. You can be assured that your bike was fully gone over by our trained CVO experts, insuring the very best possible service. We care about your rides as much as you guys do and will treat your bikes as if they were our own. We might not be the cheapest, but guaranty you that we are the absolute very best, and exist for you, our customer. We can perform any modification you want, get your bike running perfectly, have no problem maintaining your 2-Year W.....ty, and get it back to you clean and on time. This is our promise to our valued customers who are smart enough to have bought the very best!

Think it'll get any business?

Hoist! 8)

I'll drink to that, too!   :drink: :drink: :drink:

Just 1 little addition: We guarantee to fix your bike at Hoist-speed.  You'd have 'em lined up for blocks.  Better build a bigger shop.   :2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2007, 05:16:04 PM »

I'll drink to that, too!   :drink: :drink: :drink:

Just 1 little addition: We guarantee to fix your bike at Hoist-speed.  You'd have 'em lined up for blocks.  Better build a bigger shop.   :2vrolijk_21:

And one other shop requirement: NO ASSHOLES PLEASE! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »

And one other shop requirement: NO ASSHOLES PLEASE! ;D Hoist! 8)

Absolutely!

Give them a complimentary pair of chit goggles & show them the door, since their heads are up their ass.  :soapbox:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2007, 09:45:23 PM »

I know what you're going through Hoist. I give up on my mods. Who needs any stinking mods anyhow? Dealer is too bust to check on the parts. I just might be too busy to but my next bike from them. I'll run it till it blows up, warranty or no warranty.

It's the way of the world anymore.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »

Just got back from the dealer. Met with the SM and head tech, who's doing the build. He's still finishing 3 other bikes and I'm next. There was no reason to pull it out of there and wait again. I guess I gotta just wait in line. The Tech is psyched about doing my motor work and my feeling is he'll do right by me. It's not easy for me, but I'll have to try and be patient. Not expecting it back this week, but next week for sure! Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2007, 12:31:26 PM »

Patience is a virtue, as they say.

Just remember it will all be worth it in the end.  At least you have another bike to ride, I had to wait 3 weeks with nothing to ride but the wife's Sportster.

Keep on keepin' on!   :bananarock:

Ghost

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2007, 12:39:30 PM »

Patience is a virtue, as they say.

Just remember it will all be worth it in the end.  At least you have another bike to ride, I had to wait 3 weeks with nothing to ride but the wife's Sportster.

Keep on keepin' on!   :bananarock:

Ghost

Thanks for the encouragement Travis! When you're doing work like this, you just can't wait to get it back and feel the new mods kick in! I'm like I was, when I was waiting for the SERK to arrive! :nixweiss:

I also made my appointment with Joe for tuning on 7/7 and 7/8. I'm not bringing my stock headpipes for testing. It appears we will be using the Fatcats for this build. We're going to test the V&H TD/SPO combo against them anyway, but the feeling is I'll be keeping the Fatcats. I'm preparing myself for SPO withdrawal now! ::) Ya'll know how much I loved that exhaust! ;)

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »

Just got back from the dealer. Met with the SM and head tech, who's doing the build. He's still finishing 3 other bikes and I'm next. There was no reason to pull it out of there and wait again. I guess I gotta just wait in line. The Tech is psyched about doing my motor work and my feeling is he'll do right by me. It's not easy for me, but I'll have to try and be patient. Not expecting it back this week, but next week for sure! Hoist! 8)

Hoist

It might take longer than you think.
That R/K don't have the room an Electra Glide has.
And your mechanic told me you was insisting that nitrous bottle be hid. :o
But that will be our little secret!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »

Thanks for the encouragement Travis! When you're doing work like this, you just can't wait to get it back and feel the new mods kick in! I'm like I was, when I was waiting for the SERK to arrive! :nixweiss:

I also made my appointment with Joe for tuning on 7/7 and 7/8. I'm not bringing my stock headpipes for testing. It appears we will be using the Fatcats for this build. We're going to test the V&H TD/SPO combo against them anyway, but the feeling is I'll be keeping the Fatcats. I'm preparing myself for SPO withdrawal now! ::) Ya'll know how much I loved that exhaust! ;)
Hoist! 8)

My hats off to you Howie.  The guy that did my engine build was really pushing a 2-1 exhaust, but I just couldn't pull the trigger.  I bet you'll love the Fatcats once you get the bike out on the road.  Besides think how much lighter the bike will be now with the SPO's off.   ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »

My hats off to you Howie.  The guy that did my engine build was really pushing a 2-1 exhaust, but I just couldn't pull the trigger.  I bet you'll love the Fatcats once you get the bike out on the road.  Besides think how much lighter the bike will be now with the SPO's off.   ;D

Trying to be open minded here Travis! ::) I'm gonna compare them but need to be fully prepared when the Fatcats win. Gonna try keeping them without the falsie. I hope I like the look that way!

Chip, you weren't supposed to say anything about the NOS Bottle! :o

Hoist!

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »

Damn, must be frustrating Howie, but as the famous Kung-Fu master says "Patience Grasshopper". But of course he never rode a CVO huh? Hang in there bro!

:drink:
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2007, 09:00:09 PM »

Chip, you weren't supposed to say anything about the NOS Bottle! :o

Hoist!

No Hoist!

You didn't say anything about keeping mum on the bottle.
Remember back to our conversation.
It was the www.procharger.com you didn't want mentioned.
If your gonna fuss at me get it right!

:2vrolijk_21:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »

Damn Chip, it was both of them you were supposed to keep on the QT!!! Now AJ will know my secret! He would have never seen that Blue Bottle, or those lines, or nozzles, or all the AN fittings, or that giant blower housing on the side! ::) Thanks man! ;)

Thanks Joe, hanging in is all I can do right now. It hasn't held me up and I want the work done right, so I'm trying not to break their balls. I think once he starts it, he'll go straight thru. I hope!

Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »

Hoist

Don't worry about AJ.
He's gonna spend some coins on a trailer.
No hi pro stuff for him right now.
Wait untill he finds out how much the trailer slows him down.

:nixweiss:

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2007, 11:17:33 AM »

Hoist

Don't worry about AJ.
He's gonna spend some coins on a trailer.
No hi pro stuff for him right now.
Wait untill he finds out how much the trailer slows him down.

:nixweiss:

I guess he's adding an Anchor to the Anchor! ;D Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 21 queries.