Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: daytona bike death today  (Read 3820 times)

RYANCVO

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 O/B SE ROADGLIDE
Re: daytona bike death today
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »

yea the one i saw the bikers were walking. no bsr. and defenatelly both doa!

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 10:00:07 PM »

Really glad to see the attitudes about drinking and riding/driving...I was involed with a local HOG chapter for a very short time in 2000, it was a lot of riding and stopping for lunch at somewhere thatt alcohol, and most seemed to have to have a several beers/drinks...I stopped riding with them due to this issue..lots of inexperienced riders and booze...bad mixture.
  On a related topic Billy Lane case came to mind as I read this story and the comments....
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

cremebrulee

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »

Really glad to see the attitudes about drinking and riding/driving...I was involed with a local HOG chapter for a very short time in 2000, it was a lot of riding and stopping for lunch at somewhere thatt alcohol, and most seemed to have to have a several beers/drinks...I stopped riding with them due to this issue..lots of inexperienced riders and booze...bad mixture.
  On a related topic Billy Lane case came to mind as I read this story and the comments....

Our HOG Chapter in Savannah does not allow any drinking for the driver or BSR on any organized run. I believe this accounts for the arrival at the destination.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.