Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Glare Polish review-new user  (Read 5977 times)

robonel

• 2007 Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic Electraglide
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic-Red/Black
Glare Polish review-new user
« on: March 05, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »

Here is a link to my facebook page after the bike was treated with the Glare Microfinish and Glare Polish.  Perry was great to work with and called me personally and gave me directions on how to apply the products.  It was easy to put on and off and would be a great early spring project for anyone.  The bike definitely has that wet look, and I am glad I purchased the products.  I did get the cvoharley discount.  I read the numerous reviews on this site and decided to try it for myself, and am happy.  I will be curious to see if I can get away with it once a season, but Perry says I should be able too.  The paint and crhome really shine in the sun.  Get with me if anyone has any questions about what I did or the products I used. 

Here is their website  www.autopolish.net

Thanks and take a look if you like, Rob.

http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?&aid=2019434&add=1&created=1#/album.php?aid=2019434&id=1249314134

REGGAB

Re: Glare Polish review-new user
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »

Here is a link to my facebook page after the bike was treated with the Glare Microfinish and Glare Polish.  Perry was great to work with and called me personally and gave me directions on how to apply the products.  It was easy to put on and off and would be a great early spring project for anyone.  The bike definitely has that wet look, and I am glad I purchased the products.  I did get the cvoharley discount.  I read the numerous reviews on this site and decided to try it for myself, and am happy.  I will be curious to see if I can get away with it once a season, but Perry says I should be able too.  The paint and crhome really shine in the sun.  Get with me if anyone has any questions about what I did or the products I used. 

http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?&aid=2019434&add=1&created=1#/album.php?aid=2019434&id=1249314134

Your bike looks great.  Glare is good stuff.

Maybe I've just gotten used to it, but rarely does my bike make me go "WOW" anymore from just looking at it.......unless I've been away from it for awhile.  It happened when I picked it up this week.  Rod had it sitting in the sun, and it was BLINGIN' on 8 month old Glare.
However, I just spent the day washing, cleaning, detailing, fresh Glare job..........really giving into my "real OCD," and I'm like........."eh."  Not really impressed, but like I said, I've gotten used to it.  It's like any good drug........like TQ and HP.......you develop a tolerance over time, so you want more to keep the rush going.   :2vrolijk_21:

I'm completely addicted.   :)  Both mentally and physically dependent.   ;D

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

Your bike looks great.  Glare is good stuff.

Maybe I've just gotten used to it, but rarely does my bike make me go "WOW" anymore from just looking at it.......unless I've been away from it for awhile.  It happened when I picked it up this week.  Rod had it sitting in the sun, and it was BLINGIN' on 8 month old Glare.
However, I just spent the day washing, cleaning, detailing, fresh Glare job..........really giving into my "real OCD," and I'm like........."eh."  Not really impressed, but like I said, I've gotten used to it.  It's like any good drug........like TQ and HP.......you develop a tolerance over time, so you want more to keep the rush going.   :2vrolijk_21:

Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery Henry.  :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 03:38:09 PM »

Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery Henry.  :2vrolijk_21:

But Howie.......I like me like I am.  I'm not sick......really.  I enjoy being an anal retentive, nit-pickin', nothin' is ever good enough, gotta have more, obsessive-compulsive.  Keeps me on my toes.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

robonel

• 2007 Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic Electraglide
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic-Red/Black
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »

I gave my stuff to my boss to use on his 07 Firefighter Road King and he said it was the best he had used.  His bike never really had a good glossy shine to it, and he had been looking for something like this.  He is very pleased and hopefully it will hold up for us.

Another good review for the Glare products.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 08:11:20 PM »

Yeah, after that description, I'm feeling more and more 'normal'.  It's all relative, ya know.  ::) har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

REGGAB

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 08:31:49 PM »

Yeah, after that description, I'm feeling more and more 'normal'.  It's all relative, ya know.  ::) har!  spyder

Well, Spydy, I'm not so sure about "relative," but for me........it's quite normal.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 05:15:12 AM »

Gotta tell you. I am a real fan of the Liquid Glass. However I got a good size scratch in my fairing courtesy of my Harley Stealer. Wasn't us was their reply.Anyway, tried everything in my arsenal of cleaning supplies before I ordered the Glare. Perry from Glare suggested the "Circle Pro" kit which I ordered. Did the 4 step process on the fairing......and the scratch is gone. Nothing, and I mean nothing else would remove that scratch. I only did the fairing so far and the paint does look deeper than the rest of the bike. The Circle Pro kit  is only required for those with scratches or "spidering etc. Otherwise you can get away with just the polish. Gonna order another polish so I have an extra in my garage. Good chit!!!

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 22 queries.