CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Bushtec Quantum GL

<< < (3/3)

ultrafxr:

--- Quote from: SBB on November 24, 2019, 08:36:11 PM ---
I was very fortunate to work with Andrew Preston while he was still with Bushtec. I got the hitch on the Wing, two tires, bearings and installation with Andrew over seeing the work. There are no finer people than Andrew and his brother Lewis.

I had an American Legend that I put about 10,000 miles on it, I had a matching to my 09 SEUC N-Line trailer, but my Bushtec is part of the family. It matches the Harley's so being just blue but not a matching blue for the Wing is ok.
As you have found out, Chains is the Bushtec master. Follow his advice and you can't go wrong!

SBB

--- End quote ---

Chip, I agree.  Andrew, Lewis and their late parents John and Sally are/were truly exceptional people.  So sad they none of the Prestons are now involved with Bushtec.  Their loss but Bushtec is still the premier motorcycle pull behind cargo trailer manufacturer bar none.  No others come close imo.

Joel:
I'm the winner
Got the tire dismounted using some split rubber fuel line to protect the rim from the clamps on the tire machine.
3 rim spoons and soap along with some arm wrestling.
These bearings feel very good so next is to order 2 tires and 3 tubes find somewhere to get them balanced and 1 step closer to road ready.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version