Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Author Topic: CVO Pet Peeve  (Read 15970 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: CVO Pet Peeve
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2011, 12:12:49 PM »

Pet...name not Peeve. I think that one is Breezy...

Life is way too short to be pissed off all the time...

I think my "give a damn" was cut out in December.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:14:35 PM by miker »

StrokedRider

• If i had to do it all over again i would Ride a little harder, Love a little better and Stay a little longer.
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Candy Red / Black Ice (SOLD to Mjcw01)
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »

This thread is hay'larious !!!!!

Sooo... i takes mah bike to the stealer for a radio problem. I just finished a long ride and it was all dirt N bugs and i am thinkin', Hey, they wash the thing when i bring it in. When i get there to pick it up they roll it out and lo and behold, I can barely see through the (previously unscratched) windshield from all the scratches. I says WTF? did you do to my windshield? The service manager, thats right, service manager says all we did was clean your bike like we do all bikes. Well of course i am about to explode. Now he accuses me of bringing the bike in with the windshield that way !!!!!!! OMFG! Now i am walking around the bike looking at the paint ...... i won't say here what i said there !!!!!
I find out that the "way they clean" is with a spray can of "safe" cleaner and a microfiber cloth. Now we ALL know what bugs and a rag do to the clear coat! Needless to say, calm, cool, collected and unferturbed i was not.
The end result is, i made them buy me a new windshield and install it. Completely polish and detail the bike. Promiss me they would learn from the disaster and......... i will never go there again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CVO Pet Peeve ....... Idiots that have no clue how to treat a $30,000 motorcycle. Or any motorcycle for that matter!
"Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »

The saga continues  :zroflmao:

So one of the wussy azz saleman (stockbroker) decides he's going to buy an 04 fatboy (nice bike  :2vrolijk_21:)  that a big wig customer wants to get rid of. The saleman trailers it from Pasadena (maybe 20 miles away) to his house . He tells me he's goin to ride it into work (3 miles) today so I can check it out . I take a look this morning and asked if i can ride it (5:30 am). Parking lot is almost empty and I start riding like a pro, circles, first one way then another. Mark would be proud , then I rip up the parking lot, up one side then down the other. I laugh, told him "nice bike", come inside the office and go back to work. About a half an hour later some guy comes into the office and starts ripping into the people at the front of the office, saying " who the Hail was riding that loud azz harley this morning and woke me up. Then started threatening everybody, I mean anybody that was in sight.

Now the fun begins, I can't wait for the building mgmt to start with me.  

All I'm going to say is " blow some more dirt on my bike"

Marty  :zroflmao:

Keep us posted Marty! ;D

I have a real CVO pet peeve........Molly!  When it's raining out and she has to go pee, she'll bolt through the doggie door in the kitchen, out to the garage.  But she doesn't go out the garage doggie door......she pees in the garage. >:(  Fortunately, she's more organized than some.......she goes the same place every time.  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:23:58 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

lucille

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »

Sooo... i takes mah bike to the stealer for a radio problem...........
My CVO Pet Peeve ....... Idiots that have no clue how to treat a $30,000 motorcycle.

30,000 dollar motorcycle?........now that is hilarious....
Can't play your ABBA, or BeeGee tape/disc?........life can be very tough.......!
'92 FXRS Lowrider.....
'91 FXRT.....113 S&S...6 speed

StrokedRider

• If i had to do it all over again i would Ride a little harder, Love a little better and Stay a little longer.
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 11:05:38 AM »

Can't play your ABBA, or BeeGee tape/disc?........life can be very tough.......!

Like i said ....Hay larry us ! And this dude is as Phunny as they come. He must be my X service manager!  :huepfenlol2:
"Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"

lucille

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »

Like i said ....Hay larry us ! And this dude is as Phunny as they come. He must be my X service manager!
It wouldn't be patriotic to be playin' your ABBA (Swedish) music on your 'All American Motorcycle'.........or the BEE GEES for that matter...... :coolblue:
p.s. ....Phoney isn't spelled 'Phunny'.......again :coolblue:
'92 FXRS Lowrider.....

StrokedRider

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride Hard, Live Free!

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 03:13:23 PM »

It wouldn't be patriotic to be playin' your ABBA (Swedish) music on your 'All American Motorcycle'.........or the BEE GEES for that matter...... :coolblue:

OK i am gonna break the rules here .....GET A CLUE ....PHUNNY = Funny (phonetically) and for further edifacation, Being patriotic has nothing to do with my musical preference. Patriotic has to do with how i represent myself as an AMERICAN. This is the last thing i will say to this post so as to not get mahself banned cause i happen to like it here.

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 03:23:53 PM »

Hey stroked did you know your stero in your bike is not made in the USA so it prob will not even play patriotic (USA) music anyway. A 30,000 dollar motorsickle with a radio that will not work now that is unAmerican for sure. Mine not working right either but I am going to pull mine out and send it to the tech and get it looked at this way they cannot scratch my windshield. Just Sayin
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 03:46:33 PM »

I wish I only had 30,000.00 in mine  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

lucille

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »

OK i am gonna break the rules here .....GET A CLUE ....PHUNNY = Funny (phonetically) and for further edifacation, Being patriotic has nothing to do with my musical preference. Patriotic has to do with how i represent myself as an AMERICAN. This is the last thing i will say to this post so as to not get mahself banned cause i happen to like it here.

Pullin' your chain bud........ :2vrolijk_21:
Your musical preference.......guessing ? .........Barry Manilow ?
He'd sound good on the 'All American Motorcycle'.......... 8)
'92 FXRS Lowrider.....

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 10:13:07 AM »

My peeve is having a fresh and total polish heading out on a day with 0% chance of rain and the bloke in the car ahead of you sprays windshield cleaner all over you. :confused5: :huepfenlol2:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 10:57:24 AM »

My peeve is having a fresh and total polish heading out on a day with 0% chance of rain and the bloke in the car ahead of you sprays windshield cleaner all over you. :confused5: :huepfenlol2:

Blokes in Tenn? :nervous:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »

Blokes in Tenn? :nervous:

Thought is was a better(cleaner) adjective than the first coming to mind. ;D I have some friends in Australia and got used to some of their slangs.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 11:18:05 AM »

This is one of mine also but bloke isn't the name and I :huepfenlol2: wave at them with only one finger

knothead

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 R-Glide Orange & Black
    • CVO2: 2006 V-Rod Orange & Black
    • CVO3: 2006 V- Rod Destroyer Orange & Black
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 08:08:40 PM »

[/quote]

Thats too funny...better than bird doo doo
Letz Ride
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 21 queries.