Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: 07 CVO's delayed???  (Read 25126 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: 07 CVO's delayed???
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 07:29:37 PM »

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]D00d-erator [smiley=pumpkin.gif].

hehehee

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 07:36:16 PM »

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]D00d-erator [smiley=pumpkin.gif].
hehehee

Oh yea, how about  [smiley=pumpkin.gif]d00d-erator [smiley=fireman.gif]

Orca

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »

I spoke with Harley CVO on Friday and they told me that they are shipping now but not all paint colors. I want the blue SE Ultra and she told me that it probably wont be available until late august early sept. The SE ultra that is available is the black orange.
I spoke with 5 harley dealers here in Florida (Miami, north and south, West Palm, Treasure Coast, Orlando and Tampa) and they all can't give me dates. Some are already promised to friends of the owners.
If anyone knows of a blue 07' SE Ultra please tell me. I will be on my way yesterday.
Thanks

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »

Was talking to the GM at the local dealer today about the new Ultra's...his order has been delayed a month.  First a Blue/Blue, then a Red/Black, then O/B.  He says the Red and the O/B will knock your socks off!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 09:39:39 PM »

Was talking to the GM at the local dealer today

and just how did that little conversation go ?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]   ;D [smiley=drink.gif]  ;D

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 09:44:06 PM »

and just how did that little conversation go ?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]   ;D [smiley=drink.gif]  ;D

Keep reading.  He'll tell/show you in the V-Rod section. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 08:43:37 AM »

As you can see, that conversation went to my liking, but not so much his  ;)  Actually, he is the NEW GM for Heart of Dixie in Pelham, AL and seems like a nice fella...very customer focused.  I do sense a change in attitude from the people who work there, which was badly needed.  If I know I've got some "wiggle room", I can drive a pretty hard bargain, so feel I got at least a fair price.

He did say that the CVO ultras were delayed, at least for the ones he ordered.  They have a few 07's...a couple of Heritage colors, FB, and one of the new customs with the king/queen seat...reminds me of the old days for sure.  Oh, and some Glides too.

The CVO's must be the only ones coming with the new oil filter though, cause I checked the others out and it's the same filter as we all have, with the standard oil cooler.

TTS Mastertune

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 09:38:04 AM »

....The CVO's must be the only ones coming with the new oil filter though, cause I checked the others out and it's the same filter as we all have, with the standard oil cooler.
I was wondering/thinking the same thing about these oil filters also. But from what the MoCo's website says about fitament these will not fit w/Premium Oil Coolers. I don't know what models will come stock with them if any at all? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2006, 10:32:21 AM »

I was wondering/thinking the same thing about these oil filters also. But from what the MoCo's website says about fitament these will not fit w/Premium Oil Coolers. I don't know what models will come stock with them if any at all? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Me either Dood...I looked at the FB and the street glide and neither of them had anything new on them regarding oil filtration.  Of course, havn't had a look at any of the new CVO's, so maybe those will be the ones.  Maybe that's why they're delayed...the oil cannister is leaking like sieve   ;)

TTS Mastertune

copout221

• Still Shopping !
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • Taillight Solutions
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2006, 10:55:46 AM »

Just got a call from my local dealer.  He says he just recieved word from HD that the first 07 CVO's will not ship until October.  

Anyone else hear this?

My 07 CVO Ultra in B/O is at the dealer and ready for me to pick it up. I did have a tough time finding one in the Midwest and I paid MSRP plus freight and setup. My dealer called me yesterday and advised that during the PDI they found a few "imperfections" in a fairing and a fork bolt. They ordered the parts and I will have to return at a later date to get them installed under warranty. I would go pick the bike up today but it is raining and my trailer is not enclosed. There is no way that bike is seeing rain before I get to ride it !!!  ;D

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2006, 11:07:11 AM »

My 07 CVO Ultra in B/O is at the dealer and ready for me to pick it up. ...I paid MSRP plus freight and setup. ;D

Whoooooo eeeeeeee!    [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]Oh so many congratulations!      [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    And MSRP too!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Love to hear this fantastic news.    :D :) [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

e4seter

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2006, 11:24:16 AM »

My 07 CVO Ultra in B/O is at the dealer and ready for me to pick it up. I did have a tough time finding one in the Midwest and I paid MSRP plus freight and setup. My dealer called me yesterday and advised that during the PDI they found a few "imperfections" in a fairing and a fork bolt. They ordered the parts and I will have to return at a later date to get them installed under warranty. I would go pick the bike up today but it is raining and my trailer is not enclosed. There is no way that bike is seeing rain before I get to ride it !!!  ;D

Congrats,  I guess your bike made it through befor the delays.  I spoke with two dealers this am and they both read me the notice they received from HD.  The 07 CVO's are being delayed now until October.  No reason given.  Also, they think it is just the touring CVO's.  One dealer is going to talk to the HD rep tomorrow and try and get some answers.

copout221

• Still Shopping !
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • Taillight Solutions
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2006, 11:35:43 AM »

Congrats,  I guess your bike made it through befor the delays.  I spoke with two dealers this am and they both read me the notice they received from HD.  The 07 CVO's are being delayed now until October.  No reason given.  Also, they think it is just the touring CVO's.  One dealer is going to talk to the HD rep tomorrow and try and get some answers.

Please keep me posted because if there is a problem with the bikes I would like to know before taking delivery and buying myself a nightmare of service issues !!  OR maybe I should pick it up today and list it on EBay for 10k over MSRP. You KNOW some 'deep pockets' who wants this bike for Sturgis will pay  [smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=smiley.gif]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 11:40:50 AM by copout221 »

Orca

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2006, 03:08:05 PM »

Just got off the phone with Milwaukee and they said that the Eagle Ultru's are being delivered in the Black and Orange as we speak. The other colors will be coming over in a few weeks because they are not waiting for the entire first run to go before shipping the new paint schemes. Anybody hear anything different please shout.

[smiley=drink.gif]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 03:09:36 PM by Orca »

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 03:44:29 PM »

... Heart of Dixie in Pelham, AL ...
Threadjack... Terry, my wife was there earlier in the year for the Region 6 State Rally meeting. Stayed in a really nice hotel (can't remember name) out of town. She had a great time. . . and brought me a t-shirt from Heart of Dixie.  Nice shirt.  ::)
Threadjack off.
Garz
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 21 queries.