Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Author Topic: Spiderman!  (Read 10198 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Spiderman!
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2007, 08:26:01 PM »

Hey Spiderman, good to hear from you......I know you're exhausted, esp. emotionally.  But, always good to get 'home'.  And what if HD does offer a 2008 CVO Road Glide?  :oops: Then what about LD?  :nixweiss: har!  :drink: spyder

Good question my friend. The way I see it if H-D doesn't offer an 08 RG, then LD is a solid $30k sale. If they do offer an 08 RG then there's little sense in offering LD up for sale as I've got way too much time, money and care in this bike to give it away.

B B

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2007, 08:29:33 PM »

Good question my friend. The way I see it if H-D doesn't offer an 08 RG, then LD is a solid $30k sale. If they do offer an 08 RG then there's little sense in offering LD up for sale as I've got way too much time, money and care in this bike to give it away.

B B
NOW I understand.   :2vrolijk_21:
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2007, 10:45:59 PM »

Brian,

Forgive me for the first reply to this thread...I am sorry for you lost and just know that he is in a better place than you and I. 

All the Best.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 04:27:20 PM »

Thanks Jock,
                  There's no time limit on being a friend

B B

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2007, 12:40:39 PM »

I need to vent. Sometimes it's easier to do so with strangers so hope you folks don't mind.

There will be no need for me to be spending my vacations in Maine caring for the family estate. It is being sold to the prosthestisis who made my Dad's artificial leg(s) the last ten years of his life. Seems that while I was doing what was best for my family by accepting a position with many career opportunities here in California and while my brother was out to sea Captaining various Merchant ships, this person ingratiated himself with my aging parents as a defacto son. I couldn't understand why every spring and fall when I'd offer to fly to Maine to open or close the estate for the year I was turned down, now I do. This mercenary was worming his way into my folks heart. Please don't tell me to contact a lawyer. I've already done that and after spending $400/hr the answer is that my Mom and Dad owned everything jointly, when my Dad passed it automatically became my Mom's. She is going through with the sale. I also called the mercenary son of a bitch and appealed to his sense of right and wrong stating that if my Mom wanted to sell my brother and I would buy. I asked him to step aside and allow the property to stay in the family. He refused.
     Some day hopefully a number of years away, when my Mom passes, I get a call from a lawyer I've never met and a check. Not what I wanted believe me. No amount of money can replace what that estate on Sebago Lake means to me.
     The moral of the story here is this. Don't trust that anything will turn out the way you believed it would. Don't trust anyone to do what you want. Even if it feels awkward, stick your nose into things that do affect you. I hope nobody has to deal with the heartbreak I am experiencing.

B B 

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2007, 12:54:31 PM »

Sorrry to hear this, It's a shame there are people like this that prey on the elderly as I am aware of some from my home town that have done so and wish there was a way to stop them. It is just wrong.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2007, 01:07:06 PM »

B B, I can't even begin to fathom what you must be feeling now.

It's easy enough when this happens to say it's just stuff as it most often involves family and dividing up belongings, but when it involves a "place" a "special place" where you and family spent countless hours and times together with memories that can never be replaced and to know it won't be there any longer, well, my heart aches for you.

Sorry doesn't express how I feel, it's just a tragedy, actually it's a travesty.

Rog

(I can't print what I feel about the A Ho that did this)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2007, 01:07:45 PM »

Sorry to hear this Brian
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2007, 02:37:25 PM »

Brian
I am so sorry....  i have been through a recent chitty estate experience on a slightly smaller scale...    but i know how it cuts to the heart

take care my brother

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2007, 03:17:34 PM »

B B,
Man I'm so sorry to hear this. You've shared many times how much this place meant to you and the memories that it holds. To have this happen I know has left an empty feeling in your heart that no words can make feel better. Hang in there Bro and if you need an ear to chew on you know who to call.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »

Sorry to read of your posting Brian...Other than support, I wish I could provide you the assistance you are due.  It is my belief that folks like the one you speak of with face their due in the end.

Good Luck with this matter.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2007, 06:53:59 PM »

WTF! I can't even begin to tell you how pissed this makes me feel. People like that are scumbags. I am truly sorry to hear how all this went down. And to think you thought your Aunt was going to throw you under the bus. Well like Gary said call me if you want to chat. We missed each other testerday and we need to catch up. If there is anything I can do just holler. L7R,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2007, 08:28:01 PM »

Brian...so sorry to hear of this series of events, bro.  I know you are pissed, but worse, I'm sure you are heartbroken to lose a place that is obviously so special to both you and your brother.  Makes me sad to hear such news, and angry at the manipulative SOB who is low enough to do such a thing to a family.  I hope brighter days are ahead of you, as you've had your share of dark ones of late.  You have lots of brothers and sisters here who will support you in whatever way necessary, so if you need an ear, just let me know.

Terry
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2007, 09:25:46 AM »

I feel for ya Brian. What the hell is wrong with some people.

I have a cousin that started preying on my mother about a year ago. My mother took her the Atlantic City, to FL for a vacation, Red Hat club events, etc. My sisters and I kept a close watch on it and warned my mother that something didn't seem right. Just last week my mother kicked her ass to the curb.

I hope you can find some sort of resolution, take care,
Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

The person's name is Wade Boneson from Maine Artificial Limb Co. in Portland Maine

I am looking for ideas as to how to apply some pressure to get him to back off

All ideas will be given due consideration. If you don't feel comfortable in the public forum, PM me

Thanks
           B B
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.