Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 2016 CVO RGU Review  (Read 7067 times)

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
Re: 2016 CVO RGU Review
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 09:30:09 AM »

I have the Fullsac head pipe, 1.75" cores, Kuryakyn 24D cams, TTS Mastertune on my '15 SERGU. I came in at 103hp/113tq on the dyno. Jason at C&S thinks larger cores would give me more hp, but I'm very happy with the performance and I guess I'm getting old because I'm very happy with the noise level of the 1.75" cores.
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

ACfixer

• Global Warming Enthusiast
  • Senior CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLSTSCi Springer
    • CVO3: Honda Pioneer 1000-5
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 12:37:15 PM »

Any before and after numbers? I only have Reinhart slip on exhaust for now as I've been told that any mods to intake and header might affect the warrenty. Definitely plan on a dyno tune once warrenty is up. What type of dyno tune did you get?

Sure. Best I can tell from everyone's results with a good tuner and some quality parts you'll see a significant improvement. I mean, it's not like putting nitrous oxide and a blower on a small block chevy... but it's what I think most of us would consider an improvement that justifies the price (unless maybe you did it twice like I had to! Check my threads for that story ;)) I think on the average people gain 10-15 HP and TQ over the factory setup along with a few other benefits like a cooler running rig.

I had mine "tuned" twice. I quote "tuned" because the first guy made a mess of it. I strongly suggest Steve at Fullsac or someone with comparable tuning skills in your area. I have a Fullsac DX pipe, stock cans with his 2.0 cores, and a TTS Mastertune.

2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue/Crushed Sapphire
15" Freedom shield - TTS Tuned by Fullsac - Fullsac DX pipe - 2.0 cores. 96HP - 113TQ

Dude987

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • IL

• CVO1: 2016 CVO RGU
    • CVO2: 2015 Road King
    • CVO3: 2011 BMW R1200RT
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 01:14:57 PM »

I had mine "tuned" twice. I quote "tuned" because the first guy made a mess of it. I strongly suggest Steve at Fullsac or someone with comparable tuning skills in your area. I have a Fullsac DX pipe, stock cans with his 2.0 cores, and a TTS Mastertune.
Impressive results. Has anyone tried the Rinehart Slimline Dual header with 4" pipes? I'm tempted to do this with the dyno tune.

ACfixer

• Global Warming Enthusiast
  • Senior CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: 2015 FLTRUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLSTSCi Springer
    • CVO3: Honda Pioneer 1000-5
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »

Impressive results. Has anyone tried the Rinehart Slimline Dual header with 4" pipes? I'm tempted to do this with the dyno tune.

After looking at maybe a hundred dyno sheets it looks to me like you'll get very similar results from any competent (and I stress the competent part GET references from here!) tuner. I made the very regrettable mistake of first going with someone other than who everyone here told me to go to and I paid the price. These guys here know their 110's and what it takes to make them run their best and I'll bet there's someone they can recommend close to you.
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue/Crushed Sapphire
15" Freedom shield - TTS Tuned by Fullsac - Fullsac DX pipe - 2.0 cores. 96HP - 113TQ
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 21 queries.