Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60

Author Topic: Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 126930 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« on: March 14, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »

Just to show ya’ll what a great sense of humor I have, I thought I'd summarize this build again for ya. Since the Cybil I thread is so long now, this one summarizes pretty much everything I've done to date on the bike. I suggest that for those that have felt tortured reading the last thread, that they not bother reading this one at all. But for those that have been keeping an eye on it to get ideas on what to do themselves, this might help you guys in some small way. So here it goes. (Bold face indicates items added/changed for this Second Revision.)

Now let's try this again (and hopefully this will be the last time for awhile)! As ya’ll know, my first attempt at building a bulletproof engine didn't work out so well. Sound design I think, but poor execution. The assembly of the top end was never done correctly. We already know the whys and wherefores. And we'll never know why it spit out the ACR. But Cybil's like a Phoenix, rising from the ashes again, stronger than ever! The following is the Second Revision in my attempt to make this the Perfect SERK! Most of it is as it originally appeared in the ‘07A version of the Cybil Thread, but completely updated here, to reflect the current ‘07B version.

PART I

SERK - The Final Frontier! Mission accomplished (again) - The Sequel!

Introducing the ‘07B Screaming Eagle Road King Special Performance Edition - Model ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ! Her name is Cybil II! But I'll still just refer to her as Cybil!

You are following the voyages of the USS Hoist, venturing deep into SERK Mods, where no man has gone before! On a Mission to conquer the 110 Beast! Mission accomplished this time (I hope)!

Here it is the finished product. Again. For now anyway! This should be the fix for the 110 engine blues, amongst the other areas that were also improved. After seeing all the BS problems these ‘07's were having, and figuring out everything mine needed to be perfect for me, I've transformed it into my idea of the perfect Performance, Multi-Personality Hot Rod Touring Machine! It doesn't have much bling or appearance stuff added. Some, but it's more of a sleeper look! Everything was primarily improved for performance, longevity, comfort, reliability, and touring capability in all areas. Engine, Clutch, Suspension, Brakes, and Touring changes/additions! It has two different looks to it also! The Stock Sleeper Bar Hopper look or the Hot Rod Touring Bike look w/Custom Hard Saddlebags (and matching King TourPak w/Amp and Speakers-it’s at the painter)!

The performance changes are as follows:

1. Engine: Custom-built complete SE TC 110”, 120 HP/126.2 Ft-Lbs TQ before this rebuild. Retune to follow. New HD 110 cases (with my Serial Number) with Timken Bearing Conversion and Feuling #3030 case bolts, new S&S 4-3/8” Forged Crank, crank runout on pinion side is 0.0000” and 0’0005” on comp side. New Thermal Coated CP Forged Pistons and New Rings, New Axtell 4” Cylinders; Modified SE 110 Heads modeled on a computer and flow bench by Cycle-rama, Ported, Decked, and Reworked Combustion Chambers, welded holes for ACR's and added Manual Compression Releases, Feuling #3048 exhaust studs & lock nuts, w/Cometic 0.030 Metal Head Gaskets for a 9.8:1 static compression ratio; Thermal Coating of Exhaust Ports and Valves; TP Engineering ProVent Forged Rocker Box Covers w/integral Rocker Arm Supports and TP Roller Rockers and shafts; 62 mm HPI Throttle Body w/4.89 Injectors and Ported Manifold w/HPI High Flow A/C Assembly and Stock SERK 110 Cover. Engine has modified Cycle-rama CR 595 Gear-Drive Custom Cams w/S&S Gears; S&S Reed Valve Oil Breather; Feuling #4050 Race Series High Performance Lifters; Feuling #8015 Camplate with Oil Tensioner Block Off Plates and Feuling #8018 Pressure Relief Spring, Feuling #7969 Oil Pump, and Feuling #8020 Camplate/Oil Pump Fasteners; Feuling #4070 Race Series HP+ 0.120" Racing Adjustable Pushrods w/S&S PR Covers; Feuling #3000 High Tensile Shouldered Cylinder Studs and Head bolts; Feuling/ARP complete engine SS 12 Point Hardware; D&D FatCats w/Quiet Big Bore Muffler (which is not very quiet!). Chrome Inner Primary. HD Chrome 1.4 KW Starter. Custom Polished SS SE Shifter Linkage. Clutch has AIM VPC-92T Variable Pressure Clutch Lock-up Plate. Also added HD Micro Gauges for Oil Pressure and Voltmeter (which might get replaced with Oil Temp if the dipstick ever fails).

The engine is running richer than before. I'm using the same map. This confirms my suspicion that engine's more efficient now. It needs less fuel, for the same or more work.

New Performance Review to follow.

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:02:22 PM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 10:21:40 AM »

PART II

2. Fluids: I use Mobil-1 V-Twin 20-50 in the engine (but breaking it in with Dino Oil), Redline Shockproof Heavy in the Transmission, and Redline MTF in the Primary.

3. Transmission: The Transmission is a bone-stock HD 6-Speed. It works fine and has given me no problems so far. And I got the 5th Gear whine to go away too! All I did was use the D&D FatCat w/the Performance Muffler! Whine, what whine?

4. Suspension/Handling: Changed Suspension height back up to Standard Road King Height for better handling and clearance. Modified Front Fork with Traxxion AK-20 Cartridge Fork Conversion-1” taller than stock SERK3, Adjure Flush Front Axle and BAH Stealth Fork Cap; Standard Height 330 mm bitubo Rear Dual Sport Shocks-also 1” taller than stock SERK3; True-Track 3rd Link Stabilizer, True-Track Front Performance Motor Mount, Velva Ride Vibration Control Polished SS Engine Stabilizer Links. It rides on stock Chrome Roadwinder Wheels w/the stock Dunlop 170/60R17 Wide Rear and 130/70R18 Front Radials, which I really love but wear quickly, and could be subject to change! Might have to start looking at “V” or “Z” rated tires now! I wanted to stiffen everything up, from the suspension to the mounts, for improved performance without degradation of ride quality, and actually improve that too. The power and the setup make it feel so light and nimble too. You can really throw it around! This thing rides like its on rails, handles like a much sportier bike than it is, never wobbles or shakes, and you feel like you’re riding on a rolling Barcolounger out on an open road!

5. Brakes: Front: Dual PM Chrome 6-Piston Differential-Bore Calipers, stock HD Chrome Master Cylinder and stock SERK3 V-Rod Style 11.5” Floating Rotors. Rear: PM Chrome 4-Piston Differential-Bore Caliper and Bracket, PM Braided SS Brake Line, HD Chrome Roadwinder 11.5” Floating Rotor, and HD Chrome Rear Master Cylinder. Still running original PM Pads. I will be switching to LRB Z-Pads. We had a hell of a time bleeding them. But this thing stops on a dime now. Brake feel is excellent and gives you the confidence to brake later into the turns!

6. Comfort/Styling: Wild Ones Chubbys WO502 12.5” Apes with a new specially made extended Goodridge Braided SS Clutch Line, new Magnum “Sterling” 3” over Braided SS Throttle Cables, HD 3-Piece Braided SS Front Brake Line, Solid 1-piece Handlebar Riser Clamp and Ness Urethane Riser Bushings. My choice of stock SERK3 Seat and Passenger Backrest, or Corbin SERK3 Dual Touring Flame-Stitched Leather Seat w/Heat and matching Passenger Backrest. (Not much choice there. I don't think I'll be seeing much of that stock seat anymore!) Wing-swept matching Ironside Passenger Floor Boards; HD Chrome Saddlebag Guards; Kuryakin Rider Floor Board Extensions; Ironside Engine Guard Highway Pegs w/HD Billet Mount and FBI Billet Jacknife Floorboard Highway Pegs; Xetronix HID Headlamps, HD FLHX Aux. Lights w/Turn Signal Relocation; Formotion Polished SS Black-Face Fork Lock Cover with Lighted Clock; HD Black-Face Combo Speedo/Tach w/Color-Matched Lighting (set for Blue of course); HD Blue LED Flush Mounted Fuel Gauge; HD Chrome Front Fork Air Baffle; and Chromedome Sculpted Polished Aluminum Eagle Head Horn Cover. What can I say? It’s the best running/riding RK I’ve ever been on! It’s got everything I need on it, and nothing I don’t. It rides like a dream and is comfortable as hell. Short runs solo, as a Bar Hopper or Daytripper. Or long, 2-up excursions. This thing is setup for anything and is comfortable doing it!

7. Stock Sleeper Bar Hopper: Stock Flamed Leather Saddlebags and Seat w/Small Passenger Backrest, Stock Smoked Wind Screen. Stripped down stock sleeper look! Until you hear it growl and the front wheel comes up, that is!

8. Hot Rod Touring Bike:
A. Current Version: Custom Matching HD Hard Saddlebags w/Matching HD Saddlebag Lid Spoilers and HD Flamed Latches; Full-Size 5-hole HD Road King Windshield Assembly w/18” Clearview Euro-Lip Windshield, HD Skull Chrome Windshield Strip and HD RK Custom Leather Windshield Pouch; Corbin SERK Flame-stitched Heated Dual Touring Saddle Seat and matching Passenger Backrest, new HD Saddlebag Guard Bags; HD Detachable 2-up Luggage Rack; and Large HD SAC Sissy Bar Pack for Luggage Rack w/ matching HD SAC Small Duffle Bag. The traditional Road King Touring look with Hot Rod style, that can cruise at 80-90 all day long without breaking a sweat, and roll on up to 130, 2-up, and loaded with luggage!

B. Coming Real Soon Version: Instead of using the detachable luggage rack, I’ve added the option of a Detachable Paint-Matched King TourPak! Paint was matched as with the hard saddlebags by Paint by Gene. I’ve added the matching Corbin KTP Passenger Backrest, key matched lock, Detachable TP Rack, TP Spoiler, Contoured TP Luggage Rack, TP Liner Bag, TP Interior light kit, TP & Saddlebag Organizer Kit, and all required mounting hardware.

Complete 4-channel sound/navigation system. It includes the Garmin Zumo 550 with XM/Traffic & Weather with Techmount 1-1/4” Handlebar mount. Connected to the Zumo are: Rear - Hawg Wired 150 Watt Amp mounted in TP connected to (2) Polk Audio MMK6500 6.5” Marine Speakers mounted in Dragonfly 6.5” KTP Speaker Pods; Front - 2 Wheel Tunes 100W Chrome Amp mounted on the downtubes connected to (2) 2” Bullet Turn Signal Housing speakers mounted on the handlebars.

Part III with full performance review and new pics to follow after completion, tuning, testing, and getting some miles under my belt with her!

Thanks for those interested enough to read it. I hope everyone can get something out of it, and make their lives just a little bit easier making mods to their bikes.

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 05:53:30 PM by Hoist! »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »

What?  You had to do a little bike work?  Guess I missed it :nixweiss: ?   :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 12:25:47 PM »

What?  You had to do a little bike work?  Guess I missed it :nixweiss: ?   :huepfenlol2:

Does this mean Howie's bike is no longer bone stock?    :nixweiss:

:huepfenlol2:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 12:28:29 PM »

Just enough minor mods to maintain my 2-year w.....ty!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

53 deg and done with work! Now it's time to get a few more miles in. Catch you guys later! ;)

Hoist! 8)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »

Just enough minor mods to maintain my 2-year w.....ty!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

53 deg and done with work! Now it's time to get a few more miles in. Catch you guys later! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Have fun!   :2vrolijk_21:

Glad to hear your w.....y is safe & sound.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »

Have fun!   :2vrolijk_21:

Glad to hear your w.....y is safe & sound.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:

W.....ty safe and sound! Yeah, that's the ticket!!! ::) ??? ;D ;)

Just got back. Put another 135 miles on today. Went down to the south shore. Ran along the beaches out to Robert Moses SP. I stopped every 15-20 min to let the bike cool off. Stopped at the same beach 3 times to piss! I liked the sand there I guess! ??? :D

This thing is running awesome. Oil temp never exceeded 190deg F! This thing just wants to go. I have to hold the reins back on her for now! But she's begging to get loose! All in good time Cybil, all in good time! ;)

Pulled a plug. A little fat, but not bad enough to worry about for now. I think we'll throw it on the dyno at low revs after 500 miles to get a little fuel out. Full blown dyno tune at 2500, which I should have before the York trip. :2vrolijk_21:

All I can say is, so far so good. And Hoist for the time being, is one happy camper!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 08:05:10 PM »

Just got back. Put another 135 miles on today. Went down to the south shore. Ran along the beaches out to Robert Moses SP. I stopped every 15-20 min to let the bike cool off. Stopped at the same beach 3 times to piss! I liked the sand there I guess! ??? :D

This thing is running awesome. Oil temp never exceeded 190deg F! This thing just wants to go. I have to hold the reins back on her for now! But she's begging to get loose! All in good time Cybil, all in good time! ;)

All I can say is, so far so good. And Hoist for the time being, is one happy camper!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Now there's a great post!  Glad to see you out enjoying the ride!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »

Now there's a great post!  Glad to see you out enjoying the ride!

Thanks Craig! It feels great to be back out there enjoying her again! Looking forward too many, many more miles of it riding this good now! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Hoist! 8)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 08:11:10 PM »

...All I can say is, so far so good. And Hoist for the time being, is one happy camper!!!...

Yee Hawwww!  :cowboy:  :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »

Yee Hawwww!  :cowboy:  :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:

Thanks Candy! I've been screaming that while riding, all day long!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 08:19:16 PM »

And to think one year ago, this is how it started!

"OK, I just got a call from the shop. He was changing the Primary Fluid. He pulled the magnetic plug and found a tooth from the Starter Ring Gear on the plug. Just under 500 miles! POS spring-loaded, banging compensator! WTF! Was trying to live with that awful banging at start up, but never liked it. Knew it would mess up eventually. Well it did already! Anyone aware of any solutions to the mess they created inside there besides just fixing it stock? My choice is to have it W.....ty'd and worked on by the dealer (not a fan), or find a bulletproof solution to it and fix it on my own. Can the spring-loaded compensator be removed and just tack-welded so it won't back off? Anyone with ideas/fixes for this? Thanks. Hoist! 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:13:44 PM by Hoist »  "

kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »

Pretty sure he got a new seat.   And a little mini fairing too.  Can't think of anything else though ::) .

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »

Howie,

Congrats dude.  Glad to see you back on your steed!!

Dude, I know its none of my biz, but you have to have a FORTUNE in Cybil :o   

Knowing what you know now, would you have bought her?

May make for an interesting thread....

Good luck and I hope you have many, many miles of carefree riding ahead of you...
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 11:34:47 AM »

Howie,

Congrats dude.  Glad to see you back on your steed!!

Dude, I know its none of my biz, but you have to have a FORTUNE in Cybil :o   

Knowing what you know now, would you have bought her?

May make for an interesting thread....

Good luck and I hope you have many, many miles of carefree riding ahead of you...

Thanks John, great question.

Answer: Unequivocally YES!!! :o

I've maintained that this is the best RK HD has ever made, and that I love RK's!

And I would have done everything the same way, except for one thing. I wasn't smart enough at the onset to realize that my $30K new bike would need a replacement non-HD motor. So there's an extra 8 grand that shouldn't of had to be spent on the bike. So it's really a $40K bike out the door. The extra 10-12 grand that I put into it, I would have done anyway. Would'a been nice not to have had to buy my own hard bags and TP, but that's the way it is and I knew that going in. Didn't like it, but knew it. Never would I imagine that I'd need a new non-HD engine. Knowing the dealers are useless here forced me to go that route. Obviously, most others are staying the dealer/w.....ty route. I tried it, knowing that NYC's not the best place to have dealers do engine work. I got burned from it, and did what I had to do. But had I known it upfront, I would'a taken the bike straight to Vern from the get go, and said "Build me a motor for my bike". It would'a been less painful, but in the end, that's what I have now anyway. So I/we all learned from it and move on. If I now have the desired result, I'm a happy camper and would do it again in a heartbeat. After all, I have the best RK on the road now IMO!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Pretty sure he got a new seat.   And a little mini fairing too.  Can't think of anything else though ::) .

Oh yeah, new seat and front spoiler, not fairing! ::) ;D

And to think one year ago, this is how it started!

"OK, I just got a call from the shop. He was changing the Primary Fluid. He pulled the magnetic plug and found a tooth from the Starter Ring Gear on the plug. Just under 500 miles! POS spring-loaded, banging compensator! WTF! Was trying to live with that awful banging at start up, but never liked it. Knew it would mess up eventually. Well it did already! Anyone aware of any solutions to the mess they created inside there besides just fixing it stock? My choice is to have it W.....ty'd and worked on by the dealer (not a fan), or find a bulletproof solution to it and fix it on my own. Can the spring-loaded compensator be removed and just tack-welded so it won't back off? Anyone with ideas/fixes for this? Thanks. Hoist! 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:13:44 PM by Hoist »  "

Good job finding that Casey! I went thru some old stuff, and watched the progress of how I went from the perfect factory bike, doing not much to it, and maintaining my 2-year w.....ty! But as circumstances changed, and chit started breaking, I changed my posture totally toward this, and went into the FTW mode and do what you want to the bike. That's the day it became mine, knowing I didn't need to hold back because of their stupid w.....ty requirements and inept dealers. That's the day my world changed regarding what to do to this thing.

And that's why they call me Monster besides Hoist. Everything to excess! All at once, not a little at a time. Flat out WFO baby! All or not nothing! but when it's all, look out!!! :o :) ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 21 queries.