Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Lost confidence in Rinehart !!!  (Read 23333 times)

SFDfirefighter

Re: Lost confidence in Rinehart !!!
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2009, 12:28:40 AM »

I have a set of faded Rineharts, I logged online to see where/how I could repair them and found this thread, I will call BUB tomorrow and see what they say... If I have to pay over $100 to have decent looking $1000.00 pipes I will be purchasing an alternate brand next time.
~Scott

1955 Panhead FLH
2000 Road King Classic
2006 Dyna Lowrider
2006 Road King-Hardbags

copout221

• Still Shopping !
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • Taillight Solutions
Lost confidence in Rinehart !!!
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »

This is EXACTLY why I just bought B&B for my 2010. I vowed NEVER to do business with Rinehart after they refused to help me with my faded tips two years ago.  That is NOT how to do business IMO. I should know, I run my own customizing business and bend over backwards for my customers.

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 02:13:47 PM »

Unless I eat more of my words,  :-[I will not by Rineharts. I have seen all kinds of purple and brown tips and can not understand why people accept these pipes. Personally I think they have a metallic sound that is not really pleasing to my ears. Very subjective I know.

Two years on the Rush pipes and I am seeing the first hint of yellow. Do any pipes look new after five years?

timtoolman

• never enough torque!!!!!!!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: Hillside Stg 4 117, S&S 66 T.B. Woods 400-6, Rush 2-1 Wrath
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »

Ive had the same rienharts since 2007  and caps are just as black as  day one when they were installed, this is the second bike too.

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2011, 11:26:46 PM »

This is EXACTLY why I just bought B&B for my 2010. I vowed NEVER to do business with Rinehart after they refused to help me with my faded tips two years ago.  That is NOT how to do business IMO. I should know, I run my own customizing business and bend over backwards for my customers.

FWIW: You got caught up in the "corporate divorce" between Reinhart and BUB.

The experiences you and many other had were being handled by Bub who had no interest inmaking you happy.

On the other hand Gerald Reinhart did and does. so I would get in touch with Reinhart and no BUB to resolve any and all Reinhart tip or other exhaust issues. You'll be glad you did!!

BUB NAN REINHART ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY AND NEVER WERE. Bub maufactured and distributed Reinhart pipes for awhile but not anymore.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2011, 07:26:46 AM »

FWIW: You got caught up in the "corporate divorce" between Reinhart and BUB.

The experiences you and many other had were being handled by Bub who had no interest inmaking you happy.

On the other hand Gerald Reinhart did and does. so I would get in touch with Reinhart and no BUB to resolve any and all Reinhart tip or other exhaust issues. You'll be glad you did!!

BUB NAN REINHART ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY AND NEVER WERE. Bub maufactured and distributed Reinhart pipes for awhile but not anymore.

x 2!  :2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 21 queries.