Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: First 07 CVO  (Read 14228 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: First 07 CVO
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2006, 02:47:09 PM »

Ok, I won't bore you with details but I just finished a 22 hour hammer session to pick up my 07 CUSE in O/B.  This is my first real dresser and I can not believe how amazing this bike is. I am headed back out to get my 1000 miles but I'll post a couple pics here and get back to you later.
BTW Paid MSRP and dealt with Wayne at Battlefield HD in Gettysburg PA. Sitting at the Brickyard waiting for our turnaround weekend to start. [highlight]After two 43rds in a row we need a big weekend.[/highlight]

Are you on the  8 team?  Sponsor, interested fan?  Love more detail [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Wish we were there with you and congrats on the new ride.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 02:47:44 PM by Rjob749 »

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2006, 02:48:41 PM »

One more and I gotta go! The bike is screaming at me! Lets go dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
02 FLHRSEI Purple
88 Signature Edition Carrera
07 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
04 4 Slide Holiday Rambler Navigator
04 Black 1500 4wd Silverado
02 Grady White Gulfstream 232
Lots o' toys but no time to play

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2006, 02:52:14 PM »

Rjob

I own the agency that manages Anheuser-Busch's NASCAR logistics.

I gotta run

Joe
02 FLHRSEI Purple

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2006, 03:00:52 PM »

Rjob
I own the agency that manages Anheuser-Busch's NASCAR logistics.
I gotta runJoe

Thanks Joe, have a great ride.  Jr. is on my Fantasy team this week for the 400, go get 'em.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2006, 05:06:08 PM »

Ok, I won't bore you with details but I just finished a 22 hour hammer session to pick up my 07 CUSE in O/B.  This is my first real dresser and I can not believe how amazing this bike is. I am headed back out to get my 1000 miles but I'll post a couple pics here and get back to you later.

BTW Paid MSRP and dealt with Wayne at Battlefield HD in Gettysburg PA. Sitting at the Brickyard waiting for our turnaround weekend to start. After two 43rds in a row we need a big weekend.
Joe,
Congrats on picking up the new scooter, and thanks for the pics. That orange definitely looks nice (and familiar) as I thought it would. You can see where it will change colors in different types of lights because of the pearl in the paint. Looking good, post more pics when you get a chance.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

BobD

• Senior CVO Member
  • '06 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2006, 05:20:03 PM »

Some were critical of the '07 CVO paint saying it wasn't worthy of being called custom. Seems like everyone who's actually laid eyes on one in person falls in love with the color, the depth and the complexity of contrasts. Yeah, it's sure not a carnival display of shocking flames and tribal patterns but leave that to the imposters. These are the real McCoy and I challenge everyone to hold off judgment until you see one in person. I'll be standing next to the red/black CUSE2 next Monday at the Rushmore Convention Center with my tongue hanging out and I predict you will too!
Sponserv, enjoy your new ride. It's one of the most beautiful motorcycles I've ever seen. Ride safe!

[smiley=soapbox.gif]
We will be remembered for all the rules we break.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2006, 08:24:03 AM »

Some were critical of the '07 CVO paint saying it wasn't worthy of being called custom. Seems like everyone who's actually laid eyes on one in person falls in love with the color, the depth and the complexity of contrasts. Yeah, it's sure not a carnival display of shocking flames and tribal patterns but leave that to the imposters. These are the real McCoy and I challenge everyone to hold off judgment until you see one in person. I'll be standing next to the red/black CUSE2 next Monday at the Rushmore Convention Center with my tongue hanging out and I predict you will too!
Sponserv, enjoy your new ride. It's one of the most beautiful motorcycles I've ever seen. Ride safe! [smiley=soapbox.gif]

The pictures are really showing how fantastic these bikes will look.  Congratulations.  Very nice pictures.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2006, 05:54:36 PM »

Sponserv, enjoy your new ride. It's one of the most beautiful motorcycles I've ever seen. Ride safe!

[smiley=soapbox.gif]

I am agreed with you EZRider...I saw one yesterday at the dealer ...and the paint is a different  style but very, very awesome.......Congrats Sponserv and enjoy your new scooter.....Ride safe mi amigo,

Jorge

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2006, 11:17:44 PM »

Just did another one of my half hour posts only to see it disappear again before I could post it. The moderator needs to let me know if there is a limit to the length of a post. Thats twice this week. Never will I spend time doing a detailed post here again. Just short and sweet. Heres another pic.
02 FLHRSEI Purple

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2006, 11:36:20 PM »

Just did another one of my half hour posts only to see it disappear again before I could post it. The moderator needs to let me know if there is a limit to the length of a post. Thats twice this week. Never will I spend time doing a detailed post here again. Just short and sweet. Heres another pic.

You can watch the remaining character number go down in the bottom of the post window.

6000 max with the green light lower left corner.  Love your posts with the details, give it another try when you have time [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 11:37:07 PM by Rjob749 »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2006, 04:02:51 PM »

It sucks, doesn't it?  Particularly when you're a writer and the words just flow....  I thought that only happened to me, and I was too embarassed to say anything.  I found the character count real quick after the 1st time!  But, J, you better be careful, they'll think you're a female!  Was it DisplacingAir who said, "Yes, you can tell the Vgirl is a woman because it doesn't take that long for a man to tell a story?"  IMHO everyone likes details, it's the typing speed that prevents more from posting it!!  Right, AK?  LOL!  And in my case, short and sweet doesn't work well either!!!

Now, about this paint...  I haven't seen an 07 Ultra in person.  The orange looks very similar to my Vrod.  What color is the flake/specs/glitter (whatever any of you may call it) underneath?  Mine has a touch of green and looks fairly plain until the sun hits it and it glows!  Is the red/black the same?  Anyone seen one in person yet?  I'd like to see the blue one that Rjob has too.  I really like that bike, too!!  I thought I'd be going to Cambridge this month and could look at Boston's cherry in person, but that will have to wait until October.  I did a search online and didn't find any.   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2006, 11:41:23 AM »

Ok has anybody looked at the Cherry and Black? I have yet to hear that one has been deliverd. Let us know need pictures!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.