Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Sta-Bil or Sea Foam  (Read 5216 times)

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
Re: Sta-Bil or Sea Foam
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 07:00:08 PM »

I love you guys, but don't quit you day jobs (for those of you that still work work).  I gues the answer is go with what you know.  Thanks again, Let's Roll  

maybe we can move the thread to the Humor section :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
 :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :huepfenlol2: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:02:01 PM by LETS_ROLL »
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 12:07:29 PM »

I have been using Sta-bil for years up here in Canada and havn't yet had a problem in the spring.   :pepper:
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

fxr3joe

• Full CVO Member
  • Rock N Rollin'
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 07:10:18 PM »

I have been using Sta-bil for years.  Never any problems staring in spring.  Other winterizing steps...Detail bike, change oil, use battery tender, try to ride on moderate days 30 or above when its dry.  Move the bike to keep flat spots from occuring on the tires.  Not sure if this last step helps but I thought I read that somewhere and I don't have a lift.

Stabil is made here in Chicago and has been widely used with great success on all types of vehicles and boats. No commercial intended here but here somne some information on the company.

http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/stabil/faq.aspx

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 11:36:39 AM »

If you have a carb use stabil, today's gas with ethonol in it can make the needle stick in carbs. Stabil helps it not stick. As a matter of fact if you have a carb, put stabil in year round. Just a cap ful per fill up is great.
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.