Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Author Topic: 2014 Breakout Colours - Anybody know?  (Read 23423 times)

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
Re: 2014 Breakout Colours - Anybody know?
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »

There's a 2013 black/silver one on the floor at St Paul HD. Better act quick.

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2013, 11:30:09 AM »

I guarantee there will be no 2014 CVO Breakout.

You lose

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2013, 11:31:14 AM »

Wheels are Chrome and Black... Per Harley. Not a fan of the new wheels, Paint or Air filter. Other than that it looks just like the 2013

I want to know who on this forum went whining to HD about how there was too much chrome on the 2013 wheels to keep clean, and as a result, they removed 90% of the chrome for this year....thanks to whoever you are    :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:33:32 AM by Z06_Pilot »
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2013, 11:48:29 AM »

I notice the frame isn't painted. They are all black. I like the fact that my frame is the same color basically as the polished part of the bike. I would like to trade mine in for a new one but I just don't like the paint. I do like the seat though and if they make them better than the one on my bike I may buy one as the seats on our bikes are chit.

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2013, 12:03:05 PM »

I notice the frame isn't painted. They are all black. I like the fact that my frame is the same color basically as the polished part of the bike. I would like to trade mine in for a new one but I just don't like the paint. I do like the seat though and if they make them better than the one on my bike I may buy one as the seats on our bikes are chit.

Actually, the blue color does have a blue frame, which is why it's the only color that appeals to me.  I agree with you completely.  One of the things that visually sets CVO's apart is the frames painted to accent the color of the tins, usually whatever the base color of the tins are....that blue frame looks really nice....
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount

Saljemar

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2013, 12:48:15 PM »

I didn't notice that they were black and chrome.  Probably because I would never think they would change those beautiful all chrome turbine wheels.

2013CVOBreakout

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2013, 12:54:57 PM »

I saw that. I do like the blue but I cant stand the paint scheme. When I saw that they were making a CVO Breakout for 2014 I was going to trade mine in because I was riding and got caught in a huge rainstorm. It didn't hurt it but Its just the idea but I would rather keep my silver and black.

dahsen

• Elite CVO Member
    • QC

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout Sedona Sand
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2013, 06:58:25 PM »

Oh….  Well…

Many people dislike the new CVO here.  Well, I just bought one anyway, 60 minutes ago...  Living in Canada, it was impossible to get a 2013 so I waited till today to see its replacement.
After a couple hours of thinking, I chose the orange.  Since the wheels are black and chrome, I wanted a black frame to go with the wheels.  It also makes the tribal scheme less visible (my opinion).  On the blue one, the only thing that is black is the tribal... Difficult to miss...  Also, not many orange bikes around here and too many blues...  I could have chosen the black but...  Prefer the orange under the sun.

Love the oval air filter and the LED headlight and as soon as I get used to tribal paint, it will be the perfect bike.  Nan... Tribal is not that bad, wait till you see it live!
So now, I just have to wait one million years for my new toy to arrive!

BTW, my other bike is a Rocker C, and yes I Love it !!!    :-*

(Pics to come... Hopefully...)

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2013, 07:25:01 PM »

Oh….  Well…

Many people dislike the new CVO here.  Well, I just bought one anyway, 60 minutes ago...  Living in Canada, it was impossible to get a 2013 so I waited till today to see its replacement.
After a couple hours of thinking, I chose the orange.  Since the wheels are black and chrome, I wanted a black frame to go with the wheels.  It also makes the tribal scheme less visible (my opinion).  On the blue one, the only thing that is black is the tribal... Difficult to miss...  Also, not many orange bikes around here and too many blues...  I could have chosen the black but...  Prefer the orange under the sun.

Love the oval air filter and the LED headlight and as soon as I get used to tribal paint, it will be the perfect bike.  Nan... Tribal is not that bad, wait till you see it live!
So now, I just have to wait one million years for my new toy to arrive!

BTW, my other bike is a Rocker C, and yes I Love it !!!    :-*

(Pics to come... Hopefully...)

Hey, welcome and congratulations!  You may be the first 2014 owner to join our crew.  Don't mind us, we are just a bunch of crotchity CVO owners who think the old days(all of a year ago) were the best days   ;D

Typically, CVO owners ride their bikes.....a lot...in surveys done by the MoCo, they ride more than twice the mileage of the typical Harley owner, so while some of us bark about how the 2014 looks(me included), the most important element is how it feels and rides, and you will be in for a treat, my friend.

Tons of torque....great boulevard cruising light-to-light, thanks to all that meat on the rear end.  And for a low slung cruiser, it handles the twisties just fine.  Will probably be awhile before you get it(I ordered mine this time last year and got it the third week of October), but please do post pictures, and don't be a stranger in the meantime.  The 2013's and 2014's are mechanically identical, so virtually all of the information you read here from owner's experiences will relate directly to your new bike, so enjoy  !!

Jeff
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:27:42 PM by Z06_Pilot »

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2013, 08:25:28 PM »

Congrats Dahsen. I actually think the new CVO looks great. I can't wait to see one live to better appreciate the unique and elaborate paint scheme. I personally prefer the simpler '13 paint job but I would have still bought the bike if the '13 version had the new paint scheme back then.

You won't have to spend as much as me on your bike as it already comes with the daybreaker headlight. Also, if I understand correctly, the '14 CVO BO  comes with LBS as well as ABS (I need to check into this to see if LBS can be added to my '13 CVO BO).

You might want to start shopping for the pipes now as I had to wait for a couple of months for them and the bike is just different with aftermarket pipes (much, much better sounding, runs cooler, and the additional power is noticeable.)

Welcome to the family!

Cam

se-deuce

• CVO1: 2013 Cvo Breakout
    • CVO2: 2003 Cvo Deuce (gone)
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »

Many people dislike the new CVO here.  Well, I just bought one anyway, 60 minutes ago...  Living in Canada, it was impossible to get a 2013 so I waited till today to see its replacement.
After a couple hours of thinking, I chose the orange.  Since the wheels are black and chrome, I wanted a black frame to go with the wheels.  It also makes the tribal scheme less visible (my opinion).  On the blue one, the only thing that is black is the tribal... Difficult to miss...  Also, not many orange bikes around here and too many blues...  I could have chosen the black but...  Prefer the orange under the sun.

Dang you will have the current model. Kinda sad lol.

se-deuce

• CVO1: 2013 Cvo Breakout
    • CVO2: 2003 Cvo Deuce (gone)
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2013, 11:23:59 PM »

Can not wait to see this years stuff in person.

harley2014

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »

Me too going to go for the Orange breakout, the bike grows on me the more I see it. bit surprised when I first saw it, did I really expect a copy of the 2013 bike. I am confident the paintwork will look fantastic when in the sunshine and specially with better photos, I don`t think  the photos I have seen do the paintwork justice. Been waiting over a year to order a breakout, roll on Febuary, when I finally take delivery. what a amazing bike :drink:  ;D

Mumbi

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2013, 02:46:27 AM »

You won't have to spend as much as me on your bike as it already comes with the daybreaker headlight. Also, if I understand correctly, the '14 CVO BO  comes with LBS as well as ABS (I need to check into this to see if LBS can be added to my '13 CVO BO).

Cam

What is LBS?

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »

Linked Braking System.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 21 queries.