Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!  (Read 38978 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where? Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers!
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2007, 08:17:46 AM »

I have created a new Excel spreadsheet with members information who have already volunteered to date.
I would like volunteer to coordinate and/or maintain this spreadsheet with moderators approval and support with the content. I have also included a formula on this spreadsheet that helps members locate a potential volunteer member with a trailer in the area/state of thier planned route. 
Everyone has many good ideas which all could be helpful to someone someday.
Changing the colors of the pins is helpful for immediate identification as long as the web site is working.
Traveling member can pre notify or in case of an emergency contact The Trailer Volunteers if you have a hard copy and of course the trailers are available at your time of travel. Having a hard copy of this spreadsheet could be sent out to requesting members as needed or hosted on this trerrific web site which has given all of us so much helpful information along our riding CVO life.
Not sure who to share this spreadsheet with for review and consideration. 
Anyway let me know if I can help anyone while passing thru, in or around NJ.
Ozzie as I am always doing "odd" things like buying multiple CVOs.

Glenn did an excellent job putting this into Excel. I'm replacing the Word Document in my first post with Glenn's Excel Document.

Glenn, if you update it, please forward it to my email, and I'll keep it up to date in Post #1 of this thread!

Refer to Post #1 for Excel List of Trailers! http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=18220.msg291163#msg291163

Thanks for everyone's help in keeping this current and accurate! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 01:50:50 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Who Has A Trailer and Where?
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2007, 09:03:51 AM »

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2007, 09:06:10 AM »

Bump to page 8.......   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18220.0;attach=50285
JC,
That list is attached to the first post now.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2007, 10:05:25 AM »

I need to add my name and info to this list. I'm too lazy to see where and how to post it. Someone PM me, and I'll give my info.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2007, 10:10:33 AM »

I need to add my name and info to this list. I'm too lazy to see where and how to post it. Someone PM me, and I'll give my info.

Good luck with that trailer Ken. You'll never know when I'll need it! ::) ;D

Post it here or send the info to Glenn (Ozzie) http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=3274  :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 01:50:29 PM by Hoist »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2007, 10:18:15 AM »

Ozzie is keeping the phone numbers instead of posting them online? If we broke down..If we have Ozzie's phone number..He'll contact the closest member with a trailer?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2007, 10:20:49 AM »

Ozzie is keeping the phone numbers instead of posting them online? If we broke down..If we have Ozzie's phone number..He'll contact the closest member with a trailer?

Good question. I suspect he has the phone numbers. Maybe he can get them to me with his updates on this, and all the mods too. Then there'll be a few sources to get phone numbers from. Glenn, any ideas here?

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 01:50:16 PM by Hoist »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2007, 10:28:36 AM »

I now have a pink pushpin and I PM'ed my info to Ozzie.

I'm not against publishing my cell number. I know there's a possibility of getting stalked....I've always wanted to have my own stalker. Applications accepted 9 to 4 Monday-Friday.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2007, 10:41:58 AM »

Good question. I suspect he has the phone numbers. Maybe he can get them to me with his updates on this, and all the mods too. Then there'll be a few sources to get phone numbers from. Glenn, any ideas here?

Hoist! 8)
The upkeep and maintaining these phone numbers should be left to those that are keeping/updating the list. I'm not interested in taking on the responsibility of keeping a list of numbers.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »

Hoist,

you may want to edit the first post with info on changing your map pin to indicate a trailer
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »

The upkeep and maintaining these phone numbers should be left to those that are keeping/updating the list. I'm not interested in taking on the responsibility of keeping a list of numbers.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

I don't think there's any maintenance involved on your (or any Mod's) part. Just thought it's a good idea for a few members to have these phone numbers, JIC someone needs to reach someone in an emergency. You'll either have a number or you won't. I don't mind having the numbers so anyone can contact me anytime for any assistance I might be able to provide. ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 01:50:02 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2007, 11:47:55 AM »

Hoist,

you may want to edit the first post with info on changing your map pin to indicate a trailer

Will do Neal! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 01:49:45 PM by Hoist »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2007, 01:48:31 PM »

And BTW folks, we're up to 41 Members that might be able to help you out in a jam someday! Great work gang! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

twincam

« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2007, 02:56:19 PM »

to everyone who made this possible......... :dankk2: :2vrolijk_09: :2vrolijk_09: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: I hope I never need it......but, if I do , I know I would much rather be calling someone from this site then some idoit from?????????
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 02:57:57 PM by twincam »

BADBUD

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Lucy, 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: Lilly, 1962 Triumph Bonneville
    • Screw with me and you screw with the WHOLE trailer park
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2007, 03:18:49 PM »

Not much into PINK BALLONS, but I have one now. Probably better than the RED one I couldn't seem to figure out how to get rid of.

BADBUD
I hate drunks when I'm sober----------
and sobers when I'm drunk.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 21 queries.