Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Some Where There Has To Be "Live" Pic's Of 2012 Hot Citrus CVO SG!  (Read 5391 times)

SpeedshifterZ06

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Some Where There Has To Be "Live" Pic's Of 2012 Hot Citrus CVO SG!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »

Heck yes. Send  us "waiting owners"more

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 10:17:03 PM »

Heck yes. Send  us "waiting owners"more

I have a thread with a lot of pics of my 2012 Hot Citrus FLHXSE3 here: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=66236.0;all

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

bhtko

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 05:31:06 PM »

I went down to the Harley-Davidson Museum today and was lucky enough to see all of the 2012 CVO models in all of their available colors - including all three color options of the CVO Street Glides sitting right next to one another.  They were not parked in a way that allowed me to get a good picture of all three at the same time and while it was sunny there were shadows that made it hard to take good pictures.  While all three paint colors are nice with beautiful metallic flakes, the following are my humble opinions.  

1) The Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock clearly "popped" much more than the other two.  The Hot Citrus really shined but was not overly bright to the point of being obnoxious.  The colors went together beautifully and the brown - a color that I was afraid I would not really like on a bike - was gorgeous.  For my taste, this color combo stands out far more than the others as something special like I think a CVO should.

2) The Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon is a beautifully rich color.  The two shades of red really blend together well and the flames look awesome.  However, I do not think that it "pops" in the sun quite like the Hot Citrus but if you like deep red bikes you will love this color.  The color also tended to look very dark when not sitting directly in the sun.

3) The Black Diamond color was kind of disappointing to me.  While the paint job is beautiful it just seemed plain to me when sitting next to the other two colors.  It did not jump out at me as something special.

All that being said... they are all three beautiful bikes and it all comes down to personal preference...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:59:14 PM by bhtko »

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »

I'm surprised MOCO released another Duracell production paint since most dealer's sold the 08's at cost or repainted them black....not for me
Must have been a Texas thing.  They had no problem selling the Duracells out here and most dealers were getting over MSRP for them.  Not sure why a dealer would invest the extra money to paint them black.  :nixweiss:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »

Must have been a Texas thing.  They had no problem selling the Duracells out here and most dealers were getting over MSRP for them.  Not sure why a dealer would invest the extra money to paint them black.  :nixweiss:

:devil:

Personal taste I suppose... I really liked the look of those "Copper Top" bikes... but I suppose they didn't sell well in CA or FL... major trendsetting markets for the MoCo...

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »

I went down to the Harley-Davidson Museum today and was lucky enough to see all of the 2012 CVO models in all of their available colors - including all three color options of the CVO Street Glides sitting right next to one another.  They were not parked in a way that allowed me to get a good picture of all three at the same time and while it was sunny there were shadows that made it hard to take good pictures.  While all three paint colors are nice with beautiful metallic flakes, the following are my humble opinions.  

All that being said... they are all three beautiful bikes and it all comes down to personal preference...

That is one humble observation  :2vrolijk_21:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.