Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: Having Second thoughts.. SEUltra or  SERK  (Read 13637 times)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
Re: Having Second thoughts.. SEUltra or  SERK
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2007, 10:50:10 AM »

Yeah, I think You gotta push the Automatic trunk opener button on your dashboard 3 times, twirl in a circle, hop on 1 leg for 30 seconds, and push the button again! ;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8-)

Your close Howie.  That is how you turn off the security alarm without the FOB.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

MTB

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »

I had an EG classic for 4 years and just sold it to buy my 2007 SERK. The EG is a very smooth and comfortable bike but it is HEAVY. I took it on a few long trips (Sturgis '05 and Nova Scotia '06) and on the highway it is lovely (altough I will say that going 70 mph on an interstate makes the stereo very hard to hear!). My biggest problem was the weight of the bike in traffic or in crowded places. It is not an easy machine to turn in a smallish radius. In fact I tipped it over on the highway bars a few times. On the other hand, the SERK feels alot more manageable for me. Sure, it doesn't have the batwing and the radio, but the weight distribution feels very comfortable to me.

It is clearly a personal preference. They are both nice, but keep in mind that the SEEG will not be as manageable in slower traffic or crowded conditions. Anyway, that was my experience. I am very happy with the SERK.

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2007, 12:35:32 PM »

Yes RedDevil, on the 2007 Ultras that is why you have the loose looking leather TourPak. it's cleverly concealed in it. You just yank real hard on the pack leather and it stretches over you and you attach it to the windscreen! With the optional chrome harware available for $100 at your dealer.  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Thats how it works?? Im going out to the garage to try it. Always wondered why the leather tourpack had so many wrinkles ;D This is way cool. Just another added benifit to the UC [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2007, 02:12:29 PM »

Your close Howie.  That is how you turn off the security alarm without the FOB.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Yeah, that's right Travis, I got my 8 hour HD security system training on Sat. the Convertible top training was the Sunday 8 hour session! ;) Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.