Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Author Topic: 2012 CVO STREET GLIDE FLHXSE SIGHTINGS AT DEALERS  (Read 37521 times)

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
2012 CVO STREET GLIDE FLHXSE SIGHTINGS AT DEALERS
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:39:03 PM »

PLEASE ONLY POST

Dealer Name, Location, Asking Price and Color of any UNSOLD 2012 Street Glides you see in your visits to dealers.

Thanks

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:01:44 PM by CVOStreetglide »

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2
Re: 2012 CVO STREET GLIDE FLHXSE SIGHTINGS AT DEALERS
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »

Wildcat HD in London, Ky has a black n grey. Don't know price but it should b msrp. It'll probly hit the floor tomorrow.

SpeedshifterZ06

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:18:29 PM »

Black bike in Cartersville, Georgia

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »

Arrived Today...

Savannah, GA  MSRP

Raptor

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 03 SE Deuce (Gold), 09 SERG (Orange)
    • CVO2: 11.5 SEUC (Blue), CVO4: 12 SESG (Hot C.)
    • CVO3: 14 FLHTK PO, 17 FLHXS
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 10:36:14 PM »

Blk/Gry
La Crosse Area HD, Onalaska, WI.
MSRP

Manager told me black is the only color out right now and other colors wouldn't be out until Aug.
I don't care if I die with the most toys....  I just want to play with as many as I can before I go!

SpeedshifterZ06

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 06:33:48 AM »

Blk/Gry
La Crosse Area HD, Onalaska, WI.
MSRP

Manager told me black is the only color out right now and other colors wouldn't be out until Aug.

I was told the same thing. First hot citrus ships to my area on August 12

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:06 PM »

Blk/Gry
Four Rivers HD, Paducah, Ky.
MSRP

eegle

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 09:47:37 PM »

2012 Black. I bought it at Legend Harley in Wenatchee, WA. For MSRP $32,699. Love it. See you in Sturgis

stratplexi

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 09:52:37 PM »

Black gray at Tri County Harley in Fairfield Oh. MSRP

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

Black and Gray SESG at Miracle Mile HD in Great Neck, NY.....MSRP
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:40:25 PM by mjb765 »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 07:53:15 PM »

An orange and black SESG was unloaded off the truck yesterday at HD of Sacramento.  MSRP dealership.  (916) 929-4680 ask for Garret or Michael.....tell em JC referred you. :2vrolijk_21:

As of the call that they made to me yesterday afternoon, no deposit on it yet.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »

An orange and black SESG was unloaded off the truck yesterday at HD of Sacramento.  MSRP dealership.  (916) 929-4680 ask for Garret or Michael.....tell em JC referred you. :2vrolijk_21:

As of the call that they made to me yesterday afternoon, no deposit on it yet.

Close up photos posted here.... http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=64792.msg914707#msg914707   
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

adhoc

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 10:06:14 AM »

Wow great pictures!!!! thanks alot for posting, I can't wait to get mine, I'll get the first hot citrus that comes in but the dealer here in Quebec, Canada  has no idea when I'll get it yet..... First CVO as well!!!!

SpeedshifterZ06

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »

Great pictures! These are the pictures  I have been waiting on. You can actually see the bikes real appearance

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 06:56:31 PM »

Nice and clear pictures, that black/brown (Antique Gunstock) looks great in the sun.
The MOCO should have these quality pictures on there web site instead of photo shop pictures.
Would be good to see the Red in the same quality pictures to.

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 10:58:53 AM »

OK THE FOLLOWING BIKES ARE SOLD:

SAVANNAH, GA

CARTERSVILLE, GA

BOTH were MSRP AND were Dark Slate/Black Diamond.

When I picked mine up Saturday there were 5 other customers hoping I wouldn't.  I would expect future buyers to run into dealers asking for premiums over MSRP in the $3-5k range.

So, if you are on the fence and have access to a MSRP deal I would lock it down now.

This is odd considering that the stock market is in the preverbial toilet and heading lower.

Good Hunting to those who are in the market for one.

Regards

Jerry

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:24:19 PM by CVOStreetglide »

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: 2012 GMC Denali Duramax HD
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 05:31:46 PM »

Cool Springs Harley in Franklin, TN has a Citrus coming in next week.....and they want $3k over MSRP for it.  I told them they could keep it.   >:(  I bought my 2010 SEUC from them at MSRP and got a free set of Rineharts with it.  I told the salesman I would not buy another bike there.  So much for repeat business...

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 06:58:55 PM »

Cool Springs Harley in Franklin, TN has a Citrus coming in next week.....and they want $3k over MSRP for it.  I told them they could keep it.   >:(  I bought my 2010 SEUC from them at MSRP and got a free set of Rineharts with it.  I told the salesman I would not buy another bike there.  So much for repeat business...

That sucks man. :-X
Should'nt be anymore than MSRP.  ???

This how I see it,
Put your name down with a deposit to lock it in.
Bike arrives and its yours. :)
If you decide not to go ahead next person in line has the option and your get your deposit back. :)

Everyone is happy. :) :) :)

How hard can it be?
Will this push the price up on new models to come? :nixweiss:

Dealers selling over and above MSRP should be delt with by MOCO.

stratplexi

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »

Dealers can charge whatever they want by law. The only thing the Motor Co. can do is increase production numbers to satisfy demand. It's real simple, don't pay more than MSRP and the prices will come down. I have never paid more than MSRP for a new bike and never will. Shop around and don't get caught up in the hype. There will be plenty CVO bikes sitting in dealers this winter...buy one then and you will get MSRP.

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 09:25:50 PM »

Dealers can charge whatever they want by law. The only thing the Motor Co. can do is increase production numbers to satisfy demand. It's real simple, don't pay more than MSRP and the prices will come down. I have never paid more than MSRP for a new bike and never will. Shop around and don't get caught up in the hype. There will be plenty CVO bikes sitting in dealers this winter...buy one then and you will get MSRP.

You're absolutely right...I'll wait and find one on the floor in December when the dealer is hungry and trying to figure out how he's going to buy Christmas for his kids...

I will never pay over MSRP for a CVO...if $10k over the price of a stock bike is not enough, then they will need to find another sucker besides myself to help them keep the doors open.   >:(

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

NorEaster

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2006 FLSTFSE2 Nebula Yellow / Cobalt Blue
    • CVO2: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red / Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 06:56:33 AM »

I agree, there is no way I would ever pay more than what HD says the bike should sell for.  For one, the MSRP already reflects the uniqueness of the bikes, and their limited supply.  And two, because anything over MSRP is an instant loss the second you drive off the lot.

It's not like the old days when Harley's would retain their value.  And even though the CVOs do seem to hold their value a little better than regular bikes, they do still lose enough value already, without starting off way behind by over paying.

And you can be damn sure your insurance company will not be giving you that 3-4k premium you paid, if god forbid, you total the thing or it is stolen. :(

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 07:32:47 AM »

I agree, there is no way I would ever pay more than what HD says the bike should sell for.  For one, the MSRP already reflects the uniqueness of the bikes, and their limited supply.  And two, because anything over MSRP is an instant loss the second you drive off the lot.

It's not like the old days when Harley's would retain their value.  And even though the CVOs do seem to hold their value a little better than regular bikes, they do still lose enough value already, without starting off way behind by over paying.

And you can be damn sure your insurance company will not be giving you that 3-4k premium you paid, if god forbid, you total the thing or it is stolen. :(
+1

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 12:34:41 AM »

Located another citrus/gunstock coming to Black Diamond HD in Marion, IL later this month...they quoted me $4k over MSRP.  I told them they could keep it.  I love the CVO's, but this kind of greed is making the metrics look good....  >:(

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

Krazze

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 12:47:39 AM »

Sunday there was one in Bristol, Va.  black wolf Harley, Dark Slate / Black Diamond not sure on price I think they do msrp. Its on their web site

http://www.blackwolfharley.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=250982&CatDesc=&pov=2253630#detail
Krazze

stratplexi

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 06:58:21 AM »

You can bet HD is watching the inventory levels, floor time and ultimate sale price info and using it to make decisions on production quantities. This is exactly why they released the 12 Touring bikes early this year and also why we are seeing CVO bikes running for more than 2 years like they used to run. As long as dealers are gouging the public, and demand stays high, they will run these CVO Streetglides every year just like the Ultras to try and satisfy demand.

Located another citrus/gunstock coming to Black Diamond HD in Marion, IL later this month...they quoted me $4k over MSRP.  I told them they could keep it.  I love the CVO's, but this kind of greed is making the metrics look good....  >:(

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »

Citrus and also red 2012 cvo street glide @ Eastern Shores Harley Yesterday.251-626-8050 ask for  Craig Young.Tell him Tim Mueller sent you

Invisible68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 10:41:31 PM »

I have been to that dealer... Many Many times.... go in there with cash in hand... they sell a ton of bikes and I was told they have the high prices cause people will pay them.... but if you go in there with a price in mind stick to it... you might just get it.... they want to sell bikes and if you have a reasonable offer they will take it... they want to be the dealer with the most sales.....

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 11:11:59 PM »

I have been to that dealer... Many Many times.... go in there with cash in hand... they sell a ton of bikes and I was told they have the high prices cause people will pay them.... but if you go in there with a price in mind stick to it... you might just get it.... they want to sell bikes and if you have a reasonable offer they will take it... they want to be the dealer with the most sales.....

First of all I'm not going to drive 250 miles to see if I can make a deal with a dealer.  I will have it bought before I leave my house.  I'm not interested in wasting that kind of time on the "chance" they might work with me.  Second, I felt like MSRP was a reasonable offer.  I called them twice with the same offer of MSRP, and was shot down both times.  I wouldn't go in there now to buy a t-shirt...I don't care how many bikes they sell or if they are the highest volume dealer in the country.  It's pure greed and I'm not the sucker they're looking for to sell a bike to.   >:(

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

Invisible68

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »

First of all I'm not going to drive 250 miles to see if I can make a deal with a dealer.  I will have it bought before I leave my house.  I'm not interested in wasting that kind of time on the "chance" they might work with me.  Second, I felt like MSRP was a reasonable offer.  I called them twice with the same offer of MSRP, and was shot down both times.  I wouldn't go in there now to buy a t-shirt...I don't care how many bikes they sell or if they are the highest volume dealer in the country.  It's pure greed and I'm not the sucker they're looking for to sell a bike to.   >:(

Well... I agree with you on that..... screw them....

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • SMF Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 02:35:52 PM »

Ordered my 2012 CVO Street Glide Ruby Red/ Typhoon Maroon 5 weeks ago and it will be delivered to my dealer this weekend.  At no time did they quote a price more than the MSRP.  The only changes I am making are the addition of Rinehart 4 inch pipes.  I have not seen this bike on the floor anywhere so I hope I love the color!  I am partial to red, so I'm sure I will love it!  Has anyone else seen this bike color in person?  Can't wait to get it  :apple:

Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 03:50:59 PM »

Ordered my 2012 CVO Street Glide Ruby Red/ Typhoon Maroon 5 weeks ago and it will be delivered to my dealer this weekend.  At no time did they quote a price more than the MSRP.  The only changes I am making are the addition of Rinehart 4 inch pipes.  I have not seen this bike on the floor anywhere so I hope I love the color!  I am partial to red, so I'm sure I will love it!  Has anyone else seen this bike color in person?  Can't wait to get it  :apple:

Yes.  Check out this thread.  http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=65314.0

Monolyth

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide, Black Diamond
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »

Any updates? I need a Black Diamond FLHXSE and the Blue Convertible.  Will fly out and drive it home.

Monolyth

bigmuff

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »

This past Monday I went to my dealer and ordered a red one.  They said it would be in sometime in mid-to-late October.  Got home from work today and there was a message on my answering machine saying it arrived.  :bananarock: :cucumber: :pineapple:

FWIW, I paid MSRP.  No haggling.  They told me due to demand they ask MSRP and I said "fine".

gunstock

• CVO1: 2012 Citrus/Gunstock Streetglide
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 08:44:24 AM »

Sorry, I have been quiet about what I knew was available in my area until after I took delivery on mine.  I just bought the Orange CVO SG from Kingwood HD (Houston, TX).  There is a black SG at Independence Harley in College Station.  They are asking 2500 MSRP, but I know it is very negotiable.  If you go there ask for John.

Fort Hood HD (red) and Gruene HD are both supposed to have one on the floor during the first week of September.  Caliente in San Antonio says he is expecting his any day.  Now these could just be sales people trying to get me to come see them, but it is too late now.  :pepper: :pepper:

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »

Talking to a salesman at Toronto Harley and they will be seeing there first 2012 SG on February 12, 2012. They have no deposits yet.

Had my deposit for my 2011 on July 27, 2010 and it arrived on December 8, 2010. Looks like things are slowing down. Hopefully the quality is better on the 12's.

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »

Hello. There is a citrus CVO SG at Earl Smalls in Marietta, GA, I think. Probably won't be on the floor very long...

I just joined this forum when I took delivery last Friday evening of a new 2012 CVO SG in Hot Citrus / Antique Gunstock. I paid MSRP at H-D of Macon, GA. They said they sell CVOs at MSRP with no add'l markup, and they did. Very nice staff, and they treated me very well. Of course, I guess you should expect to be treated well when you drop over 32 G-notes on a friggin' motorcycle!

I went on a group ride yesterday, and I got lots of compliments, which helped to stroke my ego and prevent buyer's remorse. The 400w, 8-speaker audio system just rocks. I love this bike!  :carrot:

It handles more like a sport bike than a bagger - especially after I cranked the rear shocks up to 9 turns. It has plenty of power stock - but I'm going to put on a Fullsac X-Pipe and the 2" baffles, and put in a set of Andrews 54 cams and Cometic .030" head gaskets, and then have it pro tuned with a TTS - so it will still look stock but have loads more power. Heh heh...

Ride Safe!

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 06:52:39 PM »

Hello. There is a citrus CVO SG at Earl Smalls in Marietta, GA, I think. Probably won't be on the floor very long...

I just joined this forum when I took delivery last Friday evening of a new 2012 CVO SG in Hot Citrus / Antique Gunstock. I paid MSRP at H-D of Macon, GA. They said they sell CVOs at MSRP with no add'l markup, and they did. Very nice staff, and they treated me very well. Of course, I guess you should expect to be treated well when you drop over 32 G-notes on a friggin' motorcycle!

I went on a group ride yesterday, and I got lots of compliments, which helped to stroke my ego and prevent buyer's remorse. The 400w, 8-speaker audio system just rocks. I love this bike!  :carrot:

It handles more like a sport bike than a bagger - especially after I cranked the rear shocks up to 9 turns. It has plenty of power stock - but I'm going to put on a Fullsac X-Pipe and the 2" baffles, and put in a set of Andrews 54 cams and Cometic .030" head gaskets, and then have it pro tuned with a TTS - so it will still look stock but have loads more power. Heh heh...

Ride Safe!

Congrats on your new ride.
Now that we have a real bike to see would be nice to have some decent pictures posted.
For future reference lets put them up on the post below.
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=65363.0

Lost of close up would be great.
Cheers  :drink:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:44:51 PM by Aussie »

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 07:33:54 PM »

Sorry, I have been quiet about what I knew was available in my area until after I took delivery on mine.  I just bought the Orange CVO SG from Kingwood HD (Houston, TX).  There is a black SG at Independence Harley in College Station.  They are asking 2500 MSRP, but I know it is very negotiable.  If you go there ask for John.

Fort Hood HD (red) and Gruene HD are both supposed to have one on the floor during the first week of September.  Caliente in San Antonio says he is expecting his any day.  Now these could just be sales people trying to get me to come see them, but it is too late now.  :pepper: :pepper:

Good to see another Gunstock owner, any chance you could post some pictures.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:45:57 PM by Aussie »

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 09:46:59 PM »

Now that we have a real bike to see would be nice to have some decent pictures posted.

I'll be happy to take a bunch of pics in the morning and post them at the link you provided. Went out riding again solo today, and stopped by Killer Creek H-D in Alpharetta and loaded up on accessories. I had to bring the truck back to carry them all home.

I know, I know... accessories for a CVO? Well, I read recently that the average CVO buyer is 54 (like ME), and buys an average of $3500 worth of accessories, as compared to $2300 for non-CVO buyers. Guess the kids don't have the money yet for these very expensive toys! OK - here's what I bought...

• H-D shop manual ($) and CVO SG Supplement ($),
  • triple windshield bags ($), 
  • long angle chrome highway peg mounts ($$) cuz it didn't come with them and the rider boards are WAY smaller than my Evo E-Glide's are and not very comfortable to have my feet on all the time (moving the passenger pegs to the guards), 
  • SG-styled passenger floorboard kit ($$$$) and CVO chrome inserts ($$ x 2) to match the rider board inserts, 
  • 54383-11 reduced reach seat ($$$) with rider backrest ($$) that I can actually sit on for more than 30 minutes at a time without my aging back screaming at me for lumbar support, 
  • 4-point chrome docking hardware ($$), 
  • chrome caps for the docking hardware ($), 
  • detachable tour pak mount ($$), 
  • color-matched Tour Pak in the CVO SG Hot Citrus paint scheme ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$) (May seem sacrilegious to put a TP on a CVO SG... but I GOTTA have a TP for trips!)
  • smoked side lights for the Tour Pak ($$), 
  • fitted liner for the Tour Pak ($), 
  • carry-out liner bag for the Tour Pak ($ - have one in the E-Glide's Tour Pak and love it), 
  • lid organizer for the Tour Pak ($), 
  • passenger backrest for the Tour Pak ($$). 
  • Oh, and sales tax ($$$).

Let's see... that's ANOTHER 4 G-notes from my pocket to the MoCo's... and I haven't even started on the much-more-important performance mods yet! That'll be another $1000 in parts, and about $500 in labor - I'm having a friend install them cuz he knows what he's doing and has done it before. Oh well, can't take it with me, so I might as well enjoy the fruits of my labors while I can... plus the wife's out of town and I'll have all this installed before she returns! With a little luck, she'll never even know! The seat and backrest are already on, and what a difference! I can actually sit on it - IN it is more like it - and relax with excellent back support! Doesn't look as cool as the stock seat, but is WAY more comfortable... and when you're my age man, comfort COUNTS! Docking hardware is on and waiting for the TP, but it may take up to 30 days to get it though, since it's a "paint to order" item. Highway pegs are next up this evening... then it's Miller Time!

Legend for above: $ = $100 or part of $100...

BTW - anyone who buys one of these bikes will definitely want to replace the tiny little stock windshield with a Long Rider 7" or 9" one with the recurve. I put the 7" one on, courtesy of a friend who had an extra one, and it made a world of difference in the amount of wind hitting me. The stocker was letting so much wind by that it was lifting my helmet at highway speeds - but that problem went away with the 7" Long Rider, which scoops the wind up and over my head nicely. Good product - especially FREE!  :bananarock:

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
The Wizard's Tune

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »

• SG-styled passenger floorboard kit ($$$$) and CVO chrome inserts ($$ x 2) to match the rider board inserts, 

Will look a treat when she's done and look forward to some pictures.  :2vrolijk_21:
Looking at changing the passenger pegs to floorboards when mine turns up.
What is the part number for the kit?

bhtko

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »

Will look a treat when she's done and look forward to some pictures.  :2vrolijk_21:

I have my Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock CVO SG ordered and on its way.  Adding passenger footboards was one of the first things that I discussed with my dealer.  I was told that the MoCo does not make a passenger footboard insert to match the stock Rumble Collection rider footboard inserts.

If I am missing something I would love to get the correct story.  I would also be very interested in the part numbers for both the passenger floorboard kit and the passenger floorboard inserts.  Any help would be appreciated!!

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 08:35:59 AM »

P/N is 50378-07B Streamliner Collection Passenger Footboard and Mount Kit

The Wizard's Tune

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 09:07:58 AM »

I have my Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock CVO SG ordered and on its way.  Adding passenger footboards was one of the first things that I discussed with my dealer.  I was told that the MoCo does not make a passenger footboard insert to match the stock Rumble Collection rider footboard inserts.

If I am missing something I would love to get the correct story.  I would also be very interested in the part numbers for both the passenger floorboard kit and the passenger floorboard inserts.  Any help would be appreciated!!

They DON'T? That's disappointing. Makes me I wonder how I got THESE!  P/Ns are 51502-09 and 51510-09. Your dealer needs a better parts guy... Killer parts guy found them in the CVO book straightaway, and they even had them IN STOCK! :cherry:  Notice they DO NOT say "Harley-Davidson" in the little chrome section, as the rider footboard inserts do - it's just smooth. I find that a bit odd... but at least they match.

The Wizard's Tune

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 09:12:26 AM »

I'll wait until this afternoon when the sun is on my driveway, and post some pics then. That hot citrus paint just GLOWS in the sun!   :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange:

The Wizard's Tune

NorEaster

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 10:16:25 AM »

P/N is 50378-07B Streamliner Collection Passenger Footboard and Mount Kit

The floorboards are from the Rumble collection, NOT the Streamliner collection, and of course they make them for the passenger floorboards, they come on the CVO Ultras, and have since 2010.  ;D

bhtko

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »

Thank you for the info and assistance guys...  Sounds like my dealer has some explaining to do... >:( :nixweiss:

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »

Thank you for the info and assistance guys...  Sounds like my dealer has some explaining to do... >:( :nixweiss:
Come accross similar issues in the past, all comes down to Product Knowledge.

NorEaster

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2011, 07:47:56 AM »

Come across similar issues in the past, all comes down to Product Knowledge.

Unfortunately, some dealers just do not have very knowledgable people working for them.  Especially when it comes to CVOs and their unique and sometimes VIN protected parts.  The above Rumble floorboards are a prime example.  If you search Harley's website you will not find any Rumble collection parts what so ever.  Even if you type in the part number for them directly, you still will not find them as a valid HD part.  This I suspect is due to them being a CVO only part and it being Harley's scheme to keep others from trying to order them for their non-CVO bikes.  :2vrolijk_21:

In the past, I have had to tell my local parts guy which year and model supplement catalog to go look in to find the CVO part I wanted to order.  But to be fair to my local dealer, they are small and only see about half of the CVOs that come out.  And on top of that, I'm sure the parts guys rarely has to order the unique CVO only parts for those limited number of bikes.  So if they do not know every CVO only part or which years or models they come on I cannot fault them for that.

That's where this site and the great group of people on here come to the rescue.  Collectively the members on this site have more knowledge about CVOs then I suspect any dealer will ever have.  ;D

bhtko

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »

Unfortunately, some dealers just do not have very knowledgable people working for them.  Especially when it comes to CVOs and their unique and sometimes VIN protected parts.  The above Rumble floorboards are a prime example.  If you search Harley's website you will not find any Rumble collection parts what so ever.  Even if you type in the part number for them directly, you still will not find them as a valid HD part.  This I suspect is due to them being a CVO only part and it being Harley's scheme to keep others from trying to order them for their non-CVO bikes.  :2vrolijk_21:

In the past, I have had to tell my local parts guy which year and model supplement catalog to go look in to find the CVO part I wanted to order.  But to be fair to my local dealer, they are small and only see about half of the CVOs that come out.  And on top of that, I'm sure the parts guys rarely has to order the unique CVO only parts for those limited number of bikes.  So if they do not know every CVO only part or which years or models they come on I cannot fault them for that.

That's where this site and the great group of people on here come to the rescue.  Collectively the members on this site have more knowledge about CVOs then I suspect any dealer will ever have.  ;D

The dealer I work with has always been great - very knowledgeable and very helpful.  This will be my first CVO, however, so I have never needed assistance with them before.  I suspect you hit the nail right on the head when you say that they probably do not have enough experience with CVO's to have the same level of expertise that they definitely have with standard models.

I am very happy that I have found this site and appreciate all of the helpful tips and comments very much.  Best of all I am now going to be able to put matching passenger floorboards on my bike when just a couple days ago I did not think that would be possible!!  :huepfenjump3:

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2011 Kyrpto CVO SESG2 2/17/11
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
    • CVO3: 2016 Softail Slim S
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2011, 11:17:21 AM »

Ruby Red 12 on the floor at Ft Myers FL HD.  Asked if it was MSRP he said close 36,900 and they are flying out the door.. Sales BS I Bet

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 11:26:12 AM by Wayne G »

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »

Ruby Red 12 on the floor at Ft Myers FL HD.  Asked if it was MSRP he said close 36,900 and they are flying out the door.. Sales BS I Bet

W-W-WHAT??? $36,900??? That's $4,000 over list, and is absolute highway robbery! What BS! I paid strict MSRP at H-D of Macon, and not a penny more. That's the way Greg Sassaman, the owner, does business. Anyone who wants one can just order it from Jerry Green there, and tell him I sent you. My $50 referral fee would pay for two of the chrome caps on my docking points... Whoo-Hoo!  :orange: :orange: :orange: 

The Wizard's Tune

NorEaster

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

Is that the bikes flying out the door or the potential customers once they realize they are going to get screwed if they buy a bike there?

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »

HD Naples FL  no 2012s on floor but are selling them 3G over MSRP.  They have a 2011 Krypto on floor for MSRP.

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 03:39:01 PM »

HD Naples FL  no 2012s on floor but are selling them 3G over MSRP.  They have a 2011 Krypto on floor for MSRP.

No one should ever get gouged by paying more than MSRP. These toys are outrageously expensive AT MSRP... if my only choice was a 2012 at $3K over, or a 2011 Krypto at list... I'd go with the Krypto... it's a killer color! But I'd probably just walk out the door from any dealership playing those kind of games...

The Wizard's Tune

Monolyth

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide, Black Diamond
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »

Considering the way HD is handing out the CVO's this year, I understand why some people are paying over MSRP.  The dealerships do not get to order the bikes and have no say even over what models they get.  They only get to pick the color.  The closest HD shop to me has 4 people on a waiting list for the Black Dimond Street Glide CVO, two with over 15k down.  The first one this dealership will get is in Late November or Early December.  They have customers with money in hand and have to wait 6 months to deliver 1 first bike, the 2nd guy on the list will have to wait until arond Feb 2012.  Every HD shop in the area has multiple names & cash on lists for all CVO's.  Supply & Demand.  In the Seattle area the demand is high because the economy is solid.

I was finally able to locate my Black Diamond Street Glide, I have to travel out of state to get it, but I will be paying MSRP.

Monolyth

wachuko

• Dr. Pending Projects
  • Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black - Gone
    • CVO2: 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO in Candy Cobalt-Twilight Blue - Gone
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 05:08:36 PM »

East Orlando HD has one... saw it today, beautiful color.  Sorry, iPhone photos, did not have my good camera with me...

I was not aware that these have skid plates under the bags, cool.

Ride Safe!
Wachuko

2016 Softail Slim S
2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black with Aztec Shadow graphics. Gone!

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2011, 05:49:27 PM »

Considering the way HD is handing out the CVO's this year, I understand why some people are paying over MSRP.  The dealerships do not get to order the bikes and have no say even over what models they get.  They only get to pick the color.  The closest HD shop to me has 4 people on a waiting list for the Black Dimond Street Glide CVO, two with over 15k down.  The first one this dealership will get is in Late November or Early December.  They have customers with money in hand and have to wait 6 months to deliver 1 first bike, the 2nd guy on the list will have to wait until arond Feb 2012.  Every HD shop in the area has multiple names & cash on lists for all CVO's.  Supply & Demand.  In the Seattle area the demand is high because the economy is solid.

I was finally able to locate my Black Diamond Street Glide, I have to travel out of state to get it, but I will be paying MSRP.

Monolyth

Sounds like it's a return to H-D's Glory Days of several years ago, when you had to wait several months to get ANY new Harley - in spite of this crappy economy. Should I feel lucky to have had the "opportunity" to plunk down $32,699 plus tax and freight and doc fee, plus another $2000 for the extended warranty, plus ANOTHER $4,000 in add-on parts so quickly? Actually, I DO! These things appear to be as scarce as hen's teeth this year... and I found one in just over a week of looking. I got very lucky indeed, it would seem. But maybe I should have bought HOG instead, and watch it shoot up at the next earnings call... NAAAAAA!!!

The Wizard's Tune

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 05:59:48 PM »

Sounds like it's a return to H-D's Glory Days of several years ago, when you had to wait several months to get ANY new Harley - in spite of this crappy economy. Should I feel lucky to have had the "opportunity" to plunk down $32,699 plus tax and freight and doc fee, plus another $2000 for the extended warranty, plus ANOTHER $4,000 in add-on parts so quickly? Actually, I DO! These things appear to be as scarce as hen's teeth this year... and I found one in just over a week of looking. I got very lucky indeed, it would seem. But maybe I should have bought HOG instead, and watch it shoot up at the next earnings call... NAAAAAA!!!

Can't ride the stock.  :huepfenlol2:

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »

Can't ride the stock.  :huepfenlol2:

Quite true! But if you get in at the right time and out at the right time, you can make enough in gains to buy a new CVO for CASH! Of course, the opposite is also true. On Nov 22, 2006, high-flying HOG closed at $75.50, and less than 2 1/2 years later on Mar 5, 2009 it closed at a dismal $8.20 - for a loss of over 90% of its former value! Then, again less than 2 1/2 years later on July 21 of this year, it closed back up at $45.66. In that period, it was one of the best performing non-microcap, non-tech stocks around. If you had bought HOG at anywhere near the low, and sold at anywhere near the high, you could have easily more than quintupled your money, and been able to pay cash for anything the MoCo makes.

Of course... I never did buy HOG after the crash, because there was simply too much uncertainty about the MoCo's near-term financial outlook... :(  But I did just buy my new 2012 FLHXSE3, and I surely CAN ride that! So it's all good...  :bananarock:

The Wizard's Tune

Mr_Ed

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHRSE3 Razor Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Crimson Mist
    • CVO3: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 09:50:45 PM »

......Holy Crap that bike is GORGEOUS !!!

PASN YU

• Ride Hard
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2019 FLTRXSE Mako Shark
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2011, 09:26:40 AM »

I contacted this dealership about a quote for this bike. They are asking $32,699 (MSRP). In case anyone was curious. :deal:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:33:07 AM by PASN YU »
Trust, but verify.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2011, 10:23:18 AM »

I contacted this dealership about a quote for this bike before they received it. They are asking $36,699. In case anyone was curious. :deal:

Uhhh....which dealership? :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

PASN YU

• Ride Hard
  • Full CVO Member

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2011, 10:25:21 AM »

East Orlando HD. See post above with all of the pics.
Trust, but verify.

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

East Orlando HD. See post above with all of the pics.

Ridiculous! I would never be desperate enough to pay over MSRP for anything... in the end, they are still just motorcycles...

The Wizard's Tune

PASN YU

• Ride Hard
  • Full CVO Member

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2011, 10:38:37 AM »

I just made a correction to my post. East Orlando HD's bike is MSRP. Orlando HD's bike is $36,699. Sorry for the mix up.
Trust, but verify.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2011, 10:43:53 AM »

Ridiculous! I would never be desperate enough to pay over MSRP for anything... in the end, they are still just motorcycles...

X2.   But there are still those out there that have more money than brains.....and they all seem to be in southern Florida.     

Not bashing Florida....love that state and I have some great friends there.  Just saying that I don't know of any place else in the US with mark ups that high, especially at several dealerships within a few hundred miles of each other. :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

PASN YU

• Ride Hard
  • Full CVO Member

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2011, 11:07:14 AM »

I recently saw something way out of line at a local dealership. They were asking $36,699 for a brown CVO Road Glide. :huh2:By the way, MSRP for the RG is $30,699.
Trust, but verify.

wachuko

• Dr. Pending Projects
  • Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black - Gone
    • CVO2: 2012 Road Glide Custom CVO in Candy Cobalt-Twilight Blue - Gone
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »

I just made a correction to my post. East Orlando HD's bike is MSRP. Orlando HD's bike is $36,699. Sorry for the mix up.

I was going to chime in... East Orlando tries to get 4K over MSRP... but they will sell it for MSRP... I just bought mine there (Road Glide Custom CVO) at MSRP with a good discount on the additional parts I wanted...
Ride Safe!
Wachuko

2016 Softail Slim S
2014 Road King CVO in Tribal Orange and Galatic Black with Aztec Shadow graphics. Gone!

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 03:03:27 PM »

There is a 2012 CVO SG (red) at Jacox HD in Mississauga, Ont. A friend seen it on Tuesday and took pics of it on his iphone. I called to see if it was on the floor so i can go take a look and it is sold. They have it in the back and will not allow anyone to go back there.  :( The owner had a deposit on this bike 2 months ago. They also sold a greenie last week.

The dealership that i go to will not see one till Feb. 12th. I can see who has more pull.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »

X2.   But there are still those out there that have more money than brains.....and they all seem to be in southern Florida.     

Not bashing Florida....love that state and I have some great friends there.  Just saying that I don't know of any place else in the US with mark ups that high, especially at several dealerships within a few hundred miles of each other. :nixweiss:

JC,
If I'm not mistaken, most, if not all, of the Florida dealerships that are charging that much over MSRP, are part of the Rossmeyer kingdom enterprise.  

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2011, 06:36:32 PM »

JC,
If I'm not mistaken, most, if not all, of the Florida dealerships that are charging that much over MSRP, are part of the Rossmeyer kingdom enterprise.  

Yes, that's what I was noticing also.   But somebody still has to be paying it.....do those with money just shop at his dealerships? ;D   

And didn't he die last year in a motorcycle accident on the way to/from Sturgis? :nixweiss:

West Coast GTG   

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 06:38:54 PM »

Yes, that's what I was noticing also.   But somebody still has to be paying it.....do those with money just shop at his dealerships? ;D   

And didn't he die last year in a motorcycle accident on the way to/from Sturgis? :nixweiss:

Yes, unfortunately he did. R.I.P.
But his kids now run things and they are apparently "cut from the same cloth".
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 07:57:40 PM »

The two Florida dealers I posted about selling above MSRP,  Ft Myers and Naples are not part of Rossmeyers.  But everytime I go to Rossmeyers (twice a year Bike Week and Biketoberfest) I just cant believe how expensive all thier bikes are!!!!   I asked a salesman about thier pricing, he said they have a hugh stock of bikes and can get the price they ask.  I walked away saying    Not from me!!!!!

North Georgia Hawg

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 08:05:20 PM »

The two Florida dealers I posted about selling above MSRP,  Ft Myers and Naples are not part of Rossmeyers.  But everytime I go to Rossmeyers (twice a year Bike Week and Biketoberfest) I just cant believe how expensive all thier bikes are!!!!   I asked a salesman about thier pricing, he said they have a hugh stock of bikes and can get the price they ask.  I walked away saying    Not from me!!!!!

Just shows to go ya... lot of people out there with a lot more dollars than sense...

The Wizard's Tune

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2011, 09:17:58 PM »

There is a 2012 CVO SG (red) at Jacox HD in Mississauga, Ont. A friend seen it on Tuesday and took pics of it on his iphone. I called to see if it was on the floor so i can go take a look and it is sold. They have it in the back and will not allow anyone to go back there.  :( The owner had a deposit on this bike 2 months ago. They also sold a greenie last week.

The dealership that i go to will not see one till Feb. 12th. I can see who has more pull.

This bike is still there. If someone bought it wouldn't they have wanted to have been riding it for the last 3 weeks. :nixweiss:

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2011, 09:23:44 PM »

I seen a Ruby red today at Davies H.D. in Richmond Hill, Ontario.

It is on the floor and for sale for under $37......+++++ all that nice stuff.

AZ Sparky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 in Kryptonite/Black
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »

Saw a citrus yesterday at Bobby's Territorial here in Yuma but the sold tag was already on it - 2 hours on the floor!
Sparky

MDUltra

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: '03 Springer
    • CVO3: '08 Ultra SE sold
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2011, 10:16:19 PM »

Mile High Harley, Red one Called me Weds

aussiejohn

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2011, 05:55:40 AM »

Hi all, I live in Europe, and was curious if any of the European members have sited any of the 2012 CVO Street Glides, for that matter any 2012 CVO's around Europe. I've had a couple of people tell me they have seen them in Europe already, but my dealer is saying that will not be available until late November, December in Europe.

PeterJ

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2007 Buell XB12SCg, 2000 FXSTD Deuce
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2011, 06:16:03 PM »

Haven't seen any at all here in England. Dealer told me that the first delivery is November. But dont know if any have been imported priorto that.

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 SESG Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2011, 07:25:53 AM »

I believe the Orlando dealerships are all owned by the same company/person. The websites all have links to eachother. What I am sure of is each dealership has their own general manager. I got my first CVO from East Orlando and the GM there was great! The Orlando Old Factory dealership was asking $4k over MSRP for their not in stock Red SESG I wanted. They offered me retail for trade in unseen by them. I wasn't paying anything over MSRP.
I did find one in Denver, CO which I'm picking up next week. Thanks to this forum for networking me to my next toy!
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »

I believe the Orlando dealerships are all owned by the same company/person. The websites all have links to eachother. What I am sure of is each dealership has their own general manager. I got my first CVO from East Orlando and the GM there was great! The Orlando Old Factory dealership was asking $4k over MSRP for their not in stock Red SESG I wanted. They offered me retail for trade in unseen by them. I wasn't paying anything over MSRP.
I did find one in Denver, CO which I'm picking up next week. Thanks to this forum for networking me to my next toy!

When you're asking MSRP +$4K, I guess you can offer to give retail for a trade in.   :nixweiss: :o

2012 FLHXSE3

RK44

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2011, 03:12:49 AM »

@Aussiejohn
I am from Germany and I have sold my SERK08 and ordered a FLXHSE in ruby red
with the 120R engine.
The dealer told me it will not arrive before beg. 2012!

It is hard to wait so long!

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2011, 05:27:16 AM »

@Aussiejohn
with the 120R engine.

Hang in there bro.. I ordered a SG in May 2011 for delivery in July 2011 only to find the wrong colour had turned up so declided on the 2011 and re-odered a 2012....won't be in Australia until January 2012.
It is a long wait but will be worth it plus hopefully all the teething problems with the sound system will be fixed. "Fingers Crossed"

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2012, 08:39:51 PM »

Any new sightings? I'm still looking for a black if I can find one.

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • SMF Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2012, 10:35:06 PM »

@Aussiejohn
with the 120R engine.

You will not be disappointed  :pepper: It is well worth the wait  :apple: Did you know that the "RED" scooter's are the fastest  :2vrolijk_21:
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

RK44

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2012, 06:08:08 AM »

Yes, I know, red bikes are always the fastest. The
Bike has already arrived at the dealer for the modifications.
I hope to get within short. Can't wait anymore but
the weather here is not so promissing for the
first ride!

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2012, 09:20:15 AM »

Any new sightings? A friend of mine is looking for a black one.
He likes red too but then it would match mine and he thinks that would be weird. A couple of their regular riding buddies bought identical bikes and they busted the crap out of those two guys for it.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »

Citrus at wildcat Harley in London ky !
hdnut

SESG12

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Dark Slate/Black Diamond.
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:30 PM »

I bought mine at Bergen Harley. Paid MSRP and was given a fair deal trade in on my rord king custom. Never discussed paying a penny above!

Gkup

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 Street Glide
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »

Harley dealer in Tulsa had a 12 Street Glide a few weeks ago

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »

Stopped by Hamption Roads Harley Davidson, in Yorktown, VA, and they had a black SESG3 sitting right inside the door.  No sold sign on it.  Didn't inquire as to what they were asking for it though.

2012 FLHXSE3

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2012, 08:42:27 AM »

Thanks RedDevil. I forwarded the info to my buddy who is looking for one.
Hopefully his dealer can make a swap for this bike.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2012, 11:01:46 AM »

Thanks RedDevil. I forwarded the info to my buddy who is looking for one.
Hopefully his dealer can make a swap for this bike.

Good luck...hope it works out for him.

2012 FLHXSE3

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »

My buddy bought the black CVO SG at Hampton Roads HD Saturday. He and another friend rode up from Concord, NC.

Thanks for making a fellow rider happy. This is his first CVO. I rode with them a few years ago on my first CVO. Last month another friend of his bought a CVO Ultra. We just wonder how long it will be before my brother buys a CVO.

My brother, a friend and I met them there from Middletown, MD. We made a big loop up the eastern shore/VA penninsula and back home. What a ride!

patrikr

• CVO1: '12 FLHXSE3 Dark Slate
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2012, 06:28:28 PM »

Saw a Dark Slate FLHXSE3 at El Cajon Harley close to San Diego when I was there Saturday. They said it was the last one in southern CA. Asking price around $37k.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2012, 09:11:32 PM »

My buddy bought the black CVO SG at Hampton Roads HD Saturday. He and another friend rode up from Concord, NC.

Thanks for making a fellow rider happy. This is his first CVO. I rode with them a few years ago on my first CVO. Last month another friend of his bought a CVO Ultra. We just wonder how long it will be before my brother buys a CVO.

My brother, a friend and I met them there from Middletown, MD. We made a big loop up the eastern shore/VA penninsula and back home. What a ride!

Outstanding!!  Glad to hear it worked out for your buddy and that you guys got a great ride out of it too. :)  Now you have to get hime to join up here.  :2vrolijk_21:

2012 FLHXSE3

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2012, 09:13:32 PM »

Saw a Dark Slate FLHXSE3 at El Cajon Harley close to San Diego when I was there Saturday. They said it was the last one in southern CA. Asking price around $37k.
That's not much less than CDN MSRP!! Wow.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2012, 09:24:22 PM »

$37K is ridiculous!!
Alan

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2012, 09:09:02 AM »

Yes it is Ridiculous. Frederick HD is posting MSRP with about $2800.00 destination and special setup fee!

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 [All]

Page created in 0.441 seconds with 21 queries.