Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: SUPER SERT  (Read 22401 times)

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
Re: SUPER SERT
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 08:36:50 AM »

I have uploaded the CD and emailed the info to be posted here for download. Thanks to FR8TRN for hosting. I'm sure he will post a link shortly.

image made with NERO. Tested prior to upload also. Any burning program that can burn a .iso image shold be fine.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 09:12:18 AM by ace07fxdl »

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK
Twilight Blue & Candy Cobalt

"Chance favors the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »

Thanks Ace, the link is below.  It's about 157M so it's gonna take a while folks.  It looks like this server doesn't have the greatest download abilities, so it's gonna take a while to get it.  Any problems let me know and I'll try to find another host.

http://www.adrive.com/public/72052cfd8bbd3e90cc6725d6428b1f5206235559abe1e22ce6a080673681bd50.html

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »

Thanks Ace, the link is below.  It's about 157M so it's gonna take a while folks.  It looks like this server doesn't have the greatest download abilities, so it's gonna take a while to get it.  Any problems let me know and I'll try to find another host.

http://www.adrive.com/public/72052cfd8bbd3e90cc6725d6428b1f5206235559abe1e22ce6a080673681bd50.html

Attempted to download it, and got this: "An error has occured. Please Return to Download Page and try again. Thanks." :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 SECU Copper Canyon
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »

Attempted to download it, and got this: "An error has occured. Please Return to Download Page and try again. Thanks." :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
It takes a long time to download. I was able to get it this morning. Would assume it is dependent on other network traffic.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »

It takes a long time to download. I was able to get it this morning. Would assume it is dependent on other network traffic.

It doesn't start when I open the page, like it says it should. Then it says to "click here" if it didn't start downloading. Then I get that error message. :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »

It doesn't start when I open the page, like it says it should. Then it says to "click here" if it didn't start downloading. Then I get that error message. :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
What are you using to download? I'm using firefox. I just tried it again and it started downloading for me.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

What are you using to download? I'm using firefox. I just tried it again and it started downloading for me.

I was using IE and when I clicked on it, it was supposed to automatically start downloading. Nothing happened. When I clicked the button to download if it wasn't doing it automatically, that's when I got the error message. :nixweiss:

I'll try it on Mozilla next time and see if that matters. Thanks LR! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 02:04:35 AM »

Hoist! 8)

Howie, I didn't download it.  But I can.  Let me know if you want me to grab it for you and mail it on a CD.

ace07fxdl

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 09:21:48 AM »

No worries LabRat. I mailed your CD yesterday. You should have it MOnday -Tuesday I assume. Same with Chief. I cant mail CD's to everyone obviously but if someone can't get this from the site let me know.

Hoist-PM me a mailing address-Ill mail you one.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:26:03 AM by ace07fxdl »

2008 FLHRSE4 SERK
Twilight Blue & Candy Cobalt

"Chance favors the prepared mind" - Louis Pasteur

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »

No worries LabRat. I mailed your CD yesterday. You should have it MOnday -Tuesday I assume. Same with Chief. I cant mail CD's to everyone obviously but if someone can't get this from the site let me know.

Hoist-PM me a mailing address-Ill mail you one.

I'll pass one along after I get it. I just want to look at the software and see how it differs from the old SERT software. It's kind of useless as you can't do anything with it unless you've got cables and an interface. I assume it uses an interface box like the old SERT.

:indian_chief:

LabRat

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »

I'll pass one along after I get it. I just want to look at the software and see how it differs from the old SERT software. It's kind of useless as you can't do anything with it unless you've got cables and an interface. I assume it uses an interface box like the old SERT.

:indian_chief:
I can pass it on as well, just let me know. I was able to get the iso downloaded. Ace, Thanks for the work.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

If that's not too much trouble Don. I have a new SERT, still in the box, I was going to lay under the PC. I have 32107-01H. I thought I should have the latest software for it. Is this software here what I need? Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »

If that's not too much trouble Don. I have a new SERT, still in the box, I was going to lay under the PC. I have 32107-01H. I thought I should have the latest software for it. Is this software here what I need? Thanks. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

I'll download and put it in the mail Howie.  Though I think you'll have just something for comparison.  This software is for the "new" SERT that is only new being released rather than the "old" SERT that yours is a late version of.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

I'll download and put it in the mail Howie.  Though I think you'll have just something for comparison.  This software is for the "new" SERT that is only new being released rather than the "old" SERT that yours is a late version of.

I think all I want is the newest software version for my SERT. If this "Super SERT" software isn't compatible with the SERT I have, I won't need it for anything, will I? What's the latest software version for my SERT? ;)

Hoist! 8)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 01:17:35 PM »

I think all I want is the newest software version for my SERT. If this "Super SERT" software isn't compatible with the SERT I have, I won't need it for anything, will I? What's the latest software version for my SERT? ;)

Hoist! 8)

No Howie, the only thing this software would do is giving you something to fiddle with and look at.  No use for use your SERT though.

The lastest SERT software I've got is the same as yours.  Don't know if there's a newer out there, however, since John made my Power Commander so happy I stopped paying attention awhile back.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.579 seconds with 22 queries.