Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 [All]

Author Topic: Topless on the Parkway  (Read 14865 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Topless on the Parkway
« on: June 01, 2007, 09:49:57 AM »

On Monday as we were riding home from DC, we were on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and came up behind a red Wing. We were behind them for a couple of miles and I couldn't see any kind of straps on the young lady BSR. Pinkie even made a comment "She looks like she's naked." I just thought she had something on I couldn't see, so really didn't try to get close. (Stupid)

After a couple of minutes, it was geting pretty obvious something wasn't right in the wardrobe department. When we got up a bit closer, she started moving around and then pulled up her black long sleeved shirt she had slipped her arms out of and had pulled down to her waiste.

Cudos to her for having a little fun. I bet they were laughing their arses off watching the expressions on the faces of others going the other way when they realized what they think they saw.

Sorry, but we were never offered a photo op.

Having been to the Glencoe parade in Sturgis, creative riding attire, or none at all, isn't new, but I haven't ever come across it just riding down the road like that before.

Have you? Witnessed? Participated? Gotten arrested?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:06:44 AM by Chief »

Big Al

• If not now, when?
  • Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2002 FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO3: 2024 RA1250SE
    • T. Allan Hamilton
Re: Topless on the Parkway
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »

I new I'd get you to look in here.

On Monday as we were riding home from DC, we were on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and came up behind a red Wing. We were behind them for a couple of miles and I couldn't see any kind of straps on the young lady BSR. Pinkie even made a comment "She looks like she's naked." I just thought she had something on I couldn't see, so really didn't try to get close. (Stupid)

After a couple of minutes, it was geting pretty obvious something wasn't right in the wardrobe department. When we got up a bit closer, she started moving around and then pulled up her black long sleeved shirt she had slipped her arms out of and had pulled down to her waiste.

Cudos to her for having a little fun. I bet they were laughing their arses off watching the expressions on the faces of others going the other way when they realized what they think they saw.

Having been to the Glencoe parade in Sturgis, creative riding attire, or none at all, isn't new, but I haven't ever come across it just riding down the road like that before.

:worthless:
 :2vrolijk_21:
Big Al
1999 FLHTCU/I w. Hack (Kaz' ride)- Sold
2006 FLHTCUSE- Hit a deer- Written off
2013 Tri-glide- Sold
2012 BMW K1600GTL- Commuter
2016 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra Limited- Sold
2024 RA1250-SE- CVO Pan America

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »

I know. I know. I apologize for not living up to your expectations, but the opportunity just didn't present itself. I'll try to do better next time.

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »

Chief,
You're job... should you choose to accept it is to BE SURE and get photos on the next one !  ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 10:30:17 AM »

Chief - have been to a number of bike rallies and seen fabric free riding on more than a few occasions.  Have seen similar on the interstate, to your BRP experience.  One of 'em........

A few years back the wife & I are on Speedway (Hwy 92) heading out of Daytona.  Guy on a chopper pulls up next to us - gal on back is in F'me attire - lil halter, tiny short shorts, and stripper heels.  Store bought boobs, tall gal, and proud.  He was too cool to look any way but forward but she was enjoying any/all attention. Gal in a Ford Explorer pulls up next to our 2 bikes at a light.  She looks at the gal on the back of the chopper, frowns and shakes her head.  Gal on the chopper grins, looks at us, hooks her thumbs in her top, pulls it down, and they blast off.  Explorer gal looks shocked/stunned/aghast.  Wife & I laugh.  Chopper gal laughs. Chopper guy/gal take the on ramp to I-95 N and give the interstate a show. Nothing wrong with airing them out once in a while, I suppose.

Great thread idea, BTW.    :2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 10:39:39 AM »

Chuck,
What mile marker were you near? Maybe they are frequent riders in the area, and I can catch them on one of there rides and get a picture for you/us. :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

REGGAB

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 11:26:14 AM »

Did you happen to pass through the Tail of the Dragon on your way home?  If so, that may have been you I saw on the R/B Jester both at the lodge and heading north on the dragon as I was heading south.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 11:29:33 AM »

Chuck,
What mile marker were you near? Maybe they are frequent riders in the area, and I can catch them on one of there rides and get a picture for you/us. :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Well, we had to get off at 175 due to weather, so it was probably in the 150 range.

And thanks for offering to make up for my failure. You're such a trooper, offering to work so hard to make up for me ignoring my duty.  :2vrolijk_21:

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »

Did you happen to pass through the Tail of the Dragon on your way home?  If so, that may have been you I saw on the R/B Jester both at the lodge and heading north on the dragon as I was heading south.

No, not this trip. We went as far west as Cherokee, and then dropped south to Atlanta.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »

I keep waiting for 2lane to weigh in on this  :P Maybe you could amend that rider you were proposing??
I like shiny stuff!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »

I keep waiting for 2lane to weigh in on this  :P Maybe you could amend that rider you were proposing??

JD, a POSSLQ for a couple years starting in 2000 just loved to go for rides on the bike.  Rachel was pure BSR.  No desire to ride on her own (at least on a bike).  But while the girl had issues inhibition wasn't among them.  She didn't own a bra and got a thrill out of flashing motorists from the back seat of the bike.  If I heard that particular giggle from behind I'd just know someone was getting an eye full.  You really can't see much from the driver's position though.  So you quickly lose your fascination with what you're not getting any advantage of.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »

JD, a POSSLQ for a couple years starting in 2000 just loved to go for rides on the bike.  Rachel was pure BSR.  No desire to ride on her own (at least on a bike).  But while the girl had issues inhibition wasn't among them.  She didn't own a bra and got a thrill out of flashing motorists from the back seat of the bike.  If I heard that particular giggle from behind I'd just know someone was getting an eye full.  You really can't see much from the driver's position though.  So you quickly lose your fascination with what you're not getting any advantage of.

So that's where TwoLane's no bra rule came from.

Big Al

• If not now, when?
  • Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2002 FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO3: 2024 RA1250SE
    • T. Allan Hamilton
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »

If you've seen one girl naked, you want to see them ALL naked.... :2vrolijk_21:
Big Al
1999 FLHTCU/I w. Hack (Kaz' ride)- Sold
2006 FLHTCUSE- Hit a deer- Written off
2013 Tri-glide- Sold
2012 BMW K1600GTL- Commuter
2016 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra Limited- Sold
2024 RA1250-SE- CVO Pan America

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »

So that's where TwoLane's no bra rule came from.

The rule pre-dated that girl by many years  :2vrolijk_21: .

She certainly did offer a continual and satisfying reminder of why it's such a good rule though.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »

The rule pre-dated that girl by many years  :2vrolijk_21: .

She certainly did offer a continual and satisfying reminder of why it's such a good rule though.

Well, looking at it that way, then it was a selection criteria. What then can we assume about teacher friend from all of this?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 11:54:37 AM »

Well, looking at it that way, then it was a selection criteria. What then can we assume about teacher friend from all of this?

She abides by the rules any road trip out of town.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

She abides by the rules any road trip out of town.

Well, that just might draw more people to Nelson.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »

Well, that just might draw more people to Nelson.

I'm just hoping she feels good enough to go.  As she's read more and more in the last few weeks it's dawned on her that this is a moderately long trip with potentially long days; at least by the standards of someone whose only ridden 150 miles to Kansas City as her longest one way trip.  So it could be said the initial enthusiam has waned a little.

The next couple of weekends will be informative and instructive.  I'm being the dutiful male and making it all as easy and optimistic as can be.  But she'll still have to eventually sit the saddle for close to 800 miles back from the Gulf Coast one day.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 12:06:48 PM »

And thanks for offering to make up for my failure. You're such a trooper, offering to work so hard to make up for me ignoring my duty.  :2vrolijk_21:
No problem. Always willing to help out where I can. :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »

I open this thread figuring on lots more topless riding stories and what do I get.......

Just try to imagine my disappointment.   :confused5:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »

I open this thread figuring on lots more topless riding stories and what do I get.......

Just try to imagine my disappointment.   :confused5:

a reminder that this is a family site???  :huepfenlol2:

have a beer or ten...it'll be okay!  ;D
I like shiny stuff!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 12:23:25 PM »

a reminder that this is a family site???  :huepfenlol2:

have a beer or ten...it'll be okay!  ;D

But.... but.... but.... its only stories of real life experiences embellished by guy-memory influenced boob-sightings.

Your advise is wise and I shall take it.   :drink:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »

Back in the day, this was a fairly common thing along with young ladies in open convertibles flashin bikers skin like the married lass in the Big Dog commercial. Glad to hear it hasn't completely disappeared from the scene. It's things like this that give riding that added sense of adventure. I'm not sayin it's for everyone, but you know somebody's gotta break the rules every once in awhile or it'd be pretty dull.

JestorDecor
                 Just try to rememeber that a pair of naked boobs never killed anyone and you'll be fine
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:33:37 PM by SPIDERMAN »

REGGAB

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 02:45:32 PM »

Back in the day, this was a fairly common thing along with young ladies in open convertibles flashin bikers skin like the married lass in the Big Dog commercial. Glad to hear it hasn't completely disappeared from the scene. It's things like this that give riding that added sense of adventure. I'm not sayin it's for everyone, but you know somebody's gotta break the rules every once in awhile or it'd be pretty dull.

JestorDecor
                 Just try to rememeber that a pair of naked boobs never killed anyone and you'll be fine

There was a fine young lady doing that on the Dragon this weekend.   :multi:

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 02:46:34 PM »

JestorDecor

Spidey  ;D ...I never implied that they have (although them store bought ones have been know to be dangerous at times....it's ALLL fun and games till someone looses an eye!)

Besides...if I wanted to see naked boobs, all I gotta do is look in the mirror!!  :P
I like shiny stuff!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »

Besides...if I wanted to see naked boobs, all I gotta do is look in the mirror!!  :P

Yeah you women have all the fun   :orange:

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 03:25:50 PM »

There was a fine young lady doing that on the Dragon this weekend.   :multi:

that could get someone killed
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

REGGAB

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 03:33:04 PM »

that could get someone killed

yessir........it sure could.......it certainly distracted me.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »

In the interest of decorum, I will ALMOST say nothing.

Dayum!

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »

If I had a set of boobs, You could always find me in front of the mirror naked.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

REGGAB

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 05:10:23 PM »

Heck, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian.  Women are just SO fine!!

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 05:19:38 PM »

Hey woman flashing on the Dragon?....huh I wonder if one of the photo guys caught it on camera? I bet it might not make it to the websites though. 8)

From what some of you are saying then is if you had a feminine side you would be in touch with it all the time?  :huepfenlol2:

REGGAB

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 05:24:25 PM »

Hey woman flashing on the Dragon?....huh I wonder if one of the photo guys caught it on camera? I bet it might not make it to the websites though. 8)

From what some of you are saying then is if you had a feminine side you would be in touch with it all the time?  :huepfenlol2:
Killboy does it all the time.

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 05:25:33 PM »

I feel like a cylon warrior everytime i go up there.  It is either looking for some idiot driver or the nice rack passing by.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »

If you've seen one girl naked, you want to see them ALL naked.... :2vrolijk_21:

NOT TRUE, JUST WAIT FOR ROGER TO SEE THIS POST. :o HE'LL SHOW THATS NO SO.  :huepfenlol2: 
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2007, 05:33:02 PM »

Spidey  ;D ...I never implied that they have (although them store bought ones have been know to be dangerous at times....it's ALLL fun and games till someone looses an eye!)

:o  OH CHIT.
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 05:35:24 PM »

LOOK OUT LOOK IN LOOK DOWN :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 08:22:40 PM »

this thread's all a-jiggle.  ::) har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 08:27:10 PM »

this thread's all a-jiggle.  ::) har!  :huepfenlol2: spyder

Spyduh,
        I've missed you.  :D

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2007, 10:41:19 PM »

OK, I'll add one... we have a riding buddy whose BSR likes to flash. We were coming back from Key West on 41 (two lanes), she kept flashing cars that went by the other direction.  Judging from the reaction of the car occupants, I'm surprised there wasn't a wreck.  Good, harmless fun! :bananarock:  I do believe that the  :drink: helps her attitude.
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

REGGAB

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »

OK, I'll add one... we have a riding buddy whose BSR likes to flash. We were coming back from Key West on 41 (two lanes), she kept flashing cars that went by the other direction.  Judging from the reaction of the car occupants, I'm surprised there wasn't a wreck.  Good, harmless fun! :bananarock:  I do believe that the  :drink: helps her attitude.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!  I Love This Country!  WoooooooHooooooooo for Bewbies!!!!!!!

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »

:( :( ::) ::):worthless:  ::):worthless:  ::):worthless:  ::):worthless: :P :worthless:  :P:worthless: :P :worthless: :( :(

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 08:02:23 AM »

JERRY I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ANITA MADE YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND WOULD NOT LET YOU TAKE A PICTURE TO POST ON THE SITE..... RIGHT. :nixweiss:  :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2007, 08:18:50 AM »

Amen brother. Fun's what it's all about. Luv it.

REGGAB

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2007, 08:26:56 AM »

Amen brother. Fun's what it's all about. Luv it.

I'll second that.  Fun is GOOD!

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »

JERRY I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ANITA MADE YOU LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND WOULD NOT LET YOU TAKE A PICTURE TO POST ON THE SITE..... RIGHT. :nixweiss:  :huepfenlol2:

Dave, I swear, I COULDN'T look the other way... the girl was in front of me:huepfenjump3:

Of course, that meant all I saw was her back.  :ons_4:   Sure would've made for a funny picture, though! :orange:
Good times!!!
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 11:54:11 AM »

Dave, I swear, I COULDN'T look the other way... the girl was in front of me:huepfenjump3:

Of course, that meant all I saw was her back.  :ons_4:   Sure would've made for a funny picture, though! :orange:
Good times!!!

Of course, being behind could have it's benefits...

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 04:29:46 PM »

Thats too much fun for us ole folkies. Right Jerry & Anita. :confused5:

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 06:21:24 PM »

Oh Good Lord! KoolJ, that's AWFUL!

Thats too much fun for us ole folkies. Right Jerry & Anita.  :confused5:  Dave

Speak for yerself, Dave!  :orange:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »

JERRY .... yOU MEAN YYYYOU CAN DO THAT. :nixweiss: OH MY  :huepfenlol2:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2007, 08:45:02 PM »

JERRY .... yOU MEAN YYYYOU CAN DO THAT. :nixweiss: OH MY  :huepfenlol2:
Yeah, well, it's been a while, but hey, if you want to see me try....  ;D  on second thought, forget it. I ain't doing it. :P

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2007, 09:48:07 PM »

Hey Ya'll......watch this!  :alcohol: :bomb: :evilgrin: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »

Hey Ya'll......watch this!  :alcohol: :bomb: :evilgrin: har!  spyder

Man, I just LOVE it when somebody says that!  Run git my camera, honey! :huepfenlol2: 

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2007, 09:58:43 PM »

I keep coming back to this thread expecting something different based upon the subject title...mmmm

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2007, 08:44:31 AM »

I keep coming back to this thread expecting something different based upon the subject title...mmmm

It is one of the minor disappointments on the board.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2007, 09:25:56 AM »

Same here.

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2007, 08:33:01 PM »

Yeah, really,  :worthless:

Sorry.

:huepfenlol2:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »

Tease, tease, never please 

Somebody lock this thread down, I'm tired of playin the sucker  :P

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »

Tease, tease, never please 

Somebody lock this thread down, I'm tired of playin the sucker  :P
Even though I am well aware of what the topic is about, I keep coming back to see what has been updated on it.  It is not bad, just funny that I sucker back to looking here too.  But then, some of the most fun threads have been ones that I thought I knew what was going on and a few weeks later I get back to it and a whole busload of clowns have been through it and now long gone and my week arse post to it is just waaaaaayyyyy tooo late so just get to walk away. 

:cherry:

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2007, 12:51:12 AM »

Even though I am well aware of what the topic is about, I keep coming back to see what has been updated on it.  It is not bad, just funny that I sucker back to looking here too.  But then, some of the most fun threads have been ones that I thought I knew what was going on and a few weeks later I get back to it and a whole busload of clowns have been through it and now long gone and my week arse post to it is just waaaaaayyyyy tooo late so just get to walk away. 

:cherry:

Sure Candy, you go ahead and bump this back up to the top of my unread posts and here I am looking at it too! And it doesn't change... it's still not topless

AJ

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2007, 07:20:41 AM »

It should all fall back on the man who started the thread, Chief, somehow, someway, somewhere, he should pay-up.  :worthless:   Come on Chuck.  ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »

It should all fall back on the man who started the thread, Chief, somehow, someway, somewhere, he should pay-up.  :worthless:   Come on Chuck.  ;D

I wish I could help you out. Really, I do. But I can't. So sorry.

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »

I'm not politically correct so here's my attempt at fixing this thread. 

Pictured removed due to nudity. Please read - rules of posting to www.CVOHARLEY.com
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 07:55:07 PM by Fired00d »
Any day on the bike is a good day.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2007, 07:18:20 PM »

happy Father's Day.  har!  spyder

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2007, 03:09:42 PM »

Damn, suckered into this thread again....

I don't know about you guys, but I think it's about time to have a poll to vote on letting at least a little skin slide by.  Nothing vulgar, but "In the Wind"  kind of stuff. I mean, this is an adult forum and a little boobage is part and parcel of the lifestyle, right?

Or, perhaps just add an Adults only forum with a goofy generic password like V-Twin does.

Thoughts?
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2007, 05:34:58 PM »

I don't know about you guys, but I think it's about time to have a poll to vote on letting at least a little skin slide by.  Nothing vulgar, but "In the Wind"  kind of stuff. I mean, this is an adult forum and a little boobage is part and parcel of the lifestyle, right?

Or, perhaps just add an Adults only forum with a goofy generic password like V-Twin does.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?  I think about boobs some. 

Ok, I think about boobs a lot.

An adults only section passworded would keep the underagers out if any parents have any concerns in that regard.

Mild stuff - rally type shots - ok - it is at most every rally anyway.........

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2007, 07:07:51 AM »

Thoughts?  I think about boobs some. 

Ok, I think about boobs a lot.

An adults only section passworded would keep the underagers out if any parents have any concerns in that regard.

Mild stuff - rally type shots - ok - it is at most every rally anyway.........

I'm certainly willing to twist Neal's tail sometimes.  After all, occasionally he's actually deserved it.  And sometimes it's just fun. 

Where editorial decisions of this ilk are concerned, however, I personally have absolutely no opinion even if I actually have one.  Whatever Neal says gets my support.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2007, 08:55:39 AM »

I'm certainly willing to twist Neal's tail sometimes.  After all, occasionally he's actually deserved it.  And sometimes it's just fun. 

Where editorial decisions of this ilk are concerned, however, I personally have absolutely no opinion even if I actually have one.  Whatever Neal says gets my support.

When my offspring were born, that is just one of the reasons we had their tails lopped off.

&

By chance are you running for president?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »

By chance are you running for president?

Why yes I am.  I aspire to be President of the Great State of Melllllllllllllow.  And I appreciate your support.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2007, 10:21:44 AM »

OK OK if you guys need pictures.........................

The quality isn't that good on the topless rider though.............

Note this is a three up pic

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2007, 10:25:52 AM »

That's just totally and completely WRONG!!! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2007, 10:27:35 AM »

air bags on a scooter.  :D har!  spyder

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2007, 10:30:15 AM »

That's just totally and completely WRONG!!! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)

:ROFLOL: :smilie_staub:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »

You managed to get a shot of the very rare, in development, hush, hush, T-Shirt Seat from Corbin along with their seat test rider team!  Squishy looks kinda uncomfortable though.

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2007, 02:35:04 PM »

Hell, they've got to be safe, they're wearing helmets!!!!!

Why put a lid on a $2 head???
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2007, 05:10:06 PM »

I have no idea how that kid is even breathing.   :'(

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2007, 09:03:15 AM »

That is the pic that the local MSF uses to discuss how many things are wrong with this picture/

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »

Hell, they've got to be safe, they're wearing helmets!!!!!

Why put a lid on a $2 head???

Ahhh never mind I cant say it. :(
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2007, 09:33:48 PM »

Thoughts?
Not going to happen.

Read - rules of posting to www.CVOHARLEY.com. In particular - "Keep content family and work friendly no nudity should be posted, ...."

There are plenty of places on the internet where that stuff is allowed but not here.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2007, 01:57:17 PM »

Not going to happen.

Read - rules of posting to www.CVOHARLEY.com. In particular - "Keep content family and work friendly no nudity should be posted, ...."

There are plenty of places on the internet where that stuff is allowed but not here.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
We don't need to be like any other site. If you want it, then go there! The reason I love this site, besides the friends, is it is different. No advertisements, no drama, no nudity, and only a few a$$ ho's...Howie, Chip. LOL

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2007, 08:57:59 AM »

Not going to happen.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Noticed this said NOTHING about posting in the nude.   

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2007, 09:37:33 AM »

:huepfenlol2:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2007, 10:53:51 AM »

Doesn't everybody do that?? :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2007, 11:05:09 AM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

I hope not...............

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2007, 01:38:39 PM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

I certainly hope so.   :huepfenjump3:

For this thread to be about nothing it just keeps going and going and going, like Seinfeld.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »

I could have gone the rest of my life without viewing this one!

:D
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 [All]

Page created in 0.376 seconds with 21 queries.