Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Topless on the Parkway  (Read 14989 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Topless on the Parkway
« on: June 01, 2007, 09:49:57 AM »

On Monday as we were riding home from DC, we were on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and came up behind a red Wing. We were behind them for a couple of miles and I couldn't see any kind of straps on the young lady BSR. Pinkie even made a comment "She looks like she's naked." I just thought she had something on I couldn't see, so really didn't try to get close. (Stupid)

After a couple of minutes, it was geting pretty obvious something wasn't right in the wardrobe department. When we got up a bit closer, she started moving around and then pulled up her black long sleeved shirt she had slipped her arms out of and had pulled down to her waiste.

Cudos to her for having a little fun. I bet they were laughing their arses off watching the expressions on the faces of others going the other way when they realized what they think they saw.

Sorry, but we were never offered a photo op.

Having been to the Glencoe parade in Sturgis, creative riding attire, or none at all, isn't new, but I haven't ever come across it just riding down the road like that before.

Have you? Witnessed? Participated? Gotten arrested?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:06:44 AM by Chief »

Big Al

• If not now, when?
  • Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2002 FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO3: 2024 RA1250SE
    • T. Allan Hamilton
Re: Topless on the Parkway
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »

I new I'd get you to look in here.

On Monday as we were riding home from DC, we were on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and came up behind a red Wing. We were behind them for a couple of miles and I couldn't see any kind of straps on the young lady BSR. Pinkie even made a comment "She looks like she's naked." I just thought she had something on I couldn't see, so really didn't try to get close. (Stupid)

After a couple of minutes, it was geting pretty obvious something wasn't right in the wardrobe department. When we got up a bit closer, she started moving around and then pulled up her black long sleeved shirt she had slipped her arms out of and had pulled down to her waiste.

Cudos to her for having a little fun. I bet they were laughing their arses off watching the expressions on the faces of others going the other way when they realized what they think they saw.

Having been to the Glencoe parade in Sturgis, creative riding attire, or none at all, isn't new, but I haven't ever come across it just riding down the road like that before.

:worthless:
 :2vrolijk_21:
Big Al
1999 FLHTCU/I w. Hack (Kaz' ride)- Sold
2006 FLHTCUSE- Hit a deer- Written off
2013 Tri-glide- Sold
2012 BMW K1600GTL- Commuter
2016 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra Limited- Sold
2024 RA1250-SE- CVO Pan America

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »

:worthless:
 :2vrolijk_21:

I know. I know. I apologize for not living up to your expectations, but the opportunity just didn't present itself. I'll try to do better next time.

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »

Chief,
You're job... should you choose to accept it is to BE SURE and get photos on the next one !  ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 10:30:17 AM »

Chief - have been to a number of bike rallies and seen fabric free riding on more than a few occasions.  Have seen similar on the interstate, to your BRP experience.  One of 'em........

A few years back the wife & I are on Speedway (Hwy 92) heading out of Daytona.  Guy on a chopper pulls up next to us - gal on back is in F'me attire - lil halter, tiny short shorts, and stripper heels.  Store bought boobs, tall gal, and proud.  He was too cool to look any way but forward but she was enjoying any/all attention. Gal in a Ford Explorer pulls up next to our 2 bikes at a light.  She looks at the gal on the back of the chopper, frowns and shakes her head.  Gal on the chopper grins, looks at us, hooks her thumbs in her top, pulls it down, and they blast off.  Explorer gal looks shocked/stunned/aghast.  Wife & I laugh.  Chopper gal laughs. Chopper guy/gal take the on ramp to I-95 N and give the interstate a show. Nothing wrong with airing them out once in a while, I suppose.

Great thread idea, BTW.    :2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 10:39:39 AM »

Chuck,
What mile marker were you near? Maybe they are frequent riders in the area, and I can catch them on one of there rides and get a picture for you/us. :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

REGGAB

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 11:26:14 AM »

Did you happen to pass through the Tail of the Dragon on your way home?  If so, that may have been you I saw on the R/B Jester both at the lodge and heading north on the dragon as I was heading south.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 11:29:33 AM »

Chuck,
What mile marker were you near? Maybe they are frequent riders in the area, and I can catch them on one of there rides and get a picture for you/us. :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Well, we had to get off at 175 due to weather, so it was probably in the 150 range.

And thanks for offering to make up for my failure. You're such a trooper, offering to work so hard to make up for me ignoring my duty.  :2vrolijk_21:

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 11:30:34 AM »

Did you happen to pass through the Tail of the Dragon on your way home?  If so, that may have been you I saw on the R/B Jester both at the lodge and heading north on the dragon as I was heading south.

No, not this trip. We went as far west as Cherokee, and then dropped south to Atlanta.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »

I keep waiting for 2lane to weigh in on this  :P Maybe you could amend that rider you were proposing??
I like shiny stuff!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »

I keep waiting for 2lane to weigh in on this  :P Maybe you could amend that rider you were proposing??

JD, a POSSLQ for a couple years starting in 2000 just loved to go for rides on the bike.  Rachel was pure BSR.  No desire to ride on her own (at least on a bike).  But while the girl had issues inhibition wasn't among them.  She didn't own a bra and got a thrill out of flashing motorists from the back seat of the bike.  If I heard that particular giggle from behind I'd just know someone was getting an eye full.  You really can't see much from the driver's position though.  So you quickly lose your fascination with what you're not getting any advantage of.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »

JD, a POSSLQ for a couple years starting in 2000 just loved to go for rides on the bike.  Rachel was pure BSR.  No desire to ride on her own (at least on a bike).  But while the girl had issues inhibition wasn't among them.  She didn't own a bra and got a thrill out of flashing motorists from the back seat of the bike.  If I heard that particular giggle from behind I'd just know someone was getting an eye full.  You really can't see much from the driver's position though.  So you quickly lose your fascination with what you're not getting any advantage of.

So that's where TwoLane's no bra rule came from.

Big Al

• If not now, when?
  • Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2002 FLHRSEI
    • CVO2: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO3: 2024 RA1250SE
    • T. Allan Hamilton
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »

If you've seen one girl naked, you want to see them ALL naked.... :2vrolijk_21:
Big Al
1999 FLHTCU/I w. Hack (Kaz' ride)- Sold
2006 FLHTCUSE- Hit a deer- Written off
2013 Tri-glide- Sold
2012 BMW K1600GTL- Commuter
2016 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra Limited- Sold
2024 RA1250-SE- CVO Pan America

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »

So that's where TwoLane's no bra rule came from.

The rule pre-dated that girl by many years  :2vrolijk_21: .

She certainly did offer a continual and satisfying reminder of why it's such a good rule though.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »

The rule pre-dated that girl by many years  :2vrolijk_21: .

She certainly did offer a continual and satisfying reminder of why it's such a good rule though.

Well, looking at it that way, then it was a selection criteria. What then can we assume about teacher friend from all of this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 22 queries.