Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: FXSTSSE2 - Before and After  (Read 11255 times)

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: FXSTSSE2 - Before and After
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »

Jorge, I had a few other modifications that I was working on and forgot about the tach screws. I'll probably take 1 out and go to ACE hardware to see if I can get a match. I finally got my throttle, idle and front brake cables re-replaced so they match the clutch cable...it looks much better now. I ordered the Barnett Stainless Braided cables w/clear coat, my dealer bought the Platinum Series cables on the first attempt and it didn't match the clutch cable that they installed. I also installed Magnum Shielding Ignition Wires that finished off the left side nicely. All that is left is some miscelleanous screws that need to be replaced with chrome and a custom seat. I really like those Alligator Bob custom seats, but I am not sure if I want to fork out a couple grand for a seat. I'll post a picture of the Magnum Shielding ignition wires (installed) if I get a chance to take a picture today.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: FXSTSSE2 - Before and After
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

Jorge, I had a few other modifications that I was working on and forgot about the tach screws. I'll probably take 1 out and go to ACE hardware to see if I can get a match. I finally got my throttle, idle and front brake cables re-replaced so they match the clutch cable...it looks much better now. I ordered the Barnett Stainless Braided cables w/clear coat, my dealer bought the Platinum Series cables on the first attempt and it didn't match the clutch cable that they installed. I also installed Magnum Shielding Ignition Wires that finished off the left side nicely. All that is left is some miscelleanous screws that need to be replaced with chrome and a custom seat. I really like those Alligator Bob custom seats, but I am not sure if I want to fork out a couple grand for a seat. I'll post a picture of the Magnum Shielding ignition wires (installed) if I get a chance to take a picture today.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.