Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The Gratitude Sign  (Read 2382 times)

Sean M Cary

Re: The Gratitude Sign
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 02:18:43 PM »

I like Beer...or really good Rum. :drink:

Nothing says Thank You (to me at least) then a frosted mug of Guiness... :bananarock: :bananarock:

But a plain old Thanks works also!

Sean

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

Nothing says Thank You (to me at least) then a frosted mug of Guiness... :bananarock: :bananarock:

Sean

Sean have you ever tried Zacapa Rum from Guatemala.  It is my favorite..in a glass straight up.  I also like Pompero from Venezuela, Viejo dark Matuzalem and Havana Club from Cuba. 

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

old wrench

• Full CVO Member
  • You gota make this work together to get there fast

• CVO1: 2008 FSXTSSE2 Orange
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »

Sean have you ever tried Zacapa Rum from Guatemala.  It is my favorite..in a glass straight up.  I also like Pompero from Venezuela, Viejo dark Matuzalem and Havana Club from Cuba. 

Seegarz

Glass I thought thats why the band was around the bottle  :bananarock:

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »

Sean

Sean,
If we ever cross paths, I will certainly buy at least the first  :drink:  :2vrolijk_21: Spent 6 mos working with 1st Recon in setting up their air support coordination....some crazy MF's, but what a great bunch to have watching your (USAF) back.

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

Seegarz

I missed this earlier - I have FOUR BOTTLES of Zacapa, that is my all time favorite, but Zaya Gran Reserve is catching up quick!  Zacapa is amazing rum!!

Pompero and the Matuzalem - have em both, not my favorites.  I have some Appletons 23 year old...even with them.  I am quite the rum and cigar nut.

Sean

Sean M Cary

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »

Sean,
If we ever cross paths, I will certainly buy at least the first  :drink:  :2vrolijk_21: Spent 6 mos working with 1st Recon in setting up their air support coordination....some crazy MF's, but what a great bunch to have watching your (USAF) back.

Joe

Dad was a Force Recon Marine, like Recon but more grungy and nuttier... 

My birthday is the 17th of Nov, I was born one week late, mom had to be induced (USMC B-day is 10 Nov) and my dad was pissed right up until he died, and my middle name is Michael - and dad was going to call me Ulysses's Sean Michael Cary.

Not kidding, been drinking the Kool Aid since I was a kid, and they are NUTS...   :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie:

Sean

elvislee

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »

Cool video; something else I didn't know...I always try and just approach and say thanks; but if I can't; I know what to do now...Thanks for the video Hoist  :2vrolijk_21:

elvislee

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »

Florida Marine...Damn Major!! You might be the lifer of all lifers :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:...Semper Fi!...don't feel bad; been drinkin it since I found my dad's Eagle, Globe, and Anchor and Rifle Badge in the back of his drawer when I was a kid...Got drunk on that chit!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:22:20 PM by elvislee »

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 01:19:18 AM »

Ever wonder how to say thank you when you see a military person in uniform?  See a simple way to do it from across a room or as you are passing by. Just don't for get to say Thank You to all our brave men and women preserving and protecting our freedom! :2vrolijk_21:

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php

You all have my gratitude! Thanks!!! :drink:

Hoist! 8)

thats great thanks !!!

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2008, 08:10:36 AM »

Dad was a Force Recon Marine, like Recon but more grungy and nuttier... 

My birthday is the 17th of Nov, I was born one week late, mom had to be induced (USMC B-day is 10 Nov) and my dad was pissed right up until he died, and my middle name is Michael - and dad was going to call me Ulysses's Sean Michael Cary.

Not kidding, been drinking the Kool Aid since I was a kid, and they are NUTS...   :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie: :huepfenpinkie:

Sean
For all those in search of an outstanding cool-aid replacement try this if you can http://www.boozebasher.com/2007-08-29/rum/review-ron-anejo-anniversario-pampero-rum/       :jack:   :nixweiss:   :oops:   :drink:   TGIF   :coolblue:

Howie

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »

I missed this earlier - I have FOUR BOTTLES of Zacapa, that is my all time favorite, but Zaya Gran Reserve is catching up quick!  Zacapa is amazing rum!!

Pompero and the Matuzalem - have em both, not my favorites.  I have some Appletons 23 year old...even with them.  I am quite the rum and cigar nut.

Sean

Make sure you get a hold of me when you are back in Loxahatchee...
Diplimatico n muduros on me!

StrahDawg

• 2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »

Nice job Hoist and thanks for passing that along. Thank you also to all the men and women serving and to those who have served!

2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
Screamin Eagle Race Tuner
Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust
S&S Single Bore Tuned Intake
Kuryakin Lizard Lights
A Few Chrome Do-Dad's Here & There!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 22 queries.