Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FLHXSE2 vice Current Stable - Seeking Advice  (Read 616 times)

stratplexi

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE
FLHXSE2 vice Current Stable - Seeking Advice
« on: April 16, 2011, 10:14:06 AM »

Looking for some feedback from the collective wisdom on the forum. I currently have a 2008 Ultra in Candy Red Sunglo and a 2006 Deluxe. Wife and I travel on the Ultra and use it around town when riding 2-up. I have the Deluxe slammed with an air ride, 21 up front, apes etc. for tooling around town solo. But in all honesty, I rarely ride the Deluxe any more. It sits more than its used. I am also tiring of taking care of 2 bikes...cleaning, insurance, space in the garage, etc. So I have been thinking about trading the Ultra in on a new FLHXSE2 and then selling the Deluxe outright to get down to 1 bike. I have found a dealer that has an orange/black one on order and expects it in a few weeks. I have been back and forth on this idea since last July when Harley first announced the new bikes. For those who have done something similar, any regrets? The Streetglide strikes me as a bike that can tour and cruise and look good while doing it. Just need a detachable tourpak and its good to go. Is it comfy for touring? Will the wife be comfy?

What say you? Thanks for the help in advance!

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: FLHXSE2 vice Current Stable - Seeking Advice
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

stratplexi ; Please only create one thread per topic. It makes discussions easier to follow. Replies to this thrread can be made here:
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=61566.msg868534#new

Page created in 0.523 seconds with 20 queries.