Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!  (Read 36587 times)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2007, 01:51:59 PM »

You too, huh? I'll ask JQ to e-mail me the pics and bring your list to my buddy. I'm planning on going there on Tues with my new bike for the mods, as they say it's gonna be 40 deg! PM me your number ad I'll try calling you from his shop. Maybe we can have you talk to him directly. He's done all the work on my FXWG, including Trans and Pro Clutch. Hoist! 8)

14 pages of thread hijacking, including ones by me! I got everyone on topic with that "Helmet or Not" thing though! ;)
Howie,
Wasn't this thread originally about you wanting to buy a bar in Little Rock or something like that? :D
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:04 PM »

Howie,
Wasn't this thread originally about you wanting to buy a bar in Little Rock or something like that? :D
Red

Nope,
         He was hopin to open a sattelite store for Padukah H-D and wanted to sign Chip up as his first customer

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2007, 09:53:21 PM »

Nope,
         He was hopin to open a sattelite store for Padukah H-D and wanted to sign Chip up as his first customer

B B

B B, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D My wife thought something was wrong! I bellowed so loud and fell off the chair. She thought it was the big one! Hey Chip, you interested? Actually , I think me and Chip will be partners. Hey Bubba, looks like you're gonna have a new boss! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2007, 10:04:44 PM »

Myself, I'm pro choice when it comes to helmets.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2007, 10:09:33 PM »

Myself, I'm pro choice when it comes to helmets.

Oh HB, what are we gonna do with you? ::) This ain't that helmet thread! Wouldn't wanna send this thread off-topic now, would ya? ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2007, 09:15:42 AM »

Oh HB, what are we gonna do with you? ::) This ain't that helmet thread! Wouldn't wanna send this thread off-topic now, would ya? ;) Hoist! 8)

C'mon Hoist!! We're from KY....what's the diff tween on and off topic agin??   ;D

Wait...what?? Yer movin ta Paducah with Chip?? Something ya'll wanna tell me??  :P
I like shiny stuff!

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2007, 09:39:37 AM »

C'mon Hoist!! We're from KY....what's the diff tween on and off topic Agni??   ;D

Wait...what?? Yer movin ta Paducah with Chip?? Something ya'll wanna tell me??  :P

SHHHHHHHHH JD

Don't tell anyone that.

We are going to open a new dealership that sells Screaming Eagles and Thunder mountains.
And FYI we will carry the MV Augusta line and Vespa also.
Harley went to the big mega store concept and now they are wanting us to start a new trend by doing the specialty bike shop.
When Hoist and I discussed this and the various duties, I wanted to be in charge of customer relations but we decided that job would be better for him (imagine that ::)). I have the parts and horsepower (er huh SERVICE) departments.
Harley selected the site along the interstate and I'm building the place. It's going to be a three story place with a Hooters ( :givemebeer:) on the second level. In the customer service area there will be  four computer stations that are defaulted to this site. The sign ons will be me and Hoist so we can get our post counts up. We have a new virtual chrome installation program that shows your bike with chrome accessories of your choice installed.

All in all it's not about the money for me and Hoist. We just want the members of this site to have a great place to go and get good deals and have fun. In the deal with Hooters they agreed to me and Hoist having first right of refusal on the wait staff. Nothing but the best for this site!

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

More details to follow!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 09:42:39 AM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2007, 09:48:09 AM »

SHHHHHHHHH JD

Don't tell anyone that.

We are going to open a new dealership that sells Screaming Eagles and Thunder mountains.
And FYI we will carry the MV Augusta line and Vespa also.
Harley went to the big mega store concept and now they are wanting us to start a new trend by doing the specialty bike shop.
When Hoist and I discussed this and the various duties, I wanted to be in charge of customer relations but we decided that job would be better for him (imagine that ::)). I have the parts and horsepower (er huh SERVICE) departments.
Harley selected the site along the interstate and I'm building the place. It's going to be a three story place with a Hooters ( :givemebeer:) on the second level. In the customer service area there will be  four computer stations that are defaulted to this site. The sign ons will be me and Hoist so we can get our post counts up. We have a new virtual chrome installation program that shows your bike with chrome accessories of your choice installed.

All in all it's not about the money for me and Hoist. We just want the members of this site to have a great place to go and get good deals and have fun. In the deal with Hooters they agreed to me and Hoist having first right of refusal on the wait staff. Nothing but the best for this site!

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

More details to follow!

Man I can't wait for a shop like that! Free loaner Frontier 120's if you have to leave your Vespa for service overnight! Nothing at MSRP, only discounts! And your bike actually performs better than when you brought it in. And W.....ty for everyone with TM, SERT or PC! When do we open! ;) Hoist!

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »

Man I can't wait for a shop like that! Free loaner Frontier 120's if you have to leave your Vespa for service overnight! Nothing at MSRP, only discounts! And your bike actually performs better than when you brought it in. And W.....ty for everyone with TM, SERT or PC! When do we open! ;) Hoist!

Don't you remember that meeting  with Hooters?
We told them Spring 08.

OK, OK, OK,

I was trying to keep our silent partner hd-dude out of the spotlight. As 1/3 partner he actually runs service and is in charge of horsepower developement. I like his idea of direct computer links to Zippers and Freedom Cycle. Having to build him the "BIG HOUSE" is no problem after I saw the plans for his garage! WHOA!

:2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 10:03:18 AM by Silver-Black »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2007, 10:24:18 AM »

WAIT just a gosh darn minute!! This is gonna be in my own backyard. Don't me and HB get a piece of this action???

And NO NO NO!!! I ain't gonna be no Hooters girlie cuz I been edumacated!!

*happy grins* this way I can get all my  harley duds at cost!! WOOOHHOOOOOO!

Spring of '08 (this won't interfere with bike week tho right??)
I like shiny stuff!

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2007, 10:26:14 AM »

JB, let's try and keep this thread "ON Topic"

I'll wear a helmet in KY when and only when They pass a law making me.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2007, 10:31:13 AM »

JB, let's try and keep this thread "ON Topic"

I'll wear a helmet in KY when and only when They pass a law making me.

No worries KY, even in helmet states ya don't have to wear em indoors at the harley store!!
I like shiny stuff!

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2007, 10:41:54 AM »

This thread is definitely in the right area. "Off Topic".  I've never learned so much about nothing and had such a good time reading then this thread.  This is great!!! ;)
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2007, 10:44:38 AM »

Yea, we're definately a little.....OFF

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2007, 10:51:14 AM »

Yea, we're definately a little.....OFF

Ya know what they say HB...better to be pissed OFF then pissed on *winks*
I like shiny stuff!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 20 queries.