Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Painted mirrors & helmets  (Read 3066 times)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

Re: Painted mirrors & helmets
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2005, 12:39:59 PM »

Darrell,

In regards to Vacation Time and getting out of the cold,  do what I and some friends do. Find a good friend in a places such as Phoenix, drive your bike down in Oct. Then fly back and forth when you do have a few spare days, on some of the seat sale prices on Westjet and drive around, and then bring the bike back in May - June.

If you need such a place get back to me as I think he has space for a bike or two more.

PS, do you know who bought your 03 Ultra?

geezerglide

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2005, 01:01:19 PM »

Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it.  I am looking at buying a condo either in Phoenix or Sedona for exactly the same reasons.  Just can't decide if to buy there or in Mexico.  My 2nd favorite thing to do, next to riding, is walking the beach.  I want to buy the trailor to escape the rainy summer as much as the cold winter.  I don't think I could take another miserable summer after this miserable winter we are having.

I havent met the guy who bought the Ultra although it has been spotted scooting around Calgary.  I will probably eventually meet him somewhere during a ride.  
Darrell

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2005, 02:52:19 PM »

Darrellh,

Don't mean to hijack the thread on Painted mirrors & helmets, this is the only time Darrelh and I get to talk, lol. Darrlel give me a call Calgary 606-7393.

Anyway, You mentioned maybe buying a Condo, Phoenix, Sedona or maybe Mexico. The Condo Units my friend own and live has apprx. 10 units of Calgarians. The Condo it is off Indian School Rd & 7th Ave. Very central to airport, all ammenities, Scottsdale only 10 - 15 minutes away, close to Hippo and Charlie at SBC. Units come up in there occasionally.

In regards to Mexico, we rode our bikes down the Baja, from San Diego to Cabo Sam Lucas and back, nicest places I found were on the Sea of Cortez side (East Coast), Mulege and Loretto, Loreto real nice, major airport, very reasonably priced compared to Arizona. A friend of mine (ex Calgarian) is a Realtor in Loretto. Also a Developer out of Vancouver, Loretto Bay Developments has been selling units for more than a year, as of last March, only unit built is a "Show Home".

geezerglide

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2005, 06:20:34 PM »

I will give you a call.  Mine is 830-0629.
Darrell

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 10:32:28 AM »

May have to look you 2 up am riding up to Calgary in August.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2005, 07:15:17 PM »

mr_magoo,

It would be a pleasure to show you around Cowtown, when in August, will be going to Sturgis. if you came a month earlier you could have taken the World Famous Calgary Stampede.

geezerglide

Darrellh

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2005, 08:20:43 PM »

Looking forward to you coming up.  We can take you on some great rides in the foothills and the mountains.  Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in planning your trip.  I would be more than happy to help out any way I can.
Darrell
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 25 queries.