Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: SERK is HERE!  (Read 2532 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: SERK is HERE!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

Got more - but figure you all get the idea...

Needs some TLC there are some smudges, the chrome needs some wiping down, but the bike is flawless.

Man I miss my dad!   :(

Sean

Outstanding, Marine!!

Let me assure you of something: He is right there; in you, and all over that ride. Chin up. There is no other way.

Congrats and enjoy to the fullest.

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 03:25:04 PM »

whats the story behind the paint on the back of the saddle bags

They are some "hi-speed, low drag" decals that dad put on...just cuz? 

I was there when he did them and remember him being quite excited about them...that is about all I can tell you.  Same with the leather fringe on the controls - he loved them, I am somewhat "indifferent" to them...even asked the spouse what I should do, she said leave em for now.

The res of the stuff - no impact, no idea - other then the "EGA" Eagle Globe and Anchor that he asked for and I got for him. 

He seems to have invested in all of the 100th anniversary emblems that the MOCO made?!  :)

I never really paid attention to his bike other then a passing, wow looks great, or yeah, that looks great also...now its mine.

Sean

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »

Congratz do it and him proud and ride it like you stole it...Gorgeous Ride!!!!

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »

Sean,
You done your pops proud. I know he is beaming with pride seeing you gettin all hot and bothered with his scoot! That there is an "Official Family Heirloom"-meant to be pampered, ridden every chance you get and given to your son or daughter when they come of age and exhibit the ability to be responsible in life-like you did when your pops decided years ago to give you this gift! Honor you pops and own your accomplishments-and be damn clear your father loved you and wanted this to be yours so you know he is with you. Own the legacy he started and you now carry on!

Semper Fi-

(I use these words to honor my pops who was a 23 year old Gunney on the U.S.S. Yorktown at Coral Sea-and I miss him too!)

P.S. The SERK is PHAT!! :coolblue:

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 25 queries.