Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Have one, need another  (Read 5248 times)

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
Re: Have one, need another
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 05:35:11 PM »

Guess what ?  The don't fit the Screamin Eagle mufflers I've got (65115-98B) So now I've got one set brand new untouched and one with the lip that slides into the muffler with no chrome on it from trying to get it to work . So now we go in search of a good performing muffler that the tips fit. Anyone got any suggestions ?

B B

B.... I used the 65259-00 on mine, Pretty quiet, but at least they are better than stock but not as good as 65115, same muff that comes on '03-04-05 SERK,SEEG's   Sharkies drop right in..I just wonder if we could fine someone to recore these??????Greg
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »

Well now instead of none, I've got three

Sooooooo, I've got an extra one if somebody needs it.

B B

I spotted another set on e-bay yesterday "NIB" from a dealer and snagged them. Now I have two extra sets, one set used and one set new. Now I have to stop this obsession with shark fins and get a life  :'(  Doc

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 01:41:22 PM »

I'm commiting one of these to the bench grinder to see if I can make it fit and have it still be solid enough that it doesn't break. If it works, then I'll do the other one- - - - -  once it cools off. 104 Friday, 106 yesterday, over 100 at 10AM already. How bad is it at Elsinore today Doc ?

B B

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 09:56:08 PM »

I'm commiting one of these to the bench grinder to see if I can make it fit and have it still be solid enough that it doesn't break. If it works, then I'll do the other one- - - - -  once it cools off. 104 Friday, 106 yesterday, over 100 at 10AM already. How bad is it at Elsinore today Doc ?

B B

110 and spent most of the day on the water and under it. Hey come on over it your up to it, we are home tomorrow and the boat is in the water. Doc

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

One of of my new Shark Fin end caps just showed up UPS. I'd forgotten what big sons of bitches these end caps are. Sucker is huge. Brandy new though, not a scratch on it. The box is old and dusty but the cap is as new as the day it left Taiwan  :D

B B

Hey, I thought you were kidding about Taiwan  :o. I just got these today (NIB) from a dealer and...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »

Hey, I thought you were kidding about Taiwan  :o. I just got these today (NIB) from a dealer and...

Doc
        Is your real name Thomas - - - - - as in doubting ?

B B

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 01:09:55 PM »

Doc
        Is your real name Thomas - - - - - as in doubting ?

B B

I will never sin again.  :'( 
doc
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 25 queries.